Putin draws red line against U.S.

Hillary has said she would take out all their airfields, not just the one. Wonder what Russia would have done then?

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Literally nothing is more terrifying right now than the fact that Trump is president. Thanks a lot, conservative idiots. You just couldn't wait to turn the country to shit, could you?
You idiot, your kind wanted Hillary in there. She would've bombed them if they didn't donate to the Clinton foundation.

Now Missouri, you know that is wrong. In fact, if you look back at the 'Conservative' posts, you will find the majority of them praising Putin. I cannot remember one liberal post doing that. It is our 'Conservatives' that have stated that they wish we had a leader like Putin.
I have never praised any Russian SOB and I will never forgive Truman and Eisenhower for stopping Patton from going into Russia in late 1945. In the 72 years since the Russians have been the cause of most of the worlds problems. And the gawddamned Liberals here worship Russia. They always have.

That's a very complicated issue and far beyond the scope of this discussion. Based on the technology of the time and the long six years of bloody war and so many millions dead, I imagine the only way to have brought Russia to her knees then would have been the use of the atomic bomb...over and over, successfully employed. A conventional war strategy would not have worked, and certainly not in a short period of time...it would have taken years and the world would have remained stagnant while it happened.

Consider that the Allies almost attacked Russia in a planned "Operation Pike". The idea was to go hard against Russian oil fields and cut off the supply to Germany. This, in turn, would have forced Russia to ally with Germany, rather than fighting them in time with little damage done to the overall output of Russian oil. This particular operation almost went forward and it would have really have had a major negative impact against the Allies, in many forms.

The Operation which you refer to would have been "Operation Unthinkable" and aptly named Operation hah, though it was quickly and wisely discarded. The primary deterrent would have been the massive costs, time, and of course casualties. Russia outnumbered the British and Americans in military composition if I recall correctly, and, the deeper into big Russia they penetrated, the tougher the going would have been when Russia circled the wagons.

Almost certainly, it would have required nuclear overkill with America having a few year advantage in this regard and it would have required targeting every major city and government center in an effort to decimate their leadership and replace accordingly (an optimistic outcome). When Russia finally obtained the bomb; which they would have more aggressively pursued I imagine and probably obtained quicker, it would have been bad for all sides of the globe.

Patton was a patriot, fearless, well versed in warfare and a great motivator, He was also over reaching at a time where the entire world was weary of conquest.

Edit: Here's some reading for you (and me) if you are a history buff, just found this on "Operation Unthinkable". Some great, detailed official historic documents.

"Operation Unthinkable: 'Russia: Threat to Western Civilization,'" British War Cabinet, Joint Planning Staff [Draft and Final Reports: 22 May, 8 June, and 11 July 1945], Public Record Office, CAB 120/691/109040

In reading some of this document, the bottom line was "Germany came close to taking Moscow, the Allies might not be equipped and in a position to do a better job and even if we had limited success as Germany did, it would still not be enough as seen by the loss that Germany suffered.

A war of attrition in another country as large as Russia would be tough to win.

Last edited:
Now Missouri, you know that is wrong. In fact, if you look back at the 'Conservative' posts, you will find the majority of them praising Putin. I cannot remember one liberal post doing that. It is our 'Conservatives' that have stated that they wish we had a leader like Putin.
I have never praised any Russian SOB and I will never forgive Truman and Eisenhower for stopping Patton from going into Russia in late 1945. In the 72 years since the Russians have been the cause of most of the worlds problems. And the gawddamned Liberals here worship Russia. They always have.

That's a very complicated issue and far beyond the scope of this discussion. Based on the technology of the time and the long six years of bloody war and so many millions dead, I imagine the only way to have brought Russia to her knees then would have been the use of the atomic bomb. A conventional war strategy would not have worked, and certainly not n a short period of time...it would have taken years and the world would have remained stagnant while it happened.

I'm positive we would have used the atomic bomb.

No liberal "worships" Russia, but the conservative nutjobs that frequent this cesspool couldn't stop singing his praises not too long ago.

You are100% correct. I even named then
Konservatives because of their Putin asslicking.

They were comparing Do Nothing Obama to Trump.
The greatest of Obama is incomparable.

No liberal "worships" Russia, but the conservative nutjobs that frequent this cesspool couldn't stop singing his praises not too long ago.
I don't know any liberals but I can't think of a single Democrat who would give up his/her place on the American plantation to be a Russian citizen.

I don't know any liberals but I can't think of a single Democrat who would give up his/her place on the American plantation to be a Russian citizen.
Check out why during the Great Depression, many Democrats wanted to emigrate to Russia.

Literally nothing is more terrifying right now than the fact that Trump is president. Thanks a lot, conservative idiots. You just couldn't wait to turn the country to shit, could you?
Literally nothing is more comforting right now than the fact that Trump is president. Thank you patriots and freedom loving Americans. You just couldn't wait to turn this country from the anti American, globalist, America apologist free fall of the last 8 years, and now we are done waiting...Time to Take our nation back!!!

Smart people all over the world know that WW3 is right around the corner, thanks to Trump's election and the same rise of angry, global nationalism that occurred before WW 1 and 2.

Trump campaigned on staying the hell out of the middle east shitstorm. I propose that his supporters hold him to that, and let Russia drown in that quagmire for a while, instead of escalating the pissing contest until the shit hits the fan.

RUSSIA and Iran have said they will respond to further American military actions following the air strike in Syria last week.

The statement read: “What America waged in an aggression on Syria is a crossing of red lines. From now on we will respond with force to any aggressor or any breach of red lines from whoever it is and America knows our ability to respond well.”

Russia and Iran say they will respond to American aggression following air strike in Syria

Agree--and we're still wary of war. How many decades now, how many lives, and how much money have we wasted in the middle east. You can never win a war in the Middle East.

They aren't going to change! They're not like the Japanese or Germans who became allies after the war. These people are tribal, there is no government, and if there is they ignore it. If they're not fighting us or another foreign enemy they will fight and kill each other. That's the middle east. We should know this by now.

Check out why during the Great Depression, many Democrats wanted to emigrate to Russia.
Google didn't help.What's your source?
Also, consider this link in rebuttal.
The Forsaken: Americans in Stalin's gulags

Smart people all over the world know that WW3 is right around the corner, thanks to Trump's election and the same rise of angry, global nationalism that occurred before WW 1 and 2.

Trump campaigned on staying the hell out of the middle east shitstorm. I propose that his supporters hold him to that, and let Russia drown in that quagmire for a while, instead of escalating the pissing contest until the shit hits the fan.

RUSSIA and Iran have said they will respond to further American military actions following the air strike in Syria last week.

The statement read: “What America waged in an aggression on Syria is a crossing of red lines. From now on we will respond with force to any aggressor or any breach of red lines from whoever it is and America knows our ability to respond well.”

Russia and Iran say they will respond to American aggression following air strike in Syria

Agree--and we're still wary of war. How many decades now, how many lives, and how much money have we wasted in the middle east. You can never win a war in the Middle East.

They aren't going to change! They're not like the Japanese or Germans who became allies after the war. These people are tribal, there is no government, and if there is they ignore it. If they're not fighting us or another foreign enemy they will fight and kill each other. That's the middle east. We should know this by now.

That's funny. EVERY major war the US has ever been in (save for the Civil War) was at the instigation of Democrat politicians,

Hogwash. Putin and Trump are buds. He also informed Putin on what he planned to do. Putin, of course, knowing in advance, has to put on a front to "save face".

Much ado about nothing and both of them are grinning and arm chucking each other.

Hogwash. Putin and Trump are buds. He also informed Putin on what he planned to do. Putin, of course, knowing in advance, has to put on a front to "save face".

Much ado about nothing and both of them are grinning and arm chucking each other.

Let's hope you're right!

Do you know what a strong leader is?

It's a hint this wasn't one of them

upload_2017-4-10_8-20-18.jpeg

Funny how just a few days go by and the libtards flip flop on there talking points.

Forum List

Back