Putin Declares War on the Ukraine

The US and European left just spent two weeks arming Ukrainian nationalists.

Does anyone really think the left will care if people call them hypocrites?

He mentions "education" though the American automaton is always already compromised about "ceilings." This automaton lives within a system that not only debauches humans values with triple twists of perversity, it is a system that constantly sets, then repels its own limits. That is why the system has an intimate relationship to the schizophrenic process, and why effeminates who manipulate the media, including MI6 and CIA, Nazi-Dem controlled media, can easily sway opinions via indignance and techniques of the theologian.

Israel has launched new bombing attacks on Syria. But don't rush to organize an anti-Israel campaign, it's completely different!

Israel has launched new bombing attacks on Syria. But don't rush to organize an anti-Israel campaign, it's completely different!
Hez and Israel exchanging fire is a normal day at the office for them.

It's only been going on FOREVER.

Much longer than the existence of UKRAINE IVAN.............Why did all these countries want away from the old USSR? Hmm

It's one thing to invoke "the old USSR" and another to disregard the CIA-MI6-assisted construction of Ukrainian New Nazis, who include Victoria Nuland, Marco Rubio, Lindsay Graham, Bush, Obama and Clinton and of course, the current POSPOTUS. The FSB is clued up about Ukraine, and average Russian citizens are too:

"Putin pravil'no sdelal', chto udaril pervym. Draka byla neizbezhna!
Putin did the right thing, by hitting first. A fight was inevitable!"
(Vladimir Zolotov)

It's one thing to invoke "the old USSR" and another to disregard the CIA-MI6-assisted construction of Ukrainian New Nazis, who include Victoria Nuland, Marco Rubio, Lindsay Graham, Bush, Obama and Clinton and of course, the current POSPOTUS. The FSB is clued up about Ukraine, and average Russian citizens are too:

"Putin pravil'no sdelal', chto udaril pervym. Draka byla neizbezhna!
Putin did the right thing, by hitting first. A fight was inevitable!"
(Vladimir Zolotov)
While I don't like the Globalist.........Invoking the USSR is fine and dandy........ Putin wasn't cornered...........no one was bringing Ukraine into NATO..........nor was NATO threatening to attack him.

He has nukes.........And everyone knows it.

This War is brought to you by PFIZER........who wants the world to forget Covid and the shit they pulled.............and POOF THE TALK OF COVID IS GONE.

Why do you say dumb shit like this?

Also, I noticed you give the Neo-Nazi more credibility than anybody. How Bizarre.

How am I giving them credibility?

They got it already from US government, who arm them back in 2014.

1646697354639.png

How am I giving them credibility?

They got it already from US government, who arm them back in 2014.

Not sure what you imagine you are posting there.

But the intent was not to arm Nazis. If we arm Americans, we arm neonazis. We arm Neonazis at Walmart every day.

You haven't denigrated Ukraine or Ukrainians. Nor have you supported Putin's lying narrative. You have only brought your own credibility in to question with the idiotic partisan comment and your false implications that we somehow wanted nazis to rise to power.

Why do you say dumb shit like this?

Also, I noticed you give the Neo-Nazi more credibility than anybody. How Bizarre.
Not really, that's all they talk about n Russian news, I've seen news reports covering the news in Russia. Most people don't even think there's a real war and their country is involved.

Not really, that's all they talk about n Russian news, I've seen news reports covering the news in Russia. Most people don't even think there's a real war and their country is involved.
* he gives the Neo-Nazi more credibility than he gives to other people

Not sure what you imagine you are posting there.

But the intent was not to arm Nazis. If we arm Americans, we arm neonazis. We arm Neonazis at Walmart every day.

You haven't denigrated Ukraine or Ukrainians. Nor have you supported Putin's lying narrative. You have only brought your own credibility in to question with the idiotic partisan comment and your false implications that we somehow wanted nazis to rise to power.

Can you first point where have I mentioned Nazis?

There are no implications from me, they're in your head only. Come back here when your drugs wears off.

While I don't like the Globalist.........Invoking the USSR is fine and dandy........ Putin wasn't cornered...........no one was bringing Ukraine into NATO..........nor was NATO threatening to attack him.

He has nukes.........And everyone knows it.

This War is brought to you by PFIZER........who wants the world to forget Covid and the shit they pulled.............and POOF THE TALK OF COVID IS GONE.
Some think that Putin is correct about nazis in Ukraine. The claim of biological weapons laboratories implicates NATO and the Pentagon, as we have already posted to another thread. Putin is destroying Ukrainian military infrastructure due to these nazis, who are not Hitlerist but products of CIA-MI6 thinktanks. Nuland was trained in a camp like Avoz Battalion. Soros is also implicated. Today, Putin told Russian women that military servicemen would not be in combat missions, but the chikenshit Western media hasn't the stones to report such things.

Well yes, restoring USSR territory. But certainly not with an old soviet plan. Putin worked in eastern Germany and he sure wants to compete with CIA-MI6 neo-nazis now coming off the production lines of Western "modernity" In Ukraine.

Some think that Putin is correct about nazis in Ukraine. The claim of biological weapons laboratories implicates NATO and the Pentagon, as we have already posted to another thread. Putin is destroying Ukrainian military infrastructure due to these nazis, who are not Hitlerist but products of CIA-MI6 thinktanks. Nuland was trained in a camp like Avoz Battalion. Soros is also implicated. Today, Putin told Russian women that military servicemen would not be in combat missions, but the chikenshit Western media hasn't the stones to report such things.
You sound like GRU.

And I'm also surprised why the nazi bastards aspired to the USA, and not to the USSR... Hmmm...
Huh ? The United States and the USSR both got their fair share of German scientist, engineers, and other, otherwise in order to find out how Germany got so powerful, and so strategic to do what they did in the war. Neither worshipped the Nazi's, but both weren't opposed to exploring the potential benefit's of the knowledge they possessed.

Forum List

Back