Putin Declares War on the Ukraine

Here is the better video...

View attachment 619240
"So, who is to blame, or who has higher ground here?"
I don't see what your anguish is about. A bunch of launchers made the supermarket a legitimate target, to spare civilians the strike was delivered at night. You showed it yourself that what the launchers were throwing around weren't exactly firecrackers.

"So, who is to blame, or who has higher ground here?"
I don't see what your anguish is about. A bunch of launchers made the supermarket a legitimate target, to spare civilians the strike was delivered at night. You showed it yourself that what the launchers were throwing around weren't exactly firecrackers.

There is no anguish from me.

Every western media said that Russians bombed the shopping center.
How could they!
Not single said Ukrainians were using it to hide rocked launchers.

Without knowing whole truth, In the eyes of the West, Russians are bad guys here.
Ukrainians can't possibly be bad guys for hiding military equipment in civilian area.

Some things you simply don't do. Russians are bad guys, so are Ukrainians.

I would hit them too.

Every western media said that Russians bombed the shopping center.
How could they!
Not single said Ukrainians were using it to hide rocked launchers.

Without knowing whole truth, In the eyes of the West, Russians are bad guys here.
Holy shit man, where are your ethics and morality?

One country is invading the other and basically saying we will slaughter civilians until you surrender your country and give it to us.

You need to take a break and re-evaluate your morals and ethics.

yes, Russia is the bad guy.

Holy shit man, where are your ethics and morality?

One country is invading the other and basically saying we will slaughter civilians until you surrender your country and give it to us.

You need to take a break and re-evaluate your morals and ethics.

yes, Russia is the bad guy.

So is Ukraine. I don't condone what Russians are doing, since Ukrainians are no better.

I don't take lessons of ethics and morality from leftists, and my ethics and morality are just fine. Where were your ethics and morality when Ukraine was doing the same thing to Russians in Donbas?

Let me remind you... You are cheering for these guys!

1647875090773.jpg

This is funny...

Russian court labels Facebook as extremist organization and has restricted Facebook for sharing content in Russia.
Facebook immediately blasted this decision for restricting access to valuable information for millions of people, and pledge to do everything to restore their service.

Interesting, Facebook is upset because somebody label them as "extremist" for spreading misinformation, and their ability to post is restricted. They seem to dislike the taste of their own medicine. Oh, irony.

Russia Has Banned Facebook And Instagram After Labeling Meta's Activities “Extremist"

So is Ukraine. I don't condone what Russians are doing, since Ukrainians are no better.
They are not invading another country and slaughtering civilians.

So yes, they are much, much better.

You need to turn off the white wing noise machine, it has turned your morality to shit.

They are not invading another country and slaughtering civilians.

So yes, they are much, much better.

You need to turn off the white wing noise machine, it has turned your morality to shit.

True, they're not invading right now, but they were slaughtering civilians in Donbas since 2014. That doesn't count, right?

True, they're not invading right now, but they were slaughtering civilians in Donbas since 2014. That doesn't count, right?
Sorry, no. Your lies and exaggerations never count. But even if a nugget of truth, you forgot that was after Russia invaded those areas.
Which are in Ukraine.

Give it up dude.

Sorry, no. Your lies and exaggerations never count. But even if a nugget of truth, you forgot that was after Russia invaded those areas.
Which are in Ukraine.

Give it up dude.

My lies? Here again is little collage... is media telling the truth?

1647875090773.jpg

Also, Russia did not invades Donbas before this war. They did armed Russian separatists to protect themselves from Ukrainian nationalists. Learn the difference.

Trying to say Putin did not stoke the separatist fires in Donbass is just ... intellectually dishonest. There are not "good people" on both sides. There are bad people who hate each other for idiotic reasons going back to the czars on both sides, and their are innocent people caught between.

But my question is ... where does Putin go now? His ground forces are done, and eventually Nato will give Ukraine enough air defense to clear the skies over Ukraine. Can he politically say "well, all I wanted was donbass and a land route from Russia to Crimea," and call it a win ... and sue for a cease fire? I'd think that would be the smart play, and honestly Nato would have reasons to agree.

We may be seeing food riots world wide, and apparantly this time the US farmers can't feed the world because we don't produce fertilizer? WTF. We could see worldwide famines. Unless oil goes down to $90 the coming recession is going possibly look like stagflation. Nato could do what it should have done in 2014 and declare Ukraine a "protectorate" and put enough military to kill anything that comes from Donbass westward. I don't think the biggest Russia haters would coddle the Ukraine neo-nazis still fighting a cold war. And we could force Putin out of Odessa, and leave him Ukraine and "a road to Moscow" that no one in their right mind wants to travel.

But would Putin agree to that being his "legacy?" Could he even survive doing it? In five years his energy market in Europe will be .... nyet. Nato has no reason to remove embargos of technology or "parts." All Putin ever had to bargain with was ... carbon. Russia can't make anything because it is a totalitarian state with closed markets. seeya to his dreams of remaking the Tsarist Empire. the Russian standard of living was propped up by oil. His markets of 2030 may be China and India. Or will Putin go down to Sarin and theatre Nukes?

And ultimately Ukraine has to agree to a cease fire. The russian citizens have shown they have no desire to actually die for Putin's dream. Ironically, the Donbass separatists may need Nato to save their lives. The Ukrainians are ready to kill every last one after seeing their children and homes destroyed.

My lies? Here again is little collage... is media telling the truth?

View attachment 620148

Also, Russia did not invades Donbas before this war. They did armed Russian separatists to protect themselves from Ukrainian nationalists. Learn the difference.

It wasn’t a full blown invasion into the Donbas, but Russian troops where there and created the war.

It wasn’t a full blown invasion into the Donbas, but Russian troops where there and created the war.

Isn't that what I said? There was no invasion.

And officially, there were no Russian troops in Donbas. Putin pull the same trick in Donbas as Milosevic did in Croatia. Arm them, and send volunteers with excuse of protecting minorities from neo-Nazis. Just as Croatia, Ukraine have tried to disarm separatists and that escalated to full blown war. At the end, few years later Croatia won, and separatists fled. Unlike Serbs in Croatia who were backed by Serbia who has been bitchslapped by the West, Donbas separatists have much stronger big brother who has nukes.

Forum List

Back