Putin Declares War on the Ukraine

Wait, that's pretty dumb. So, if you see a dog, and it has not yet bitten you, you conclude the dog can't bite you? Kind of childish illogic, there.

So, do you deny it? Yes or no will suffice.

Your whataboutism and whining are not going to help you.

Yes or no.

Now back to this post...

It is pretty dumb to believe everything you hear on the TV and take it for granted.

As your video shows, they did NOT claim Trump being Russian agent, that was taken out of context and you swallowed it.
Just as our media say, "don't read WikiLeaks, we'll tell you all you need to know about it".
Just as our media say, "you must not do your own research when it comes to science".
Just as our media say, "Ivermectin is a horse paste", or "Trump said to inject bleach."

Taking words out of context and lying is leftist's specialty. Fortunately, it only works on people who are the same as they are.

Interesting. And where were these aerial photographs all 8 years during which the Western press and politicians claimed that Russian troops were in the Donbas? Or have they finally delivered fresh batteries to spy satellites?

I don't know if Russians had troops in Donbas. I do suspect Russians did the same as Serbs did in Croatia and Bosnia back in 90's. In fact, the scenario is the same.

Croatia became independent from Yugoslavia, Serbs in Croatia declare independency from Croatia, and Serbia gives them weapons.
Bosnia became independent from Yugoslavia, Serbs in Bosnia declare independency from Bosnia, and Serbia gives them weapons.
Ukraine became independent from USSR, Russians in Ukraine declare independency from Ukraine, and Russia gives them weapons.

In case of Crimea, Russians went step further and annexed it to Russia, as they're were planning it with Odessa, Donetsk, Luhansk. It worked first time when Obama gave them blessings while acting like he's on Ukrainian side, to look tough before the elections.

Last edited:
Thanks for wasting 30 minutes of my time, where in this video several political commentators are talking about politics in Russia and the US.

One of them saying: "Democrats were warned there was no interference in this elections... and crazy Clintons for 6 years talking about the fact that Russia chose president Trump and Trump is a Russian agent."

What you and other leftists wants us to believe is that Russian state television said "Trump is a Russian agent", when in fact, they were talking about crazy Hillary claims of Trump being Russian agent. Since you didn't watch it, here are the screenshots. The only claims of Trump being Russian agent are from Hillary and Democrats, not from Russians or their state TV, which Durham's investigation clearly confirms.

View attachment 608333
View attachment 608334
View attachment 608336
View attachment 608337
Cute whining.

Trump is called Putin's puppet many times on Russian State TV. You are free to go find more examples.

or sit there and whine. I really do not care.

It is pretty dumb to believe everything you hear on the TV and take it for granted.
An idiotic response.

The claim was that something was being said on Russian State TV.

If I see someone say it on Russian State TV, then it was said on Russian State TV.

An idiotic post and response from you all the way around.

I will try to tiptoe around your cultism,, I guess.

Moving on...

Cute whining.

Trump is called Putin's puppet many times on Russian State TV. You are free to go find more examples.

or sit there and whine. I really do not care.

When I asked for proof of that, you provided the link to video that states "Crazy Clinton was repeating for six years that Trump is a Russian agent".

After that, you still claim they said that, and providing no link to the source to back your claim.

Of course "you don't care", because you can't support your claims, which are basically lies.

When I asked for proof of that, you provided the link to video that states "Crazy Clinton was repeating for six years that Trump is a Russian agent".
Liar.

I gave you the title of an article to go read that contains examples.

Seriously, you should just shut up about it now. You have been dishonest and weaselly and you have wasted enough of my time.

An idiotic response.

The claim was that something was being said on Russian State TV.

If I see someone say it on Russian State TV, then it was said on Russian State TV.

An idiotic post and response from you all the way around.

I will try to tiptoe around your cultism,, I guess.

Moving on...

Your claim from the other post:

Funny, Russian state TV, with the blessing of Putin, said Trump was his puppet.

Video you provided to back your claim clearly disprove that. They did not said what you claim they said.

What was said on Russian State TV is that "crazy Clinton was repeating for 6 years that Trump is a Russian agent."

Sorry buddy, you don't have ground on this one.

And I screenshot for you what they said, word for word.

No claims made by Russian TV that Trump is a Russian agent.

In your mind only.
Then you missed it. Sorry.

You are free to look at the other examples.

Yes, Russian state TV made a lot of hay out of calling Trump "Putin's puppet".

With Putins blessing, of course.

Dang, that really seems to bother you. Maybe try not hitching your wagons to a person so easily perceived as Putin's puppet, and you won't find yourself trying to deny so many uncomfortable facts.

Thanks for wasting 30 minutes of my time, where in this video several political commentators are talking about politics in Russia and the US.

One of them saying: "Democrats were warned there was no interference in this elections... and crazy Clintons for 6 years talking about the fact that Russia chose president Trump and Trump is a Russian agent."

What you and other leftists wants us to believe is that Russian state television said "Trump is a Russian agent", when in fact, they were talking about crazy Hillary claims of Trump being Russian agent. Since you didn't watch it, here are the screenshots. The only claims of Trump being Russian agent are from Hillary and Democrats, not from Russians or their state TV, which Durham's investigation clearly confirms.

View attachment 608333
View attachment 608334
View attachment 608336
View attachment 608337
I figured as much... TDS is rampant still, and undoubtedly there is no cure for it yet.

I've said it before, that the leftist would burn it all to the ground in order to get their way.. It's just that bad. We are about to witness possibly overwhelming odds of leftist through out the world condemning Vladimir Putin and the Russians in hopes to reign him back in so that the globalist can return to their agenda ladened one world order expansionism mode.

I figured as much... TDS is rampant still, and undoubtedly there is no cure for it yet.

I've said it before, that the leftist would burn it all to the ground in order to get their way.. It's just that bad. We are about to witness possibly overwhelming odds of leftist through out the world condemning Vladimir Putin and the Russians in hopes to reign him back in so that the globalist can return to their agenda ladened one world order expansionism mode.

Typical for leftists, never taking any responsibility for their actions.

How many times media was caught in the lie, and even when they admitted it, and corrected, the damage is done.

They were told what to believe, what to say, and they're mindlessly accept it as an absolute truth.

Then you missed it. Sorry.

You are free to look at the other examples.

Yes, Russian state TV made a lot of hay out of calling Trump "Putin's puppet".

With Putins blessing, of course.

Dang, that really seems to bother you. Maybe try not hitching your wagons to a person so easily perceived as Putin's puppet, and you won't find yourself trying to deny so many uncomfortable facts.

In the video you provided, and I watched it whole, I didn't miss the thing.

What I believe is that media took one snippet from that video, just like I took the screenshot, and presented it to fit their narrative. Instead of checking it out yourself, you took it for granted, because you needed to believe that's the truth, and accepted it as such. Even after I showed you screenshots with translation, you refused to even think of possibility that you were lied to, and that you might be wrong. Even in your reply above you're still talking about Russian TV calling Trump Putin's puppet, without looking at the evidence. Reasonable people doesn't do that. Reasonable people don't thake things for granted. Mindless sheep does...

European Union Will Close It's Airspace To Russian Airlines and Will Millions In Euro's On Buying Weapons For Ukraine.

BRUSSELS (AP) — The European Union agreed Sunday to close its airspace to Russian airlines, spend hundreds of millions of euros on buying weapons for Ukraine and ban some pro-Kremlin media outlets in its latest response to Russia’s invasion, EU officials said.

That and Germany’s announcement earlier in the day that it would almost triple its defense budget this year underscored how Russia’s invasion of Ukraine was rewriting Europe’s post-World War II security and defense policy in ways that were unthinkable only a few weeks ago.

In what he described as “a defining moment for European history,” EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell said that the bloc’s 27 foreign ministers had greenlighted the unprecedented support for Ukraine and that those actions would take effect within hours.

We have decided to use our capacities to provide lethal arms, lethal assistance, to the Ukrainian army by a value of 450 million (euros) ($502 million) … and 50 more million ($56 million) for non-lethal supplies, fuel, protective equipment,” Borrell told reporters.

We have decided to use our capacities to provide lethal arms, lethal assistance, to the Ukrainian army by a value of 450 million (euros) ($502 million) … and 50 more million ($56 million) for non-lethal supplies, fuel, protective equipment,” Borrell told reporters.
I wonder why these bastards did not do the same with regard to Donbass, when the ukrainian fascists shelled civilian areas of Donbass with artillery? Don't answer, I know why. Scratch any "progressive democrat" and you will see a fascist. In today's time, this is a pedophile fascist

Switzerland Adopts European Sanctions Against Russia, Freezes Putin's Assests.

Switzerland, known for its neutral stances on global conflicts, has announced on Monday that it will adopt standard European Union sanctions against Russia.

In a statement, the Swiss government openly condemned the Russian invasion and expressed solidarity with Ukraine. It also announced that it will enact the same sanctions announced by the EU against Russia.

"In view of Russia's continuing military intervention in Ukraine, the Federal Council took the decision on February 28 to adopt the packages of sanctions imposed by the EU on February 23 and 25," the Swiss government wrote.

Forum List

Back