Putin Declares War on the Ukraine

He captured trump's heart. "Putin is a genius."
In the real world trump does not matter, he's yesterday's unfortunate news. putin is today's unfortunate news. Prior to putin starting all this trouble 70% of Ukrainians considered russians their friends. Now 90% of Ukrainians, ( keep in mind that the Russian population in Ukraine is 16.7% ), now hate Russia. I don't know about across the country but here in Omaha both the russian and Ukrainian immigrants here that condemned putin for his actions. There are protests going on around the world against putin. Unfortunately he is doomed the russian people to unmeasurable suffering and is trying to destroy the pride Ukrainians have in their Nation.

He cannot feel secure with the threat from the Ukraine. He is declaring a military operation against Ukraine...war...

1. Ukraine is an independent nation. 2. Russia cannot dictate what another Nation does. 3. Ukraine has the right to join NATO if they choose to. 4. The only reason Russia could be upset about that would be it would foil their plans of aggression. 5. NATO is a defensive organization, not an aggressive one.

half the poster here are brainwashed sheep who believe everything the CIA controlled media tells them.they are too brainwashed and dumbed down to understand that NATO is the enemy of the world and trying to start wars across the country.Not Russia. Russia is doing patriotic citizens around the world a major favor giving a middle finger to the deep state and going after them. :yes_text12: :thewave:

for the fools who think Putin is the enemy of the world instead of Biden and Nato. GET A BRAIN.

I hope you're not an American.
No, RAM FAN is an American. . . . he is just immune to billionaire corporate brainwashing, and government brainwashing. You could learn something. . .

The New ‘Russiagaters’: Right-Wingers Channel Hillary in Attacks on Biden

". . The officials in Kiev replaced partnership with a parasitic attitude acting at times in an extremely brash manner. Suffice it to recall the continuous blackmail on energy transits and the fact that they literally stole gas.

I can add that Kiev tried to use dialogue with Russia as a bargaining chip in its relations with the West, using the threat of closer ties with Russia for blackmailing the West to secure preferences by claiming that otherwise Russia would have a bigger influence in Ukraine.

At the same time, the Ukrainian authorities – I would like to emphasise this – began by building their statehood on the negation of everything that united us, trying to distort the mentality and historical memory of millions of people, of entire generations living in Ukraine. It is not surprising that Ukrainian society was faced with the rise of far-right nationalism, which rapidly developed into aggressive Russophobia and neo-Nazism. This resulted in the participation of Ukrainian nationalists and neo-Nazis in the terrorist groups in the North Caucasus and the increasingly loud territorial claims to Russia.

A role in this was played by external forces, which used a ramified network of NGOs and special services to nurture their clients in Ukraine and to bring their representatives to the seats of authority.

It should be noted that Ukraine actually never had stable traditions of real statehood. And, therefore, in 1991 it opted for mindlessly emulating foreign models, which have no relation to history or Ukrainian realities. Political government institutions were readjusted many times to the rapidly growing clans and their self-serving interests, which had nothing to do with the interests of the Ukrainian people.. . "

It blows my mind away how so many on the right, who watch Fox News, don't have a clue about how Russia is taking out these, literal Nazi. . . and are actually repeating, Hillary's line now. . . .

:rolleyes:

Biden is yesterday's and today's unfortunate news. He's for sanctions against Russia, but the US will continue to buy gas from Russia. It's in order to minimize pain for the US.
You don't know what's coming. Russia is going to really suffer for doing this and it's all Putin's fault no matter what kind of spin you try to put on it

No, RAM FAN is an American. . . . he is just immune to billionaire corporate brainwashing, and government brainwashing. You could learn something. . .

The New ‘Russiagaters’: Right-Wingers Channel Hillary in Attacks on Biden

". . The officials in Kiev replaced partnership with a parasitic attitude acting at times in an extremely brash manner. Suffice it to recall the continuous blackmail on energy transits and the fact that they literally stole gas.

I can add that Kiev tried to use dialogue with Russia as a bargaining chip in its relations with the West, using the threat of closer ties with Russia for blackmailing the West to secure preferences by claiming that otherwise Russia would have a bigger influence in Ukraine.

At the same time, the Ukrainian authorities – I would like to emphasise this – began by building their statehood on the negation of everything that united us, trying to distort the mentality and historical memory of millions of people, of entire generations living in Ukraine. It is not surprising that Ukrainian society was faced with the rise of far-right nationalism, which rapidly developed into aggressive Russophobia and neo-Nazism. This resulted in the participation of Ukrainian nationalists and neo-Nazis in the terrorist groups in the North Caucasus and the increasingly loud territorial claims to Russia.

A role in this was played by external forces, which used a ramified network of NGOs and special services to nurture their clients in Ukraine and to bring their representatives to the seats of authority.

It should be noted that Ukraine actually never had stable traditions of real statehood. And, therefore, in 1991 it opted for mindlessly emulating foreign models, which have no relation to history or Ukrainian realities. Political government institutions were readjusted many times to the rapidly growing clans and their self-serving interests, which had nothing to do with the interests of the Ukrainian people.. . "

It blows my mind away how so many on the right, who watch Fox News, don't have a clue about how Russia is taking out these, literal Nazi. . . and are actually repeating, Hillary's line now. . . .

:rolleyes:

Where there are crazy kooks, you are always right in tow....

Reads like a Russian State propaganda release.

The Ukraine was one of the original countries that joined Russia to form the Soviet Union in 1922. They gladly embraced their independence when the Soviet Union ( Russia ) collapsed in 1991. The problem with all Soviet States is the 10 percenters exchange program. Most of the Russians involved in that exchange ended up in Crimea and the Donbass region. Thus the higher numbers of separationists in those areas.

Insults and slandering that truth, is all you have, because you know? You don't know shit about what is truly going on.

Putin would have been better off to take over Ukraine the modern way: through economic "partnership" and business take-overs. He has nothing but ego to gain invading a country with tanks, bombs and infantry. It's barbaric, 20th century nonsense. An unprovoked invasion of a free-standing country? No, the only way to meet this is head on.

But I believe Biden is in bed with both Putin and Xi: they have played him and he thinks he's one of them and will somehow come out ahead if he plays along with their games. NATO will do what biden says, even if some of them are inclined to do the right thing and burn Moscow to the ground. We (and Ukraine and Taiwan, possibly others in Asia hopefully not Philippines) will have to wait another 3 years. Even if the US people can get rid of him before then, who's next? Harris? Pelosi? wow.

It's a sad day for the world.

You don't know what's coming. Russia is going to really suffer for doing this and it's all Putin's fault no matter what kind of spin you try to put on it
I doubt Russia will feel it The US people aren't stupid and are worried the gas prices will hurt them if it continues. Biden contradicted his veep about sanctions and today he contradicted himself about sanctions. Which is it, Mr. President? You gotta admit he looks like a bumbler up there. Fox News and the conservatives are bashing Biden mercilessly.

Now, if Biden stuck to his plan with sanctions and could explain how it would hurt Russia and how we deal with it, then I'd feel a lot better. There's the EU, too. Are they going to continue to buy LNG from Russia? I mean what was the point with all those talks with them and what the US would do to help them? Biden's confusing. Just explain it in a few words and then we could feel better about what's happening. Listening to Biden talk for too long when he looks uncertain does not give me much confidence the sanctions will work (even without the contradictions).

Insults and slandering that truth, is all you have, because you know? You don't know shit about what is truly going on.
The truth is Putin realizes Russia without the Ukraine doesn't amount to much. He's burned his bridges. The ukrainians will never trust the Russians again. Prior to this 70% of ukrainians like the Russians, now 90% hate the Russians. That is very significant because 16.7% of the population of Ukraine are Russians. Russians given access to free media understand who and watch Putin is all about and it's totally nothing in the same person wants to get involved with. I'm waiting for all ports in Europe and America refuse entry to any Russian vessels. That will be a game changer. Unfortunately the Russian people are going to suffer immensely for his deceit and transgressions.

I doubt Russia will feel it The US people aren't stupid and are worried the gas prices will hurt them if it continues. Biden contradicted his veep about sanctions and today he contradicted himself about sanctions. Which is it, Mr. President? You gotta admit he looks like a bumbler up there. Fox News and the conservatives are bashing Biden mercilessly.

Now, if Biden stuck to his plan with sanctions and could explain how it would hurt Russia and how we deal with it, then I'd feel a lot better. There's the EU, too. Are they going to continue to buy LNG from Russia? I mean what was the point with all those talks with them and what the US would do to help them? Biden's confusing. Just explain it in a few words and then we could feel better about what's happening. Listening to Biden talk for too long when he looks uncertain does not give me much confidence the sanctions will work (even without the contradictions).
They're dealing with the psychopath, I don't think anything would have helped prevent Putin from doing this. This would have eventually happened. His paranoia got the better of him.

Mr. Bond, You've said some true things for sure.

But GAS PRICES? Who the fuck gives a real shit about GAS PRICES? I mean c'mon, we complain about the price of GAS the same way we complain about the WEATHER for Gods sake. It's idle chit chat.

But when my friends' kids are over there and some lunatic with a bomb is threatening to drop it on them and send his freakishly drugged up half ass army at them, THATS where we have to say the big deal is. Fuck gas prices.

Putin would have been better off to take over Ukraine the modern way: through economic "partnership" and business take-overs. He has nothing but ego to gain invading a country with tanks, bombs and infantry. It's barbaric, 20th century nonsense. An unprovoked invasion of a free-standing country? No, the only way to meet this is head on.

But I believe Biden is in bed with both Putin and Xi: they have played him and he thinks he's one of them and will somehow come out ahead if he plays along with their games. NATO will do what biden says, even if some of them are inclined to do the right thing and burn Moscow to the ground. We (and Ukraine and Taiwan, possibly others in Asia hopefully not Philippines) will have to wait another 3 years. Even if the US people can get rid of him before then, who's next? Harris? Pelosi? wow.

It's a sad day for the world.
It is a sad day for the world but let's keep focused it's all Putin's doing. He is the aggressor and he's acting out of fear. He is nothing to fear from NATO. NATO is a defensive agreement, they counter aggression, and right now Putin is the aggressor. It's only too bad that Ukraine had it become a NATO member yet. Then there would be a lot more options on the table. It would have been more serious, but Putin is a serious threat.

It is a sad day for the world but let's keep focused it's all Putin's doing. He is the aggressor and he's acting out of fear. He is nothing to fear from NATO. NATO is a defensive agreement, they counter aggression, and right now Putin is the aggressor. It's only too bad that Ukraine had it become a NATO member yet. Then there would be a lot more options on the table. It would have been more serious, but Putin is a serious threat.
Bill Clinton promised defense in the agreements with Ukraine when they agreed to de-nuclearize their arsenal. What you are saying is that the word of the United States is no good?

Bill Clinton promised defense in the agreements with Ukraine when they agreed to de-nuclearize their arsenal. What you are saying is that the word of the United States is no good?
I don't know about that but I do know that Putin is having Russia invade the Ukraine. Let's keep track of what's important. I'm glad they denuclearized otherwise we would definitely have world war 3 on our doorsteps.

I don't know about that but I do know that Putin is having Russia invade the Ukraine. Let's keep track of what's important. I'm glad they denuclearized otherwise we would definitely have world war 3 on our doorsteps.
What's important is that all peace loving countries have agreed to respect territorial boundaries. Russia has violated this promise. They should be removed from the United Nations and they should be dealt with in an overwhelming fashion by the rest of the freedom loving world. The End.

What's important is that all peace loving countries have agreed to respect territorial boundaries. Russia has violated this promise. They should be removed from the United Nations and they should be dealt with in an overwhelming fashion by the rest of the freedom loving world. The End.
I agree but the strongest messages possible should be used against putin. I am not a diplomat, I don't know what is possible and what isn't. But I'm sure they do.

Gee, I just watched Kamela give her speech at the Munich Security Council about Putin invading Ukraine and I hope her appearance there wasn't intended by Joe as any sort of deterrent?

You never saw so much back-patting and dick sucking among such self-important ineffectual people.

The USA must look like a real joke to Vladimir and Xi.

Gee, I just watched Kamela give her speech at the Munich Security Council about Putin invading Ukraine and I hope her appearance there wasn't intended by Joe as any sort of deterrent?

You never saw so much back-patting and dick sucking among such self-important ineffectual people.

The USA must look like a real joke to Vladimir and Xi.
You talk as if we care what Putin thinks. The man is a psychopath like trump, the world is getting wise to those types very quickly.

Forum List

Back