Putin endorses Biden.

Then is not now, now he finds it better with Biden. Why does Putin need to lie about who he wants for President? What advantage does it give Putin either way?
Trump does what he wants. Like undermining NATO

Course he would.

All Biden has done is shovel money to Ukraine which has done nothing but delay Russia running over Ukraine and I bet a lot of that money finds it's way into Russia. Trump is too hard nosed for Putin, he probably prefers the softer and weaker president.

If Putin thought he’d have an easy invasion with Biden in office… Biden quickly disabused him of that notion
You don't know the Russians very well.

You're disrespecting them immensely by saying such ignorant drivel.

Course he would.

All Biden has done is shovel money to Ukraine which has done nothing but delay Russia running over Ukraine and I bet a lot of that money finds it's way into Russia. Trump is too hard nosed for Putin, he probably prefers the softer and weaker president.

Biden, Zelensky, and Putin are engaged in a long-term money laundering operation.

And according to Republicans it's because Putin's the good guy and Ukraine are Nazi's. LOL.

What is Putin's background? He was the head of the KGB. What is Zelinski's past? He was a comedian who played the piano with his penis. In other words, a real bad guy. According to Putin.
You are ignorant of Russian politics.

Why do you insist on spouting off about things you know nothing about?

Just come out and say it, Trumpsters.

You love Putin, you want a dictator.

Man up and say it.

We respect certain things about him. He doesn’t push LGBTQ or tranny shit on Russian kids, like the left here do. So who is more evil, Putin, or lefties who push the lie of transgenderism onto kids and support doctors mutilating them? Can Mac answer that? Nope, he won’t.

Yes he is a dictator, as are many nations we deal with, like Xi in China. Yet the left and RINOs love doing business with China.

You all support the little dictator in Ukraine, who has banned churches, outlawed free speech and media, and says he will cancel the upcoming elections. He is your hero. So why not man up and admit you want a dictator like that, who silences opposition?

I guess he hasn't got his money's worth out of The Big Guy yet. I wonder what kind of Biden/Russia collusion is going on.

Putin obviously knows Biden is an easy mark.

IMPEACH Biden now, Russian collusion!!! :auiqs.jpg:Well that just wrecked the Dem narrative. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back