Putin is a damn "genius".......

Even under "friendly but not an ally" the numbers are only 34% vs 17%.

Corny.........spin it any way you want, the data do not dispute the fact stated in the O/P regarding the INCREASE of GOP mass stupidity since Trump turned his own demagoguery toward politics......

40% of Republicans say Russia is an ally or friendly, up from 22% in 2014

View attachment 206120

That's funny. You complain of "spin" than post a moronic photo shop that is nothing BUT spin.

You lumped "Ally" or "Friendly " together to purposefully mislead over what the numbers were. YOu also left out the numbers for the dems that show that even more dems consider them an "ALLY".

What do you think it means, that more democrats consider Russia an Ally than Republicans?

Putin was the only one as a child in his class who didn't wear a red handkerchief, which symbolizes membership in the communist party. he was an outcast!

You lumped "Ally" or "Friendly " together to purposefully mislead over what the numbers were. YOu also left out the numbers for the dems that show that even more dems consider them an "ALLY".

MORON.....take THAT up with Gallup polling........(what a nitwit....LOL)

Putin has only 6 people on his staff, the same number Ulysess S Grant used to have. Trump and Obama, by contrast, have thousands and thousands of folks workin for em.

Only a delusional Trump cult member would STILL deny that Putin desperately wanted Trump to be elected since his hatred of Hillary was without question.

Sure, Putin is a KGB thug, a murderer, one who hates the media, a crook (he is probably the richest person on the planet........somehow, based on his modest Russian president salary....go figure.)

BUT, Putin is a genius.....he may not have had to change one single vote through any of the voting machines.....HOWEVER, he has managed (through his stooge, Trump) to change millions of naive, ignorant, scared minds into thinking that a two-bit, charlatan and demagogue really wanted to MAGA and screw up old alliance.

Proof of that is this, based on Gallup's polling

40% of Republicans say Russia is an ally or friendly, up from 22% in 2014

Putin is less fixated on Russia than this guy.

Due to her alcohol problem, every sane world leader wanted Clinton to lose the election.
Looks to me that YOU have an alcohol problem, or worse.
If not, I would like to see your evidence about your claim!
You want evidence that Trump has a P-U-S-S-Y problem? That he LIES FREQUENTLY like you do?

Due to her alcohol problem, every sane world leader wanted Clinton to lose the election.
You want evidence that Trump has a P-U-S-S-Y problem? That he LIES FREQUENTLY like you do?
If you participate in a vodka drinking contest when you're a college student, that could simply be a youthful indiscretion. If you are still slamming hard liquor when you are a senior citizen, you've got alcohol problem.

If you participate in a vodka drinking contest when you're a college student, that could simply be a youthful indiscretion. If you are still slamming hard liquor when you are a senior citizen, you've got alcohol problem.
Slaming hard liquor? Define “slamming” please, and feel free to provide evidence.
Oh, no can do? Lying does not influence me like it does your stupid followers.

Slaming hard liquor? Define “slamming” please, and feel free to provide evidence.
Oh, no can do? Lying does not influence me like it does your stupid followers.
Fuck off. She even bragged about it.

Only an idiot would vote to toss the nuclear football to a lush.

First of all you eternal fucking moron.....this thread is NOT about Hillary....

Second, why doesn't a scum bucket like you post a CREDIBLE source where Hillary "bragged about it".....???

Third, of course, you can always crawl back to your hole to whimper.............LOL.

First of all you eternal fucking moron.....this thread is NOT about Hillary....

Second, why doesn't a scum bucket like you post a CREDIBLE source where Hillary "bragged about it".....???

Third, of course, you can always crawl back to your hole to whimper.............LOL.
Here's my source, fuckin' jackass.

"Russia is complex, because it is home to diverse people and faiths, but it is blossoming because these differences are in harmony, in a unique culture embodied and let by the state. its through a mobilization by the state that diversity becomes unity" - President Putin

Putin's ultimate goal is to dominate the world. he already dominates Trump, now he wants to dominate the world.

Putin wants to undo the architecture of the post WW2-world!

So why are you helping Putin right now? Since it is undeniable that Russia as part of the effort to divide us also put out a lot of anti Trump propaganda and organized protests online for those of you who hate Trump.

Thousands attended protest organized by Russians on Facebook

I Unknowingly Went to a Trump Protest Organized by Russian Agents

Answer to THAT question???...............Simple: Trump Cult Membership Rules

Link? Mr. Laffy Taffy.

MORON.....take THAT up with Gallup polling........(what a nitwit....LOL)

I'm not disagreeing with the Gallup numbers. I am disagreeing with the way you lumped to of them together, especially without the context of showing the numbers for the dems.

Forum List

Back