Putin Gives Obama / Kerry The Finger....Again

Putin is desperately attempting to reestablish a base in the ME, Syria is in shambles, and for the time being will lend a hand, then will replace Assad with a puppet regime. Syrian's are unwilling to stand and fight, evidenced by the mass exodus of able bodied youth, leaving the elderly and those fighting against ISIS and Assad's Russian masters to fight for independence. It only stands to reason the US should provide arms and relief supplies to rebel forces, not ground troops.

His base in the ME has always been his alliances with Iran and Syria. This is nothing new. You need to get up to speed.

And by the way there is no such thing as a rebel force. There is no civil war. There never has been. Just mercenaries and terrorists fighting a proxy war for Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey to overthrow Assad and put in the Muslim Brotherhood and fuck up another country.

wrong again-----there is INDEED a civil war in Syria------and in Yemen----another potential RUSKIE base-------Egypt was once a ruskie base too--------Russia is an equal opportunity OPPORTUNIST

Name the opposition in Syria. I keep hearing about "rebel forces" but no one can ever seem to name a rebel force that doesn't include mercenaries and terrorists.

how would I know the NAMES of the people who oppose Assad in Syria?
I certainly have encountered many people from Syria living in the USA who
have horror stories ABOUT the Assads over the past approximately 45 years,
in general-----Christian syrians

Every real dictator has strong backing from, at least, a large part of population. So, "democracy" practic now really - is a chance of minorities' power and discrimination of majority. It's good for West, because western minorities are citizens too... Which minorities we have usually in Middle East? A pirats, a bandits, a drug-dealers, an ISIS fanatics. Look at Libya. NATO took power from dictator Gaddafy, which upkeeps order and interests of Majority in Libya, and now what? Libya is full of criminals, has criminal governmfent..

Libya was full of criminals during the time of KHADAFFY DUCK ---and to your
delight he sponsored terrorism. Western minorities were citizens? Western
minorities ARE citizens? since when?

You have no idea what were the sizes of the detachments, do you? :nono:

As I said before JakeAsshole 3700 men... can YOU figure it out, I know you subversives have a difficult time with 2+2 = 4, so take till next Tuesday, if needed to give us an answer.... Fucking leftist idiot!
Vigilante the Communist Putin fluffer has trouble understand that the TOTAL of 3700 has been in detachment rotations over a year. You can't give us an answer as to how large are the detachments. They certainly are not large ground combat units. :badgrin:
And YOU, as an adviser to the Obumanation know all this, or just more smoke blowing out your ass?... No need to answer JakeAsshole!
Do you know they rotate in and out regularly in detachment size? How many are in Iraq or Syria at any given time? Do a comparison of the troop units (division size) during the Iraq invasion. You are a communist, Vigilante, a dirty commie who loves him sum Putin, a man who spits on our Constitution and way of life. And you love him, you Putin fluffer.

Communists usually don't like Putin. He's capitalist, he upkeeps some of liberals and making liberal decisions in economics... Communists has own party with own leader, who opposing to Putin :)

yeah? so? what else is new? Putin's interpretation of communism is not
a issue -------his IMPERIALIST AMBITION is the problem

The West has been the aggressor. It's pushed Russia too far. It started with putting missiles in its backyard. The U.S. and West wouldn't have tolerated that happening to them.

They've kinda awoken a sleeping giant. Russia's making a comeback. And i still don't get why the West is starting this new Cold War. The U.S. for instance, has so much in common with Russia. The Russian People are a lot like the American People. This new war isn't necessary.

The West has been the aggressor. It's pushed Russia too far. It started with putting missiles in its backyard. The U.S. and West wouldn't have tolerated that happening to them.

They've kinda awoken a sleeping giant. Russia's making a comeback. And i still don't get why the West is starting this new Cold War. The U.S. for instance, has so much in common with Russia. The Russian Peolple are a lot like the American People. This new war isn't necessary.

you are doing well----historic revisionism and idiot libel. Russia IS making a
COMEBACK to intensive aggressive IMPERIALISM

Putin is desperately attempting to reestablish a base in the ME, Syria is in shambles, and for the time being will lend a hand, then will replace Assad with a puppet regime. Syrian's are unwilling to stand and fight, evidenced by the mass exodus of able bodied youth, leaving the elderly and those fighting against ISIS and Assad's Russian masters to fight for independence. It only stands to reason the US should provide arms and relief supplies to rebel forces, not ground troops.

His base in the ME has always been his alliances with Iran and Syria. This is nothing new. You need to get up to speed.

And by the way there is no such thing as a rebel force. There is no civil war. There never has been. Just mercenaries and terrorists fighting a proxy war for Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey to overthrow Assad and put in the Muslim Brotherhood and fuck up another country.

wrong again-----there is INDEED a civil war in Syria------and in Yemen----another potential RUSKIE base-------Egypt was once a ruskie base too--------Russia is an equal opportunity OPPORTUNIST

Name the opposition in Syria. I keep hearing about "rebel forces" but no one can ever seem to name a rebel force that doesn't include mercenaries and terrorists.

Yeah, we should have stayed out of Syria's Civil War. It wasn't our business. But of course our current foreign policy dictates we meddle in every nations' affairs. Our meddling in Syria led to ISIS being created. Our 'Good Friends' the Saudis and Turks have been the main supporters of ISIS since its creation. Even at this moment, the Turks are buying up ISIS oil.

Our 'Allies' created ISIS. And therefore, we're complicit in that. That's the ugly reality. It's time to allow Russia and Iran to annihilate ISIS once and for all. We should stay out of it. And then we should seriously consider disengaging from the Middle East. We've made such a bloody mess of things over there. Time to come home.

Russia has been imperialistic under czars, dictators, secretarys general, you name it.

Yeah, we should have stayed out of Syria's Civil War. It wasn't our business. But of course our current foreign policy dictates we meddle in every nations' affairs. Our meddling in Syria led to ISIS being created. Our 'Good Friends' the Saudis and Turks have been the main supporters of ISIS since its creation. Even at this moment, the Turks are buying up ISIS oil.

Our 'Allies' created ISIS. And therefore, we're complicit in that. That's the ugly reality. Time to allow Russia and Iran to annihilate ISIS once and for all. We should stay out of it. And then we should seriously consider disengaging from the Middle East. We've made such a bloody mess of things over there. Time to come home.

do you make your own liquor in the backyard using an old automobile
radiator as a still? You seem remarkably GULLIBLE

When countries the U.S. doesn't like kills civilians, they're deemed to be 'Targeting Civilians.' But when the U.S. kills civilians it deems it all just 'Innocent Accidents.' Sometimes it even describes it as 'Jusifiable Collateral Damage.' Such dishonest hypocrisy.

WORLD
The Increasingly Horrible Truths About the Brutal U.S. Hospital Bombings

A Calm Night in October

Like any good story, there’s what happened -- and then there’s the version you’re asked to believe. Let’s start with the first one.

On Friday, October 2nd, staff members from the trauma center in Kunduz, Afghanistan, climbed to the roof of that hospital and laid out two large flags with the name of their organization: Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders), the Nobel-Prize-winning medical-humanitarian aid organization best known by its French acronym MSF...
More:
The Increasingly Horrible Truths About the Brutal U.S. Hospital Bombings

They've kinda awoken a sleeping giant. Russia's making a comeback. And i still don't get why the West is starting this new Cold War. The U.S. for instance, has so much in common with Russia. The Russian Peolple are a lot like the American People. This new war isn't necessary.

It's the West that has been the aggressor. Once it put missiles in Russia's backyard, the new war began. It kicked it when it was down. Now Russia is on the rise again. The West gave it no choice. It backed it into a corner.

Our 'Allies' created ISIS. And therefore, we're complicit in that. That's the ugly reality. Time to allow Russia and Iran to annihilate ISIS once and for all. We should stay out of it. And then we should seriously consider disengaging from the Middle East. We've made such a bloody mess of things over there. Time to come home.

do you make your own liquor in the backyard using an old automobile
radiator as a still? You seem remarkably GULLIBLE

It's the sad ugly truth. Our 'Good Friends' in the region created ISIS. Therefore we are complicit. We had no business meddling in Syria's Civil War. The best thing to do now is just stay out of it and allow Russia and Iran to exterminate ISIS. We've done enough awful damage over there. Let someone else take a crack at it.

It's the West that has been the aggressor. Once it put missiles in Russia's backyard, the new war began. It kicked it when it was down. Now Russia is on the rise again. The West gave it no choice. It backed it into a corner.

you must be very young ----or only semiconscious. In fact Russia put missiles in
the backyard of the USA-------does the term BAY OF PIGS mean anything to you?. Does the country HUNGARY, Czechoslovaka, Albania----mean anything to
you?

you must be very young ----or only semiconscious. In fact Russia put missiles in
the backyard of the USA-------does the term BAY OF PIGS mean anything to you?. Does the country HUNGARY, Czechoslovaka, Albania----mean anything to
you?

That issue was resolved. And there were no incidents afterward. The West has placed missiles in Russia's backyard. And that is a blatant act of aggression. How do you think Russia is supposed to respond?

The West forced it into a corner. And it's decided to come out swinging. I can't blame Russia. It's responding just like any other nation would respond when antagonized and threatened.

you?

That issue was resolved. And there were no incidents afterward. The West has placed missiles in Russia's backyard. And that is a blatant act of aggression. How do you think Russia is supposed to respond?

The West forced it into a corner. And it's decided to come out swinging. I can't blame Russia. It's responding just like any other nation would respond when antagonized and threatened.

I know your "position" As a child ----LONG LONG ago------I read OLD islamo Nazi propaganda written in the 1930s ------which justified your pal ADOLF
and isolationism with the same arguements

you?

I know your "position" As a child ----LONG LONG ago------I read OLD islamo Nazi propaganda written in the 1930s ------which justified your pal ADOLF

'Isolationism' isn't the Boogeyman you Warmongers make it out to be. We're meddling too damn much. We set the Middle East ablaze. We should now disengage and come home. We've done enough damage over there.

you?

'Isolationism' isn't the Boogeyman you Warmongers make it out to be. We're meddling too damn much. We set the Middle East ablaze. We should now disengage and come home. We've done enough damage over there.

I did not refer to isolationism as a "BOGEYMAN"------I merely noted that it was the
position of the people in the USA who advocated a "leave adolf to his own whims" policy. It delayed the inevitable conflict-----which probably could have
been amerliorated by EARLIER ACTION. IMHO-----world war III has already begun------a far more active role than we have at present is INEVITABLE-----the US did not cause it-------the US is slow in stopping it

you?

I did not refer to isolationism as a "BOGEYMAN"------I merely noted that it was the
position of the people in the USA who advocated a "leave adolf to his own whims" policy. It delayed the inevitable conflict-----which probably could have
been amerliorated by EARLIER ACTION. IMHO-----world war III has already begun------a far more active role than we have at present is INEVITABLE-----the US did not cause it-------the US is slow in stopping it

Hitler's dead. Has been for a very long time. He's no excuse for this absurd constant meddling all over the world.

you?

Hitler's dead. Has been for a very long time. He's no excuse for this absurd constant meddling all over the world.

somehow you excuse EXTENSIVE meddling by -----RUSSIAN IMPERIALISTS---
and now IRANIAN IMPERIALISTS -----and a rapidly developing MEDDLING
by CHINESE IMPERIALISTS. I cited ADOLF because he was ----in the 1930s
engaging in VERY EXTENSIVE IMPERIALIST MEDDLING whilst those of your ilk did the TWIDDLE THE THUMBS thing

engaging in VERY EXTENSIVE IMPERIALIST MEDDLING whilst those of your ilk did the TWIDDLE THE THUMBS thing

Why does that scare you so much? What's Russia and China gonna do that frightens you so much? The U.S. has plenty of money and has the most powerful military on earth. So let em meddle. We've done enough of it. Time to come home and take care of our own.

Why does that scare you so much? What's Russia and China gonna do that frightens you so much? The U.S. has plenty of money and has the most powerful military on earth. So let em meddle. We've done enough of it. Time to come home and take care of our own.

what makes you think I IS SCARED-------I am safe------I am concerned about the
rest of the Planet. Your meddling pal-------ADOLF ----was probably no real threat to the Hillbillies of APPALACHIA either

what makes you think I IS SCARED-------I am safe------I am concerned about the
rest of the Planet. Your meddling pal-------ADOLF ----was probably no real threat to the Hillbillies of APPALACHIA either

So what do you think Russia and China are gonna do to destroy the world? I'm willing to listen. Go for it.

Forum List

Back