CDZ Putin has lost all credibility since announcing his reasons for invading Ukraine.

I have said this time and time again...

If Hunter Biden is actually a criminal and you know it I suggest you pop down to your local law enforcement and present the evidence under oath...

Please do that or shut the fuck up.... Why are ye letting Hunter Biden walk around a free man when you have evidence of him being a criminal?
The law shouldn't apply to just the common people and the Democrats, but also to conservatists and Republicans.

They can't admit Trump was/is corrupt no matter what the evidence... They are locked in... If they admit Trump actually lied to them and they believed it, that would make them stupid...

They can't admit they were fooled.. This is a cult which they can't seem to get out off... Mitch started this back during Obama and created the beast, he then lost control of the beast...

Mitch much like Putin made a serious miscalculation...
Mitch, if found guilty, does deserve a reduction in sentence for being a PTSD victim of previous battles with the Democrats.....

House-arest + forced retirement from politics, I suggest.

maybe, maybe, that's true...

IF that's the case, then the focus of the Jan. 6th insurrection investigation should focus on Trump's handlers.

it's time 'people behind the curtain' are held to account, possibly publicly even, imho.

and we're going to need stiff legal penalties (prison time) against spreading dangerous mis-information. world-wide, but not in dictatorships (regardless of the name of their government that they might be operating under).
So, the Russians will be prosecuted for all the disinformation they are putting out to their people on a daily basis?

Disinformation is a well-known tactic in warfare. It also depends on whose opinion on what is disinformation and what is not.

Mitch, if found guilty, does deserve a reduction in sentence for being a PTSD victim of previous battles with the Democrats.....

House-arest + forced retirement from politics, I suggest.
McConnell did nothing wrong. This is just Cowboy Ted's misinformation. See! You were fooled.

So, the Russians will be prosecuted for all the disinformation they are putting out to their people on a daily basis?

Disinformation is a well-known tactic in warfare. It also depends on whose opinion on what is disinformation and what is not.
exactly. these are all just opinions, until they are proven facts. proven in the supreme court.

you think the Republicans should win the 2024 election, i think it should be the Democrats.

where does it say that only Republicans get to rule? only in the minds OF Republicans.

it's that simple.

and our ability to prosecute the Russian leaderships is non-existent, of course.

Putin says he invaded Ukraine to protect Russians there from 'genocide' coming from Kyiv.
I've never heard more ridiculous nonsense.

Putin wants the Russian empire (USSR) back, and he's willing to shed the blood of the free and even the innocent to achieve that.

I hope NATO will provide logistical and combat support to the Ukrainians and Latvians, Estonians and Lithuanians. They're gonna need it.

Putin and Xi will never enjoy my support again.
Because Xi sees Putin as a useful idiot, and Putin is letting him.
Wait...he had credibility before?

exactly. these are all just opinions, until they are proven facts. proven in the supreme court.

you think the Republicans should win the 2024 election, i think it should be the Democrats.

where does it say that only Republicans get to rule? only in the minds OF Republicans.

it's that simple.

and our ability to prosecute the Russian leaderships is non-existent, of course.
Being a foreigner, I suppose you are not familiar with our rights to freedom of speech.

If I scream at the top of my lungs that the sky in pink with purple polka dots, that is my right. When someone prevents me from doing so, it only their opinion as to whether I am wrong. They don't get to decide. They can disagree with me, but they can't prevent me from saying it is.

1646889511274.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1646889482133.png
    1646889482133.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 34

it's that simple.

why do i think the Democrats should win?

the Republicans think a border wall and a war against China is where the US domestic spending should go.

the Democrats think improving the national infrastructure, which is badly in need of repairing, and which can't be repaired in 1 presidential tour of duty, is where the US domestic spending should go.

that's why.

Thank you mr Carlson, and especially misses Damaged Eagle for bringing this to me, eh.... us.

while i agree with the EU's overall stance on this (Russian disinformation is proposterously bad and especially exagerated),
the track record of Fox News concerning the spreading of truth ain't great either.

so this investigation by this Democratic lady in congress or whatever should NOT be closed.

bio-weapons research labs are very dangerous, and very interesting military targets for guys like the Russians.

everybody is now scrambling (in the US) (because the future is veeeeery hard to predict),
and thus resorting to "dictionary games". battling over the exact definition a commonly used phrase like 'biological weapons research facility' has.
but dictionary games tend to go viral in their scope. they tend to expand their scope once run.

Last edited:
why do i think the Democrats should win?

the Republicans think a border wall and a war against China is where the US domestic spending should go.

the Democrats think improving the national infrastructure, which is badly in need of repairing, and which can't be repaired in 1 presidential tour of duty, is where the US domestic spending should go.

that's why.
The Democrats put up for consideration a bill that is loaded with unrelated pork.

Here is some "infrastructure: according to Dems:

1. $475 Million - Grants for devices, such as laptops and tablets, administered through the National Telecommunications and Information Administration. Low-income Americans qualify for these devices through subsidies provided in the infrastructure bill and Build Back Better. This also includes $20 million for administration and $5 million for outreach
  2. $300 Million - For the FCC’s (Federal Communications Commission) Emergency Connectivity Fund in order to address distance learning efforts for schools and libraries
  3. $280 Million - NTIA (National Telecommunications and Information Administration) grants to public-private partnerships to fund pilot projects for boosting access to affordable broadband in urban communities
  4. $100 Million - FCC outreach and education about broadband affordability programs
  5. $7 Million - Creates a Future of Telecommunications Council under the commerce Department that would advise the next generation of 6G wireless and how 6G can help serve American communities
  6. $5 Million - Creates an Urban and Suburban Broadband Advisory Committee on making broadband more affordable in urban and suburban areas

The Democrats put up for consideration a bill that is loaded with unrelated pork.

Here is some "infrastructure: according to Dems:

1. $475 Million - Grants for devices, such as laptops and tablets, administered through the National Telecommunications and Information Administration. Low-income Americans qualify for these devices through subsidies provided in the infrastructure bill and Build Back Better. This also includes $20 million for administration and $5 million for outreach
  2. $300 Million - For the FCC’s (Federal Communications Commission) Emergency Connectivity Fund in order to address distance learning efforts for schools and libraries
  3. $280 Million - NTIA (National Telecommunications and Information Administration) grants to public-private partnerships to fund pilot projects for boosting access to affordable broadband in urban communities
  4. $100 Million - FCC outreach and education about broadband affordability programs
  5. $7 Million - Creates a Future of Telecommunications Council under the commerce Department that would advise the next generation of 6G wireless and how 6G can help serve American communities
  6. $5 Million - Creates an Urban and Suburban Broadband Advisory Committee on making broadband more affordable in urban and suburban areas
noooo, that's all very relevant internet infrastructure for the *under*priviliged.

Being a foreigner, I suppose you are not familiar with our rights to freedom of speech.

If I scream at the top of my lungs that the sky in pink with purple polka dots, that is my right. When someone prevents me from doing so, it only their opinion as to whether I am wrong. They don't get to decide. They can disagree with me, but they can't prevent me from saying it is.
freedom of speech. that has to be the favorite topic with which Republicans derail political accountability discussions.

noooo, that's all very relevant internet infrastructure for the *under*priviliged.
The amount of actual infrastructure in that bill was vey small.

You are entitled to your opinion.

Wait! You are not an American so you don't get to voice your opinion.

Sorry Charley!

The amount of actual infrastructure in that bill was vey small.

You are entitled to your opinion.

Wait! You are not an American so you don't get to voice your opinion.

Sorry Charley!
since this forum allows internationals to create and use accounts here, you're gonna have to put up with me.

you blow nothing but nonsense back, though. hoping to frustrate me away or something?

Forum List

Back