Putin endorses Biden.

Didn’t Trump say he would end our membership in NATO?
Which forced members to up their defense spending, and thus making NATO stronger, Simp.

You are a slow one for sure.

I guess he hasn't got his money's worth out of The Big Guy yet. I wonder what kind of Biden/Russia collusion is going on.

Putin obviously knows Biden is an easy mark.

I heard that Biden supports Putin for Prison.

Yes and got Trump an impeachment, just for a phone call asking about it. I'd say Biden had a lot to lose.
Nixon didn't resign over the Plumbers crime. The break in at the Watergate Hotel was the tip of the iceberg of corruption that brought him down. Benedict Donald phone call was tip of the iceberg of Benedicts plot to use US foreign aid against the Democrats. He was rightly impeached but the GOP Senate whitewashed his shakedown plot.

Which forced members to up their defense spending, and thus making NATO stronger, Simp.

You are a slow one for sure.
More revisionism. It was Obama in 2014 that told NATO they needed to up their game because of the Russians actions against the breakaway Republic Ukrainians. They have been steadily increasing the amount they spend on their militaries since then. Benedict Donald rambling thread had no effect on that increase. Russia's invasion marked the only increase on that rise of spending.

Last edited:
More revisionism. It was Obama in 2014 that told NATO they needed to up their game because of the Russians actions against the breakaway Republic Ukrainians. They have been steadily increasing the amount they spend on their militaries since then. Benedict Donald rambling thread had no effect on that increase. Russia's invasion marked the only increase on that rise of spending.
The NATO Chief credited Trump, not Barry Hussein. Barry’s empty words meant squat, Simp.

No, unpredictable (Benghazi) and rabidly warmongering. For the latter, puppet 'Tater can be superimposed over Hillary every time.
Putin doesn't want the USA to have anybody in the White House who will seriously get in his way. He understands why we are giving mega support to the Ukraine, but he also knows Biden doesn't give a flying fig how Zelensky uses those resources and Biden won't give him (Putin) any grief. He knows Trump would. It doesn't escape him that Biden rails against Trump and we Patriots as far greater threats to America than Russia is.

The NATO Chief credited Trump, not Barry Hussein. Barry’s empty words meant squat, Simp.

"In 2014, NATO leaders committed to move toward spending 2% of their gross domestic product on defense within a decade. It has mostly been slow going, but Russia’s invasion of Ukraine two years ago focused minds. The 2% figure is now considered a minimum requirement."

I guess he hasn't got his money's worth out of The Big Guy yet. I wonder what kind of Biden/Russia collusion is going on.

Putin obviously knows Biden is an easy mark.

Because Putin wants the hopeless one in office. He knows fine well Trump doesn't stand for crap and Russia will be kicked out of Ukraine.

Who cares what board members may or may not say? Carlson going to Moscow says it all. MAGA Republicans are Puto-fascists.
Did you watch Tucker's interview with Putin? Hardly subversive in any way on Carlson's part. He also requested an interview with Zelensky who would be free to rebut anything Putin said and Zelensky so far has not granted that interview.

"In 2014, NATO leaders committed to move toward spending 2% of their gross domestic product on defense within a decade. It has mostly been slow going, but Russia’s invasion of Ukraine two years ago focused minds. The 2% figure is now considered a minimum requirement."
But last year only 11 NATO members were expected to meet that 2% minimum requirement. No information on how many actually did. This year a 'record' 18 of NATO's 31 members are expected to meet their 2% minimum requirement and no way to know how many actually will. Trump insisted if they want U.S. support to defend them, ALL must pony up that 2%.

I wish he had been a bit more restrained in his recent hyperbole--anyone with critical thinking abilities knows it WAS hyperbole to suggest he would encourage Russia to do anything it wants--but he is right that it is unfair for them not to pay their fair share but expect the USA to defend them if they are attacked. He got on NATOs case when in 2017 only four countries met the agreed 2% threshhold: the USA, the UK, Greece and Poland.

But last year only 11 NATO members were expected to meet that 2% minimum requirement. No information on how many actually did. This year a 'record' 18 of NATO's 31 members are expected to meet their 2% minimum requirement and no way to know how many actually will. Trump insisted if they want U.S. support to defend them, ALL must pony up that 2%.

I wish he had been a bit more restrained in his recent hyperbole--anyone with critical thinking abilities knows it WAS hyperbole to suggest he would encourage Russia to do anything it wants--but he is right that it is unfair for them not to pay their fair share but expect the USA to defend them if they are attacked. He got on NATOs case when in 2017 only four countries met the agreed 2% threshhold: the USA, the UK, Greece and Poland.

The only time article 5 was ever invoked was in support of the USA. Most of the at risk countries in eastern Europe exceed the 2% guidelines. Poland far exceed it and spends a greater percent than we do.

I don't believe it is all Hyperbole.

Did you watch Tucker's interview with Putin? Hardly subversive in any way on Carlson's part. He also requested an interview with Zelensky who would be free to rebut anything Putin said and Zelensky so far has not granted that interview.
He didn’t ask the tough questions, like why American journalists are in prison in Russia.

The only time article 5 was ever invoked was in support of the USA. Most of the at risk countries in eastern Europe exceed the 2% guidelines. Poland far exceed it and spends a greater percent than we do.

I don't believe it is all Hyperbole.
Poland does spend a bit more per percentage of GDP than we do but Poland is the next country in line for invasion by Russia should Russia prevail in the Ukraine and they know the risk. But the populist leaders there seem to fear losing power to the nationalists more than they fear Russia. Poland seriously needs protection from NATO as they are even less able than the Ukraine to fight off an expansionist minded Russia or any other aggressor, but their support for the Ukraine is waning. Poland and the Ukraine were powerful allies until now. With the Ukraine unable to defend themselves without NATO help, Poland no longer can count on them helping to defend Poland. NATO is therefore more important and they have upped the ante a bit.

In 2019 when Trump took office they were one of the few countries paying their 2% while the USA was paying 3.5% and the huge lion's share of NATO funding. Most of our strongest allies militarily were paying little more than 1%.

And of course you don't believe it is all hyperbole because like most of the leftists on this forum, you are seriously afflicted with TDS and are unable to see it in any other way than anti-whatever Trump says or does.

Forum List

Back