Putin endorses Biden.

How does he benefit from lying about this?
Are you kidding? To tell America he prefers Biden? LOL. So obvious.

Did you see these headlines this morning?

Alexei Navalny, Prominent Putin Critic, Dies In Jail, Russia's Prison System Says​

So you keep telling us Putin is the good guy and Ukraine are Nazi's who deserve to be invaded. Boy, what the fuck happened to Republicans? I'm so scared the 4th reich is going to win this November.

How does he benefit from lying about this?

Why wouldn't Putin want the US to be run by his buddy Donald?

Authoritarianism Expert Exposes Cruel Tactic Used By Both Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin​

Authoritarianism expert Ruth Ben-Ghiat, in the latest edition of her “Lucid” email newsletter, examined how both former President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin often publicly humiliate even their allies to retain control.
Recent examples include the four-times-indicted Trump’s onstage mockery of Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), and Putin’s mid-interview taunting of former Fox News personality Tucker Carlson.

Trump, who is the clear GOP front-runner despite his myriad legal woes, will seek to finish the job of “not just destroying democracy internally” but by also removing America from “the realm of democratic internationalism and align it with autocracies,”

The GOP, meanwhile, is “an autocratic party operating in a democracy,” she added on another occasion. “They have talking points just like the Kremlin does, and we have seen everybody use the same language about the weaponization of government.”

Putin has said he’d prefer Biden to stay in the White House because he’s a “more predictable” president.
Trump interpreted Putin’s comment as “a great compliment.”

Biden should run on this.

merlin_189339618_3e3d6684-7ab2-446c-a695-ecd0f3ea35ff-superJumbo.jpg

LOOK! THEY ARE FRIENDS!

PUTIN AND BIDEN COLLUDED TO STEAL 2020.

I guess he hasn't got his money's worth out of The Big Guy yet. I wonder what kind of Biden/Russia collusion is going on.

Putin obviously knows Biden is an easy mark.

Yeah, Putin is not Known for his sense of Humor.. :laugh2:

If you had any, you would present it

You don’t and you haven’t
Have any? Lol! Present what?

You won’t look up the info because you don’t give care and you, by not looking it up prove me right, you don’t want my opinion and it doesn’t matter, not sure why it bothers you.

Have any? Lol! Present what?

You won’t look up the info because you don’t give care and you, by not looking it up prove me right, you don’t want my opinion and it doesn’t matter, not sure why it bothers you.
Hey moron. You make claims you have to prove them… or have your stupid claims ignored

Forum List

Back