Putin endorses Biden.

If Trump won re election Putin would already have Ukraine the question is who'd be next? And what would stop China from invading Taiwan?
This is how crazy you purple hair weirdos have become…the historical data PROVES that Putin waited for the Crypt Keeper to take office before invading Ukraine but somehow you dream up a theory on the basis of ‘because I said so’.
How crazy are you crazies planning to get?

This is how crazy you purple hair weirdos have become…the historical data PROVES that Putin waited for the Crypt Keeper to take office before invading Ukraine but somehow you dream up a theory on the basis of ‘because I said so’.
How crazy are you crazies planning to get?
If Putin thought he’d have an easy invasion with Biden in office… Biden quickly disabused him of that notion

Putin knows he’s toxic and he wants Trump back in office

You forget he stated that he wanted Trump to be Prez in Helsinki
Putin is watching Tater’s meteoric cognitive decline like the rest of the world and changed his mind, Simp.

I guess he hasn't got his money's worth out of The Big Guy yet. I wonder what kind of Biden/Russia collusion is going on.

Putin obviously knows Biden is an easy mark.

Falling for more Putin propaganda, eh? He knows he’s not popular here, so he’s trying to spread his funk on Joe. We all know who he’s really got in his back pocket.

Putin knows he’s toxic and he wants Trump back in office

You forget he stated that he wanted Trump to be Prez in Helsinki
For Putin to endorse 'Tater is the (best way [italics]) to get Trump back.

You can’t articulate anything about Putin other than he is “a dictator”.
th

They're not even trying to hide it any more.

Forum List

Back