Putin Gives Obama / Kerry The Finger....Again

It appears RUSSIA is about to win the war..... Not a clue where the Obumanation is hiding!

• Syrian rebels are losing Aleppo and perhaps also the war
    The Washington Post ^ | February 4, 2016 | Liz Sly and Zakaria Zakaria
    GAZIANTEP, Turkey — Syrian rebels battled for their survival in and around Syria’s northern city of Aleppo on Thursday after a blitz of Russian airstrikes helped government loyalists sever a vital supply route and sent a new surge of refugees fleeing toward the border with Turkey. The Russian-backed onslaught against rebel positions in Aleppo coincided with the failure of peace talks in Geneva, and helped reinforce opposition suspicions that Russia and its Syrian government allies are more interested in securing a military victory over the rebels than negotiating a settlement. After two days of what rebel fighters described as the...

You have no idea what were the sizes of the detachments, do you? :nono:

As I said before JakeAsshole 3700 men... can YOU figure it out, I know you subversives have a difficult time with 2+2 = 4, so take till next Tuesday, if needed to give us an answer.... Fucking leftist idiot!
Vigilante the Communist Putin fluffer has trouble understand that the TOTAL of 3700 has been in detachment rotations over a year. You can't give us an answer as to how large are the detachments. They certainly are not large ground combat units. :badgrin:
And YOU, as an adviser to the Obumanation know all this, or just more smoke blowing out your ass?... No need to answer JakeAsshole!
Do you know they rotate in and out regularly in detachment size? How many are in Iraq or Syria at any given time? Do a comparison of the troop units (division size) during the Iraq invasion. You are a communist, Vigilante, a dirty commie who loves him sum Putin, a man who spits on our Constitution and way of life. And you love him, you Putin fluffer.

Vigilante the communist and Putin fluffer thinks the rotation of a total of 3,700 personnel in out of Iraq over a year is a major American ground force. Silly fluffer.

How many BATTALIONS is that JakeAsshole?... Obuma cock sucker!!!
Here is Vigi being taken care of by Putin. Why are you a communist?

I bet the Forum didn't know you were a muslim terrorist sympathizer!
sheep.gif
The Board knows better than to believe a commie Putin-lover like you, Vigilante. :suck:

Why do you want to send more of our personnel to be killed and wounded in a war that is not ours?

Particularly when you are saying Putin is going to win the war in Syria?

That you suck Putin's dick? Go for it. You are a communist if you support Putin.
F.Y.I. Putin is a real man, he wouldn't let them suck his dick even with your mouth...
Now Defcon admits he is a commie Putin fluffer. Go for it.

There is abslutely no reason for Americans to die for ME'ers who won't fight and sacrifice for their countries. Let the Muslims sort themselves out, and we will trade with the winners.

This just goes to show how much you don't know about it.

You assume the winners will be people who will trade with you. Oh the people who hate us might trade with us, at rates punitive enough to cripple the economy.

You ignore the importance of the ability to keep the oil flowing in the middle east at your peril.
You are silly cow, for sure. We are nearing energy independence here; we have relations with Canada, Mexico, and Venezuela; and those who survive in the ME will need customers. Go enroll in college.
Did that quite a few decades ago. Did business almost 20 years in the ME and North Africa.So yeah....I have a wee bit better idea what goes on there than you do. And a much better idea what's going on the rest of the world too apparently.
Your comments show clearly that you don't.

As I said before JakeAsshole 3700 men... can YOU figure it out, I know you subversives have a difficult time with 2+2 = 4, so take till next Tuesday, if needed to give us an answer.... Fucking leftist idiot!
Vigilante the Communist Putin fluffer has trouble understand that the TOTAL of 3700 has been in detachment rotations over a year. You can't give us an answer as to how large are the detachments. They certainly are not large ground combat units. :badgrin:
And YOU, as an adviser to the Obumanation know all this, or just more smoke blowing out your ass?... No need to answer JakeAsshole!
Do you know they rotate in and out regularly in detachment size? How many are in Iraq or Syria at any given time? Do a comparison of the troop units (division size) during the Iraq invasion. You are a communist, Vigilante, a dirty commie who loves him sum Putin, a man who spits on our Constitution and way of life. And you love him, you Putin fluffer.

Dumb bastard!

I agree that it is better, commie Vigilante the Putin fluffer, that we should get our troops out of the ME.

The fact is that Vigilante does support and love Putin, which makes him a commie fluffer.

The fact is that we have no business in Syria or Iraq. That ship left a long time ago.

I want to hear what the conservatives would do in Syria ? Y'all talk a lot of shit, if u were prez what would you do different ?

Jake, you should probably have a word with Ash Carter and inform him that the number of troops was a running total for detachment rotations over the course of a year. The guy is embarrassing himself, don't you agree? :)

Carter Signals US Plans to Deploy More Troops to Iraq | Military.com
Defense Secretary Ashton Carter has again addressed the controversial issue of U.S. "boots on the ground" in Iraq and Syria, saying that more American troops would be deployed in an "enabling" role.

"Boots on the ground? We have 3,500 boots on the ground" in Iraq and "we're looking for opportunities to do more," Carter told CNN's Fareed Zakaria in an interview last week at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

Carter acknowledged there are about 50 U.S. Special Forces troops serving as advisers in Syria to local forces opposed to the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, in addition to the 3,500-3,600 American troops serving as trainers and advisors to the Iraqi Security Forces.

Carter also referred to the 1,300 soldiers from the 2nd Brigade Combat Team of the 101st Airborne Division out of Fort Campbell, Kentucky, who will deploy to Iraq this spring to replace a similar number of troops from the 1st Brigade Combat Team of the 10th Mountain Division in the training role. The 1st BCT will return to Fort Drum, New York.

Putin is desperately attempting to reestablish a base in the ME, Syria is in shambles, and for the time being will lend a hand, then will replace Assad with a puppet regime. Syrian's are unwilling to stand and fight, evidenced by the mass exodus of able bodied youth, leaving the elderly and those fighting against ISIS and Assad's Russian masters to fight for independence. It only stands to reason the US should provide arms and relief supplies to rebel forces, not ground troops.

His base in the ME has always been his alliances with Iran and Syria. This is nothing new. You need to get up to speed.

And by the way there is no such thing as a rebel force. There is no civil war. There never has been. Just mercenaries and terrorists fighting a proxy war for Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey to overthrow Assad and put in the Muslim Brotherhood and fuck up another country.

wrong again-----there is INDEED a civil war in Syria------and in Yemen----another potential RUSKIE base-------Egypt was once a ruskie base too--------Russia is an equal opportunity OPPORTUNIST

Name the opposition in Syria. I keep hearing about "rebel forces" but no one can ever seem to name a rebel force that doesn't include mercenaries and terrorists.

how would I know the NAMES of the people who oppose Assad in Syria?
I certainly have encountered many people from Syria living in the USA who
have horror stories ABOUT the Assads over the past approximately 45 years,
in general-----Christian syrians

Jake, you should probably have a word with Ash Carter and inform him that the number of troops was a running total for detachment rotations over the course of a year. The guy is embarrassing himself, don't you agree? :)

Carter Signals US Plans to Deploy More Troops to Iraq | Military.com
Defense Secretary Ashton Carter has again addressed the controversial issue of U.S. "boots on the ground" in Iraq and Syria, saying that more American troops would be deployed in an "enabling" role.

"Boots on the ground? We have 3,500 boots on the ground" in Iraq and "we're looking for opportunities to do more," Carter told CNN's Fareed Zakaria in an interview last week at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

Carter acknowledged there are about 50 U.S. Special Forces troops serving as advisers in Syria to local forces opposed to the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, in addition to the 3,500-3,600 American troops serving as trainers and advisors to the Iraqi Security Forces.

Carter also referred to the 1,300 soldiers from the 2nd Brigade Combat Team of the 101st Airborne Division out of Fort Campbell, Kentucky, who will deploy to Iraq this spring to replace a similar number of troops from the 1st Brigade Combat Team of the 10th Mountain Division in the training role. The 1st BCT will return to Fort Drum, New York.
Thank you.

Communists usually don't like Putin. He's capitalist, he upkeeps some of liberals and making liberal decisions in economics... Communists has own party with own leader, who opposing to Putin :)

Putin is desperately attempting to reestablish a base in the ME, Syria is in shambles, and for the time being will lend a hand, then will replace Assad with a puppet regime. Syrian's are unwilling to stand and fight, evidenced by the mass exodus of able bodied youth, leaving the elderly and those fighting against ISIS and Assad's Russian masters to fight for independence. It only stands to reason the US should provide arms and relief supplies to rebel forces, not ground troops.

His base in the ME has always been his alliances with Iran and Syria. This is nothing new. You need to get up to speed.

And by the way there is no such thing as a rebel force. There is no civil war. There never has been. Just mercenaries and terrorists fighting a proxy war for Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey to overthrow Assad and put in the Muslim Brotherhood and fuck up another country.

wrong again-----there is INDEED a civil war in Syria------and in Yemen----another potential RUSKIE base-------Egypt was once a ruskie base too--------Russia is an equal opportunity OPPORTUNIST

Name the opposition in Syria. I keep hearing about "rebel forces" but no one can ever seem to name a rebel force that doesn't include mercenaries and terrorists.

how would I know the NAMES of the people who oppose Assad in Syria?
I certainly have encountered many people from Syria living in the USA who
have horror stories ABOUT the Assads over the past approximately 45 years,
in general-----Christian syrians

Every real dictator has strong backing from, at least, a large part of population. So, "democracy" practic now really - is a chance of minorities' power and discrimination of majority. It's good for West, because western minorities are citizens too... Which minorities we have usually in Middle East? A pirats, a bandits, a drug-dealers, an ISIS fanatics. Look at Libya. NATO took power from dictator Gaddafy, which upkeeps order and interests of Majority in Libya, and now what? Libya is full of criminals, has criminal governmfent..

Communists usually don't like Putin. He's capitalist, he upkeeps some of liberals and making liberal decisions in economics... Communists has own party with own leader, who opposing to Putin :)
Good to see you friend. I think you remember who this jerk "PK1" is. I vaguely recall that he is Ukrainian, right?

Quit crying. We have no business in the ME. Let Russians bleed and die for folks who are not willing to bleed and die for their freedoms, not Americans.
You're to ignorant to know what business we have anywhere. You lack the data to make such assumptions-Geaux
We do know that almost 7000 dead and 50000 wounded and the loss of much American treasure are our losses in a ME rift with war since the invasion of Iraq in 2003. We do know that that war and the Arab Spring have turned into a bloody struggle between the major Islamic sects. We do know that we should let ME'ers die for their freedom than Americans.

So Putin is not a communist, according to some posts in the thread, so he must be a fascist. No wonder the wacks on our far right love his authoritarianism.

Forum List

Back