Putin endorses Biden.

He knows his endorsement is toxic and he actually supports Trump
Seriously? Putin no more thinks he is toxic than Trump does. The don’t believe they are toxic, they believe everything they do is right.

Not buying your theory, anything else?

I guess he hasn't got his money's worth out of The Big Guy yet. I wonder what kind of Biden/Russia collusion is going on.

Putin obviously knows Biden is an easy mark.

putin's message.jpg

Putin was kept in line under Trump, after Trump, Putin attacked Ukraine. Maybe Putin doesn’t like Trump because Trump is not predictable and Biden is very predictable.

Seriously? Putin no more thinks he is toxic than Trump does. The don’t believe they are toxic, they believe everything they do is right.

Not buying your theory, anything else?
What? You think he doesn’t know that America hates him?

Tell me you like him. Ghead

What? You think he doesn’t know that America hates him?

Tell me you like him. Ghead
My opinion on Putin is out there and quite easy to understand, if you want to go back and look go ahead but you don’t care what my opinion is, as you have stated over and over so I’m not inclined to answer your questions that you truly don’t give a fuck about.

My opinion on Putin is out there and quite easy to understand, if you want to go back and look go ahead but you don’t care what my opinion is, as you have stated over and over so I’m not inclined to answer your questions that you truly don’t give a fuck about.
For all that wordiness you can’t say right here and now?

Bwahahaha

So Biden’s predictability has made him a favorite of Putin. Putin likes knowing how the US will react to situations and Trump is a true wild card and very unpredictable. For the same reason Democrats don’t like Trump is the same reason Putin likes Biden over Trump.

For all that wordiness you can’t say right here and now?

Bwahahaha
If you want to know look it up, but you don’t want to know. So why should I answer when you have repeatedly said you don’t give a fuck what I think? Giving you information you don’t give a fuck about, by someone who you don’t give a fuck about is pretty silly isn’t it?

If you want to know look it up, but you don’t want to know. So why should I answer when you have repeatedly said you don’t give a fuck what I think? Giving you information you don’t give a fuck about, by someone who you don’t give a fuck about is pretty silly isn’t it?
Lol

Bullshit

I guess he hasn't got his money's worth out of The Big Guy yet. I wonder what kind of Biden/Russia collusion is going on.

Putin obviously knows Biden is an easy mark.

Well, Biden did okay a 'minor incursion' into Ukraine by Russia.

"I think what you're going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades. And it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do."

Lol

Bullshit
Again, you have said many times you don’t care what I think, so I am taking you at your word, why give info when you don’t give a fuck? I’m not seeing any reason to tell you and you don’t care, it’s all great!

Again, you have said many times you don’t care what I think, so I am taking you at your word, why give info when you don’t give a fuck? I’m not seeing any reason to tell you and you don’t care, it’s all great!
Why give info when you got none

Holy smokes you are a lying sack. You don’t know that.

What we DO know is Putin didn’t touch Ukraine while Trump was President.

Accept reality Simp, Putin loves your Vegetabke Messiah.

He didn't touch it when Obama was president either. So?

Forum List

Back