Putin consolidates his power

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Well it seems nothing has gone as predicted in Ukraine. Despite a very costly war Russia is prevailing and slowly but surely grinding Ukraine to pieces. All of the gleeful cries of Putin's demise politically in Russia are also being ground to pieces. Putin has astutely seized the moment to make himself unreachable by deselection.
The ruble has rebounded on the strength of trade with BRICS And the Russian people are solidly behind their president despite Polls run by the usual suspects indicating otherwise. What will be the next wrong prediction made by the prevaricating cross dressers who are busy trying to get American soldiers into skirts and bras instead of paying attention to the freedom of the free world?

Putin will run fast Trump’s running mate in 2024

1657558356441.png

How would that be any different than Biden being Xi Jinping's running dog today?
He thinks I'm rooting for Russia. All progressives think in flat unintelligent black and white terms. My anger with this issue is that the Ukrainian people have been sacrificed on the altar of political correctness for no good reason at all. I'm not happy to see what's happening with Ukraine but if this whole war was fought predicated on the possibility that Ukraine could prevail it was a lie from the beginning. Easy terms were offered at the outset of this conflict could have prevented tens of thousands of deaths and Mass expatriation.

Last edited:
He thinks I'm rooting for Russia. All progressives think in flat unintelligent black and white terms. My anger with this issue is that the Ukrainian people have been sacrificed on the altar of political correctness for no good reason at all. I'm not happy to see what's happening with Ukraine but if this whole war was fought predicated on the possibility that Ukraine could prevail it was a lie from the beginning. Easy terms were offered at the outset of this conflict could have prevented tens of thousands of deaths and Mass expatriation.
There’s no doubt that you are rooting for Russia

But then you’re a Russian troll so…

There’s no doubt that you are rooting for Russia

But then you’re a Russian troll so…
I'm rooting for reality. Something that we never have delivered to us anymore by any of our media sources. The reality in Ukraine has nothing to do with an imminent Ukrainian victory despite all of the news cheering and blustering. The accurate picture in Ukraine is that Ukraine is dying and that Russia has survived all attempts to sanction them and is once again on the rebound. That's the accurate picture. The somewhere over the rainbow picture has invincible Ukrainian soldiers literally snatching bazooka ammo out of the shoulder rockets and eating it for breakfast with a quick Russian soldier on the side for a snack. This is the picture in the minds of the uninformed American public.

Forum List

Back