PUTIN HOSTS ISRAELI PRESIDENT, HAILS CLOSE BILATERAL TIES

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I think,Putin has a soft spot for the Jews. His German teacher was a Jewish lady for whom he bought an apartment in Israel. His wrestling coach was Jewish and was like a father figure to him.

Mar 16, 12:33 PM EDT

A

MOSCOW (AP) -- Russia's President Vladimir Putin has hosted Israeli President Reuven Rivlin, hailing friendly ties between the two nations.

While welcoming Rivlin in the Kremlin, Putin noted that nearly 1.5 million Israeli citizens have origins in Russia and other former Soviet nations, which helps drive Russia and Israel closer.

The Russian president said he also expects to meet soon with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to discuss regional security issues.

Continue reading at:

News from The Associated Press

I'm sure he likes them a lot more than our current POTUS, who obviously wants them wiped off the map.

I think,Putin has a soft spot for the Jews. His German teacher was a Jewish lady for whom he bought an apartment in Israel. His wrestling coach was Jewish and was like a father figure to him.

A

MOSCOW (AP) -- Russia's President Vladimir Putin has hosted Israeli President Reuven Rivlin, hailing friendly ties between the two nations.

While welcoming Rivlin in the Kremlin, Putin noted that nearly 1.5 million Israeli citizens have origins in Russia and other former Soviet nations, which helps drive Russia and Israel closer.

The Russian president said he also expects to meet soon with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to discuss regional security issues.

Continue reading at:

Putin,sleeps with anyone.......be careful who you sleep with

Regional security issues should be discussed. The Israeli government disgusted their people, particularly the Israeli Drzue, with reprehensible support for terrorist groups resulting in attacks in Syria and the eviction of UN personnel.

A

Continue reading at:

Liq----who was your English "teacher"?? an islamo Nazi whore? -----
tell her------to 'BE CAREFUL WITH WHOM SHE (THE SLUT) SLEEPS'

A

Continue reading at:

Well of course he does, how else can he get hold of American military technology? The Chinese are doing the same thing. Whatever you think of Putin, he's nobody's fool.

A

Continue reading at:

Thanks for the correction Rosie,I have only ever said "I AM NEARLY PERFECT" LOL...steve..ps Rosie you seem well versed in Sluttery????

A

Continue reading at:

Well of course he does, how else can he get hold of American military technology? The Chinese are doing the same thing. Whatever you think of Putin, he's nobody's fool.

Never in your mind filled with hatred of the Jews would you think that because of his background with caring Jews in the past during his younger day that he still would have a fondness for them.

A

Continue reading at:

Thanks for the correction Rosie,I have only ever said "I AM NEARLY PERFECT" LOL...steve..ps Rosie you seem well versed in Sluttery????

nope, I am not your daughter-----my association with sluttery is with in hospital clinics -----I treated your sluts

A

Continue reading at:

Maybe his English teacher forgot to tell him to never end a sentence with a preposition.

It appears, IRosie, that underneath it all the Jew haters aren't happy with Putin's actions because it doesn't show Israel in a derogatory way. All they want to see posted are articles showing Israel is BAD, BAD, BAD while they conveniently forget about the blood of innocent Arabs (killed by other Arabs) runing down the roads.

A

Continue reading at:

nope, I am not your daughter-----my association with sluttery is with in hospital clinics -----I treated your sluts
I will tell you now,you have overstepped the line,implying my daughters are Sluts

I will not be responding to you from now on......my daughters are not amused

A

Continue reading at:

I will tell you now,you have overstepped the line,implying my daughters are Sluts

No need to get upset, there's an old English saying, "It takes one to know one." (you have to be one to recognise one) ;)

A

Continue reading at:

Never in your mind filled with hatred of the Jews would you think that because of his background with caring Jews in the past during his younger day that he still would have a fondness for them.

Fondness has never got in the way of Realpolitik when it comes to heads of state. Every head of state knows if you want to find out how U.S. military technology works? Get into bed with the Israelis and bring your cheque book.

Last edited:

A

Continue reading at:

oh gee----poor pimp liq ---the trembling islamo Nazi dog pimp-----throws the shit ---but turns tail and run at the

A

Continue reading at:

-----his daughters? the islamo Nazi pimp whore got DAUGHTERS? I would
describe them as VICTIMS

A

Continue reading at:

Maybe his English teacher forgot to tell him to never end a sentence with a preposition.

It appears, IRosie, that underneath it all the Jew haters aren't happy with Putin's actions because it doesn't show Israel in a derogatory way. All they want to see posted are articles showing Israel is BAD, BAD, BAD while they conveniently forget about the blood of innocent Arabs (killed by other Arabs) runing down the roads.

their comments on non-events are pathetic

No need to get upset, there's an old English saying, "It takes one to know one." (you have to be one to recognise one) ;)

Not where my Angelic Daughters or Family are concerned,.........I never mind being SLAGGED OFF by the Morons,it's part OF THE COURSE..........but my family NO WAY............I never get upset..........there is another saying here in Paradise...."What is a Brick on the side of a Englishmans head called ?..........An EXTENTION" methinks it says it all,don't you.

By the way there was no need to explain this saying to me of all people,as I do have a grasp of the English

A

Continue reading at:

Fondness has never got in the way of Realpolitik when it comes to heads of state. Every head of state knows if you want to find out how U.S. military technology works? Get into bed with the Israelis and bring your cheque book.

You really are a stupid man. Many countries try to get the secrets of others. Do you really think people are that dumb not to realize that Russia has had spies in the U.S. as well as the U.S. having spies in Russia. For all we know, there are English spies all over the place trying to get military secrets.

The problem with you, Mr. Rodent, is that you are so anti-Semitic that it is beyond your ken to believe that someone can have a fondness for certain people because of his past history with others of that group..

How Russian Jews Helped Shape the Life of Vladimir Putin - Israel News

Forum List

Back