Putin gets it

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
"Barack Obama is either an idiot or he is intentionally trying to destroy the American economy" Vladimir Putin.

The world is laughing at the fool that 52% of american voters put in office. :cuckoo:

~60 million is not 52% of 314 million.

That said, Putin is looking to flex his muscles. Even if I can partially agree with his assessment. Frankly, he doesnt have a lot of room to talk. He's just another central planner like Obama.

Putin's nothing like Obama.

And here's another fact.

After the fall of the Soviet Union, it was the US that sent billions to prop up the Russian economy.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds ya.

:lol:

That said, Putin is looking to flex his muscles. Even if I can partially agree with his assessment. Frankly, he doesnt have a lot of room to talk. He's just another central planner like Obama.

I said 52% of AMERICAN VOTERS, not 52% of the population.

My point is that Putin sees what half of america refuses to see.

Yes, Putin is ex KGB and is looking to flex, but he is acting like a man while obama acts like a pussy boy.

And here's another fact.

After the fall of the Soviet Union, it was the US that sent billions to prop up the Russian economy.

you're correct, they are nothing alike. Putin wants his country to succeed and grow, Obama wants to punish his for slavery and financial success.

And here's another fact.

you're correct, they are nothing alike. Putin wants his country to succeed and grow, Obama wants to punish his for slavery and financial success.

Putin wants the ol' Warsaw Pact back in action.

It's hilarious you folks are supporting that. Especially after you claim that Reagan, all by his lonesome, "won" the cold war.

Boy howdy.

Yes, Putin is ex KGB and is looking to flex, but he is acting like a man while obama acts like a pussy boy.

It would be more like 70% of the population.

Most people are to lazy to vote.

Or most people use not voting to vote "no one". The true winner of the last election was "no one". With the majority abstaining from voting at all.

hard to get to 70% when only 44% currently think obama is doing a good job.

as someone else already said, "none of the above" was the real winner in the last two elections.

Nah, not to lazy to vote, did you see the two asshats we had to try to choose from the last time? Almost as bad as Bush Jr vs Kerry...

Nah, not to lazy to vote, did you see the two asshats we had to try to choose from the last time? Almost as bad as Bush Jr vs Kerry...

I would really like to see "none of the above" on every ballot for every election at every level of government. we might actually get candidates we could vote for instead of against.

Or most people use not voting to vote "no one". The true winner of the last election was "no one". With the majority abstaining from voting at all.

Most people in the United States are registered Democrats. And most don't want to be bothered with standing on line for 6 hours.

Surprising as that may be.

hard to get to 70% when only 44% currently think obama is doing a good job.

as someone else already said, "none of the above" was the real winner in the last two elections.
Republicans have done a fantastic job of getting people to really hate government. Especially pretty recently. Congressional approval is at record lows.

Hats off.

Anyone who pisses off Putin that bad must be doing something right

Winner winner chicken dinner.

:clap:

liberal logic....:cuckoo:

how is Vladamir pissed off when he's the one making the insults......?

if anybody should be pissed of it's Obammy....but he's prolly secretly pleased...

Personally I think Putin and Obama got off to a bad start when that nest of Russian spies were cleaned out at the beginning of the Obama administration.

When do you think Obama pissed off your hero, Putin?

Or should I say Putie Put - As Putin's friend, George W. Bush, use to call him.

And here's another fact.

This is why you'll never be taken seriously.

Forum List

Back