Putin Declares War on the Ukraine

Zelensky said it himself, that Putin was after him, so there's that..
Well yes, of course. Surely you don't think that means the parliament remains and Ukraine elects a new president, right?

He has demonized Zelensky. He has half of Russia believing he is a Jew Nazi. No doubt he has the red square parade already planned for after Zelensky is killed.

But the real problem is the people of Ukraine, who have shown they want to be part of the West. So democracy will not be allowed, as long as Putin is there.

Does anyone remembers Macron going to Putin in attempt to prevent war?

As it turns out, he wasn't there only for that...

According to a Disclose investigation, France discreetly equipped the Russian army between 2014 and 2020, despite the European embargo. This equipment which has contributed to modernizing the Russian land & air forces could've been used in Ukraine.

They exports mainly thermal cameras intended to equip more than 1,000 Russian tanks, as well as navigation systems and infrared detectors for fighter planes and combat helicopters of the Russian air force.

Azov's problem is that the FSB has kept up with CIA-MI6-forged neo-nazis in Ukraine and the U.S (Nuland, Rubio, etc.). FSB's plan is nostalgia coupled with modernity, not a return to the USSR. After the denazification, this hybrid will begin to be installed in what has been an illegitimate state since 2014.

Ruskies are saying they're trying to minimize civilian casualties.

Does THIS looks like they do?

Mariupol

Ruskies are saying they're trying to minimize civilian casualties.

Does THIS looks like they do?

Mariupol

View attachment 615550
As long as it was broadcasted early on by Zelensky that the citizen's we're going to fight to protect their country, and that every man from age 18 to 60 were to be conscripted into the army (not allowed to leave), but were to stay and fight, and gun's were being distributed out to the citizen's to fight with, I ask did this not telegraph to Russian forces that the battlefield would be broadened because of such information freely telegraphed on the free radio and video airwaves ??????

Reminds me of the video's we were getting back here from Iraq when ground target's were being systematically destroyed by air power. Not sure what the target was here, can you tell us because it was hard for me to see it. I think I saw people moving at the location in the middle of that road. Most of our video was done or viewed in heat signature fashion from the battlefield's in Iraq or Syria.

Oh that was a tank dredging through the snow covered road. I hit the full screen and could see better.

Reminds me of the video's we were getting back here from Iraq when ground target's were being systematically destroyed by air power. Not sure what the target was here, can you tell us because it was hard for me to see it. I think I saw people moving at the location in the middle of that road. Most of our video was done or viewed in heat signature fashion from the battlefield' in Iraq or Syria.

Air power is tough to deal with on a battlefield of any kind. Especially in urban warfare if helicopters are involved. Air to ground missiles is the only counter to it.

Was that Russian or Ukrainian on the ground being attacked ??

Forum List

Back