Putin Gives Obama / Kerry The Finger....Again

Ohhhh memes!

Isis hasn't attacked the US .

Do u see France sending in ground troops? How about Russia ?

You right wing meathead chicken hawks want us to send troops in though , don't ya .

You nubian assholes really don't know SHIT about what your nubian president has done!

There Are Now 3,700 U.S. "Boots On The Ground" In Iraq ...
www.zerohedge.com/.../there-are-now-3700-us-boots-groun...
Zero Hedge
4 days ago - Considering a typical battalion has anywhere between 300 and 800 soldiers, at what point ... send more midwestern and southern American Patriot volunteers to their death for . ... 3700 men x 1 pair boots = 7400 boots ?

Putin is viewed as a leader with only the violence and war making cards in his hand. His power on the global scale is restricted to bully powers. He is not trusted or respected and has no economic cards to play. Alliance with Putin is an alliance with a downward falling loser. Russia will not advance until he is gone and everyone knows it.
upload_2016-2-4_17-57-22.png

Commies like Stratford and Vigilante are Putin fluffers.

No one, no matter what the candidates are saying in the campaign, going to be sending major American ground forces to the ME in the future.

Commies like Stratford and Vigilante are Putin fluffers.

No one, no matter what the candidates are saying in the campaign, going to be sending major American ground forces to the ME in the future.

Apparently the JakeAss STILL can't read when the nubian prince already sent 3,700 men to Iraq.... Still looking for a brain, I see!...Just goes to prove that the JakeAss LOVE HIM SOME MANCHURIAN muslim!!!!

Vigilante the communist and Putin fluffer thinks the rotation of a total of 3,700 personnel in out of Iraq over a year is a major American ground force. Silly fluffer.

Can you believe it in Syria ? A bunch of foreign-backed and exiled-based enemy combatant terrorists dictating terms to the elected government of Syria. Their foot-soldiers are getting wiped out on the ground –after five years of inflicting destruction on Syria –and yet these impostors are attempting to write the “peace terms”.

Putin is viewed as a leader with only the violence and war making cards in his hand. His power on the global scale is restricted to bully powers. He is not trusted or respected and has no economic cards to play. Alliance with Putin is an alliance with a downward falling loser. Russia will not advance until he is gone and everyone knows it.
Putin is viewed as a leader with only the violence and war making cards in his hand. His power on the global scale is restricted to bully powers.
And this ^ from a citizen of the United States of America, the worlds preeminent bully power. :puke3:

That you suck Putin's dick? Go for it. You are a communist if you support Putin.
F.Y.I. Putin is a real man, he wouldn't let them suck his dick even with your mouth...
Now Defcon admits he is a commie Putin fluffer. Go for it.

There is abslutely no reason for Americans to die for ME'ers who won't fight and sacrifice for their countries. Let the Muslims sort themselves out, and we will trade with the winners.

It is highly Illogical to expect Syria and Russia to call off the military pressure in order to give some enemy combatant mercenary proxies breathing space so that they could regroup to relaunch their terror war at a more opportune time...........

That you suck Putin's dick? Go for it. You are a communist if you support Putin.
F.Y.I. Putin is a real man, he wouldn't let them suck his dick even with your mouth...

There is abslutely no reason for Americans to die for ME'ers who won't fight and sacrifice for their countries. Let the Muslims sort themselves out, and we will trade with the winners.

This just goes to show how much you don't know about it.

You assume the winners will be people who will trade with you. Oh the people who hate us might trade with us, at rates punitive enough to cripple the economy.

You ignore the importance of the ability to keep the oil flowing in the middle east at your peril.

It is highly Illogical to expect Syria and Russia to call off the military pressure in order to give some enemy combatant mercenary proxies breathing space so that they could regroup to relaunch their terror war at a more opportune time...........
WTF????!!!! Are we agreeing on something here???

That's funny. You know me better than that that's what makes it funny.
Agree. Although, a small rotating force should be present for readiness purposes in case the shit hits the fan some later time.

This just goes to show how much you don't know about it.

You assume the winners will be people who will trade with you. Oh the people who hate us might trade with us, at rates punitive enough to cripple the economy.

You ignore the importance of the ability to keep the oil flowing in the middle east at your peril.
You are silly cow, for sure. We are nearing energy independence here; we have relations with Canada, Mexico, and Venezuela; and those who survive in the ME will need customers. Go enroll in college.

I know that the far right loves authoritarian strong men. In this case Putin fits the bill for these fluffers. They need an ideological and sex idol, and Vigi and def and the others have found him. Rather he has them.

To important matters: we have no business wasting American blood and treasure in the ME.

'Putin ignores Kerry plea, instead deploys Top Gun fighter jet to join Syria battle'
LINK: Putin ignores Kerry plea, instead deploys Top Gun fighter jet to join Syria battle | Fox News

Russia seemingly has ignored Secretary of State John Kerry’s appeals to stop bombing civilians and allow critical humanitarian aid to starving Syrians – and is instead escalating its military involvement, deploying four of its most capable fighter jets to Syria, two defense officials confirmed to Fox News. The decision to send the Su-35S jets poses yet another hurdle for Kerry’s efforts to proceed with peace talks.

Despite backing two U.N. resolutions in support of a ceasefire, Russia reneged on its promise to stop bombing civilians in Syria, a prerequisite for the U.N.-backed talks in Geneva. "[T]here will be a ceasefire," Kerry predicted Tuesday in Rome. “We expect a ceasefire. And we expect adherence to the ceasefire. And we expect full humanitarian access.” Two days later, the Russian bombing hasn’t stopped and thousands of Syrians remain starving.

"B...b...but Putin promised...." - Kerry :crybaby:

Putin has absolutely no respect for either Obama, because he proved with his 'Red Line' that he is all talk and no action, or Kerry, who has proved long ago and many times since that he is a gutless wonder who betrays his own people for his personal gain.

I can't wait to have a new President so the US can be respected again.

After getting slapped in Ukraine, Georgia and Azerbaijan, thats hardly a come back from Russia...

Forum List

Back