Putin Gives Obama / Kerry The Finger....Again

Ah the Putin lovers are out in force today.

The US Didn’t Create ISIS -- Assad and Saddam Did

Anti-American Leftists who claim that the US created ISIS were cheering on its early terror attacks as the work of a Baathist “Resistance”. ISIS these days is accompanied by top Baathists including General al-Douri, a close Saddam ally. The same outlets claiming that we created ISIS celebrated the “Resistance” campaign against NATO “neo-colonialism” when what they were really celebrating was ISIS.

Putin’s regime has claimed that it is fighting ISIS, but it was supporting Assad back when Syria was a conduit for ISIS to attack Americans. The Baathists in Syria and Iraq had both been Soviet clients and it was the USSR which turned international terrorism into a high art.

The United States has gotten plenty of the blame for supporting Mujahedeen in Afghanistan against the USSR, but the USSR had started the practice much earlier and had signed on to the Red-Green alliance.

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/07/03/isis-george-w-bush-barack-obama-342613.html

ISIS’s precursor, Al-Qaeda in Iraq, emerged in 2004 to resist the American occupation. Led by Abu Musab Zarqawi, a Jordanian, the group consisted of Sunnis, many of them disgruntled former Iraqi soldiers left without paychecks after the Bush administration disbanded the Iraqi army. Using suicide bombers and improvised explosive devices, Zarqawi and his recruits attacked American troops and Shiite mosques in a bid to expel American soldiers, foment a sectarian war and establish an Islamic caliphate in Iraq.

AQI was chump change in Iraq. Bogus rag tag terrorists. It wasn't until Baghdadi took over AQI and moved into Syria, BROKE with AQ and formed ISIS that they "became".

Now here's where they triumphed in Syria because we were waging a proxy war to overthrow Assad and created a mega vacuum. With his head commander being the Chechyn Omar al Shishani ISIS claimed military victory after victory. It was al Shishani that was the key military leader to make them the military powerhouse they are today.

Not the old home boys of Saddam's in Iraq. Not that they are not instrumental in successes but the big prize goes to the Chechyn.

To address Afghanistan you don't need to blame Reagan for supporting the Afghan rebels. That was Jimmy Carter who kicked off that program with the CIA.

Bottom line is if the US, Canada, Britain and other western nations had not backed this bullshit Arab Spring we would not be where we are at in the Middle East now.

The ME has always been a dog's breakfast but now it's FUBAR'D.

Ah the Putin lovers are out in force today.

The US Didn’t Create ISIS -- Assad and Saddam Did

Anti-American Leftists who claim that the US created ISIS were cheering on its early terror attacks as the work of a Baathist “Resistance”. ISIS these days is accompanied by top Baathists including General al-Douri, a close Saddam ally. The same outlets claiming that we created ISIS celebrated the “Resistance” campaign against NATO “neo-colonialism” when what they were really celebrating was ISIS.

Putin’s regime has claimed that it is fighting ISIS, but it was supporting Assad back when Syria was a conduit for ISIS to attack Americans. The Baathists in Syria and Iraq had both been Soviet clients and it was the USSR which turned international terrorism into a high art.

The United States has gotten plenty of the blame for supporting Mujahedeen in Afghanistan against the USSR, but the USSR had started the practice much earlier and had signed on to the Red-Green alliance.

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/07/03/isis-george-w-bush-barack-obama-342613.html

ISIS’s precursor, Al-Qaeda in Iraq, emerged in 2004 to resist the American occupation. Led by Abu Musab Zarqawi, a Jordanian, the group consisted of Sunnis, many of them disgruntled former Iraqi soldiers left without paychecks after the Bush administration disbanded the Iraqi army. Using suicide bombers and improvised explosive devices, Zarqawi and his recruits attacked American troops and Shiite mosques in a bid to expel American soldiers, foment a sectarian war and establish an Islamic caliphate in Iraq.

AQI was chump change in Iraq. Bogus rag tag terrorists. It wasn't until Baghdadi took over AQI and moved into Syria, BROKE with AQ and formed ISIS that they "became".

Now here's where they triumphed in Syria because we were waging a proxy war to overthrow Assad and created a mega vacuum. With his head commander being the Chechyn Omar al Shishani ISIS claimed military victory after victory. It was al Shishani that was the key military leader to make them the military powerhouse they are today.

Not the old home boys of Saddam's in Iraq. Not that they are not instrumental in successes but the big prize goes to the Chechyn.

To address Afghanistan you don't need to blame Reagan for supporting the Afghan rebels. That was Jimmy Carter who kicked off that program with the CIA.

I will favor your comment only in that JIMMY is cited as the jerk. -------I agree-----
Bush INHERITED the disaster created by Jimmy-------he also inherited the fact
that the CIA did not bother to put a bullet into Saddam's head way back in the 1960s

Putin is desperately attempting to reestablish a base in the ME, Syria is in shambles, and for the time being will lend a hand, then will replace Assad with a puppet regime. Syrian's are unwilling to stand and fight, evidenced by the mass exodus of able bodied youth, leaving the elderly and those fighting against ISIS and Assad's Russian masters to fight for independence. It only stands to reason the US should provide arms and relief supplies to rebel forces, not ground troops.

Bottom line is if the US, Canada, Britain and other western nations had not backed this bullshit Arab Spring we would not be where we are at in the Middle East now.

The US, Canada, Britain did not back the arab spring anymore than it backed
SADAAM ------or even the Taliban-------just sometimes

Putin is desperately attempting to reestablish a base in the ME, Syria is in shambles, and for the time being will lend a hand, then will replace Assad with a puppet regime. Syrian's are unwilling to stand and fight, evidenced by the mass exodus of able bodied youth, leaving the elderly and those fighting against ISIS and Assad's Russian masters to fight for independence. It only stands to reason the US should provide arms and relief supplies to rebel forces, not ground troops.

I SO AGREE------the present imperialistic adventures of the PUTINESQUE pigs
are an EXTREME DANGER to the planet

And that was then and this is now. We need to stop backing SA, Qatar and Turkey but fat chance. Qatar owns more property in Britain than the Queen and is investing heavily in Britain.

aka they are buying off Cameron these days. SA has promised Merkel they will build 250 mosques for her. Catch my drift. These nations own our politicians.

And that was then and this is now. We need to stop backing SA, Qatar and Turkey but fat chance. Qatar owns more property in Britain than the Queen and is investing heavily in Britain.

aka they are buying off Cameron these days. SA has promised Merkel they will build 250 mosques for her. Catch my drift. These nations own our politicians.

SA -----is INTO BUILDING MOSQUES in the USA too-----Fret not-----I see the mosques as a resource------they can be nationalized and transformed into
CONDOMINIUMS

His base in the ME has always been his alliances with Iran and Syria. This is nothing new. You need to get up to speed.

And by the way there is no such thing as a rebel force. There is no civil war. There never has been. Just mercenaries and terrorists fighting a proxy war for Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey to overthrow Assad and put in the Muslim Brotherhood and fuck up another country.

The reason of all that noise is the only one: Russian forces in 4 months have achieved a lot more than US led coalition during a year or more:

1. Under the banner of fighting international terrorism, President Vladimir Putin has reversed the fortunes of forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, which were rapidly losing ground last year to moderate and Islamist rebel forces in the country’s five-year-old crisis. Government forces are now on the offensive, and last week, they scored their most significant victory yet, seizing the strategic town of Sheikh Miskeen from rebels who are backed by a U.S.-led coalition.
After four months, Russia’s campaign in Syria is proving successful for Moscow

2. The Times: Nearly half of West’s Syrian allies are ‘Islamic radicals’
Nearly half of West’s Syrian allies are ‘Islamic radicals’ | The Times

3. Russia's air force carried out 157 sorties in Syria over the past four days, hitting 579 "terrorist" targets, Russian news agencies quoted a defense ministry official as saying on Tuesday.
Russian air force makes 157 sorties in Syria in four days: agencies
And how many sorties does US led coalition make per month? And the most important question is: whom are they allowed to bomb?

Last edited:

His base in the ME has always been his alliances with Iran and Syria. This is nothing new. You need to get up to speed.

And by the way there is no such thing as a rebel force. There is no civil war. There never has been. Just mercenaries and terrorists fighting a proxy war for Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey to overthrow Assad and put in the Muslim Brotherhood and fuck up another country.

wrong again-----there is INDEED a civil war in Syria------and in Yemen----another potential RUSKIE base-------Egypt was once a ruskie base too--------Russia is an equal opportunity OPPORTUNIST

I love watching the Obama-pologists make such an effort to cover Barry's ass and deny how he has been played and how he has lost all respect in the world.

Can he top declaring how HE has contained ISIS from Paris only to have perpetrate the largest attack on Paris since WWII ROUGHLY 16 HOURS later?

Oh I forgot how he 'endeared' himself to our Coalition partners by having paphlets dropped warning ISIS of the pending air strike so they could get out of harm's way / get ready for it....

Yeah, our allies really respected him for that move...

That Putin is a real man. He's not afraid to carpet bomb innocent hostage populations. He doesn't believe in coming back with full payloads, not when there are women and children who could be turned into flaming goo.

Fuck 'em. They're just Muslims, amiright?

"Obama created ISIS, Putin is bombing ISIS, feel the difference."

The above gets an A in the Tea Party "How to be Dumb" night school.

'Putin ignores Kerry plea, instead deploys Top Gun fighter jet to join Syria battle'
LINK: Putin ignores Kerry plea, instead deploys Top Gun fighter jet to join Syria battle | Fox News

Russia seemingly has ignored Secretary of State John Kerry’s appeals to stop bombing civilians and allow critical humanitarian aid to starving Syrians – and is instead escalating its military involvement, deploying four of its most capable fighter jets to Syria, two defense officials confirmed to Fox News. The decision to send the Su-35S jets poses yet another hurdle for Kerry’s efforts to proceed with peace talks.

Despite backing two U.N. resolutions in support of a ceasefire, Russia reneged on its promise to stop bombing civilians in Syria, a prerequisite for the U.N.-backed talks in Geneva. "[T]here will be a ceasefire," Kerry predicted Tuesday in Rome. “We expect a ceasefire. And we expect adherence to the ceasefire. And we expect full humanitarian access.” Two days later, the Russian bombing hasn’t stopped and thousands of Syrians remain starving.

"B...b...but Putin promised...." - Kerry :crybaby:

Putin has absolutely no respect for either Obama, because he proved with his 'Red Line' that he is all talk and no action, or Kerry, who has proved long ago and many times since that he is a gutless wonder who betrays his own people for his personal gain.

I can't wait to have a new President so the US can be respected again.

Lot less dictators in the world since Obama came into office .

Who says we aren't respected in the world ? Butt hurt , treasonist
conservatives who cheer a Russian dictator ?

Oh, you idiot. Two major invasions in the ME by Bush, the disruption of Islam to the point the Sunnis and Shi'ites go at each other, and it is all Obama's fault.

Fuck you, neo-cons, and I say that gently.

so true------had it not been for Bush------the sunnis and Shiites would have
continued to love each other as they have for the past 1400 years
And would not have almost 7,000 dead and 50,000 Americans wounded in the cause of neo-con imperialism.

Let the competing Islamic sects and nation states sort it out.

Obama created ISIS, Putin is bombing ISIS, feel the difference.

Before you make such a retarded statement again, you might want to find the figures for how much we have bombed ISIS compared to Russia.

Putin's a small time, bit player. Idiot.

Oh, you idiot. Two major invasions in the ME by Bush, the disruption of Islam to the point the Sunnis and Shi'ites go at each other, and it is all Obama's fault.

Fuck you, neo-cons, and I say that gently.

so true------had it not been for Bush------the sunnis and Shiites would have
continued to love each other as they have for the past 1400 years
And would not have almost 7,000 dead and 50,000 Americans wounded in the cause of neo-con imperialism.

Let the competing Islamic sects and nation states sort it out.

the problem is------RUSSIA AND IRAN are the imperialist threats that EXPLOIT
that situation----------it really is very dangerous for the planet. I would not mind if
they destroyed each other--------but they will not

Forum List

Back