Putin Declares War on the Ukraine

Let me ask this - Would the damage and death be as bad if Zelinksky would have just turned himself in to Putin in hopes to save Ukraine's people and infrastructure ? Is Zelinksky hiding behind human shields, and if so why is Putin after the government of Ukraine like this ? Just questions is all.... If Putin would have thrown Zelinksky in prison, then couldn't the international community work to gain his release over time ? What is actually going on here ?
Z. is a cocaine addict and the Donbass has been doing American 1776 for the last 8 years.

Tough shit. Then should have moved to Russia.

Now they are traitors to be shot in the streets.
You see, in the Eastern and Southern regions of Ukraine those people are absolute majority. When the Western Ukrainians tried to shot those "Vatniks" (Quilted jackets) in the streets they started to shoot back and ask Russia to help them. Just try to imagine Pro-ChinaRussia coup in Canada, in which the main force is French-speaking aggressive nationalist and militants, who's first action are banning of English language as official, and extrajudical killings of pro-American activists and politicians and asking to join Shanghai Pact. How long would it take the US to invade Canada to protect English speaking and pro-American people and vital interests of the USA?

IMG_20220305_080912_392.jpg

Not that I want to climb into the demented mind of Putin, but if he wanted to take Ukraine so badly, why is he destroying buildings and its infrastructure? Oh and killing innocent civilians isn't going to win the hearts and minds of the Ukrainian people either. I think Lindsey Graham just said what everyone was thinking.
Yes, and we will post another map to superimpose over this one. It is a drug-trafficking map of Ukraine. American automatons and others can squint through the fog to grasp the northern drug route into Kiev is also where Russian tanks are "stalled." Duh

Not that I want to climb into the demented mind of Putin, but if he wanted to take Ukraine so badly, why is he destroying buildings and its infrastructure? Oh and killing innocent civilians isn't going to win the hearts and minds of the Ukrainian people either. I think Lindsey Graham just said what everyone was thinking.
Didn't start out with the buildings and infrastructure, but it has slowly ramped up as the fall becomes more complicated in getting a surrender from the Ukrainian government. Wars can't be fought without collateral damage of the sorts being seen in this or any war, so I'm wondering with China's saber rattling over Taiwan, if we aren't already in world war three, but just don't realize it quite yet ? The more pressure put on Putin to derail his quest, the more closer to world disorder things become. Putin has the means to get a quick resolve in Ukraine, so one has to wonder why is he holding back ??

Didn't start out with the buildings and infrastructure, but it has slowly ramped up as the fall becomes more complicated in getting a surrender from the Ukrainian government. Wars can't be fought without collateral damage of the sorts being seen in this or any war, so I'm wondering with China's saber rattling over Taiwan, if we aren't already in world war three, but just don't realize it quite yet ? The more pressure put on Putin to derail his quest, the more closer to world disorder things become. Putin has the means to get a quick resolve in Ukraine, so one has to wonder why is he holding back ??
As a typical American automaton, you probably think "tanks stuck in the mud" rather than "tanks waiting out cocaine addiction." Duh

Most CIA operatives are located at Kiev and Lviv. Here is the traditional drug route map of Ukraine showing the "human shield" argument for Latvia and Lithuania, which is complete bullshit on the part of drug addicted Zelenskiy:

Ukraine Drug Map

Yes collateral damage as the Dem nazis watched the baboons busting up American infrastructure. Then POSPOTUS's CIA handlers tell him and his sleep-up to go to Wisconsin to talk about infrastructure.

Yes collateral damage as the Dem nazis watched the baboons busting up American infrastructure. Then POSPOTUS's CIA handlers tell him and his sleep-up to go to Wisconsin to talk about infrastructure.
You'll never be relevant being a racist, just so you know. No matter how intellectual you might think of yourself to be

Apparently he only cares about controlling the land area. I think we can all agree that he would murder every single Ukrainian to achieve this goal.

The Clinton Foundation is Clinton slush fund.

Just ask Chelsea how she could afford $14M apartment in New York.
Nah, bizarre right wing fantasy. Especially bizarre in light of the fact that this bullshit has been debunked several times over.

The Clinton foundation's books are open. They aren't misappropriating funds in secret, unlike the orange pile of shit and his groin spawn.

Nah, bizarre right wing fantasy. Especially bizarre in light of the fact that this bullshit has been debunked several times over.

The Clinton foundation's books are open. They aren't misappropriating funds in secret, unlike the orange pile of shit and his groin spawn.

Hillary says it's "debunked" so it must be debunked.

Where is the money for Haiti?

Apparently he only cares about controlling the land area. I think we can all agree that he would murder every single Ukrainian to achieve this goal.
Actually, the Russians are still very accurate and trying avoid unnecessary losses and destruction (comparing with their usual behavior), they cancelled all loans in occupied zones, decreased price of fuel to Russian level, allow local farmers to sell their production in Russia.
But, looks like, that they will return to their usual style pretty soon.

Actually, the Russians are still very accurate and trying avoid unnecessary losses and destruction (comparing with their usual behavior), they cancelled all loans in occupied zones, decreased price of fuel to Russian level, allow local farmers to sell their production in Russia.
But, looks like, that they will return to their usual style pretty soon.
Go peddle your nauseating and obviously false propaganda to someone dumber. Like the troll sitting next to you.

Forum List

Back