Putin is a genius. Biden a fool. This explains very well what Putin's plan is in Ukraine

Typical Russia loving response from a Trump cult member.
Here's your NAZI.

Explain why Putin waited until Joe Dementia was in the White House before he "invaded" Ukraine, which was actually to make them live up to Minsk II

Last edited:
petro

Do you remember the terrible fate of many US-Amercians soldiers in the beginning war in Korea? Why not? I guess if I had been Donald Trump then Kim Jong-Un had not survived to speak with me because this had been the only reason for me to try tp speak with this criminal extremist in the third generation of criminal extremists and traitors of the people of North Korea. Instead of this Donald Trump made Kim Jong-Un to a famous man who grows more and more to be an extreme danger for the whole world while many people of his own brainwashed population die on hunger

Explain why Putin waiting until Joe Dementia was in the White House before he "invaded" Ukraine, which was actually to make them live up to Minsk II
WOW, why did Saudi, wait for George Bush to become president, before attacking the WTC and the Pentagon?

Why don't you ask Putin?

ADDRESS FGBUK "THE STATE KREMLIN PALACE":​

103132, MOSCOW, THE KREMLIN, THE STATE KREMLIN PALACE
PHONE:+7(495) 620-77-77
СONTACT CENTER: +7(495) 620-78-46

WOW, why did Saudi, wait for George Bush to become president, before attacking the WTC and the Pentagon?

Why don't you ask Putin?

ADDRESS FGBUK "THE STATE KREMLIN PALACE":​

103132, MOSCOW, THE KREMLIN, THE STATE KREMLIN PALACE
PHONE:+7(495) 620-77-77
СONTACT CENTER: +7(495) 620-78-46

Because Bush's Dad CIA masterminded the attack

We were on a glidepath to peace, prosperity including paying off the debt, when Boom! A bunch of camel fuckers in a cave in Pashtun planned and carried out an unbelievably complex plan to get America into a multi-trillion unwinnable war against an imaginary enemy

Because Bush's Dad CIA masterminded the attack

We were on a glidepath to peace, prosperity including paying off the debt, when Boom! A bunch of camel fuckers in a cave in Pashtun planned and carried out an unbelievably complex plan to get America into a multi-trillion unwinnable war against an imaginary enemy

You know, Alex Jones has an opening............you qualify........you may be overqualified.

petro

Do you remember the terrible fate of many US-Amercians soldiers in the beginning war in Korea? Why not? I guess if I had been Donald Trump then Kim Jong-Un had not survived to speak with me because this had been the only reason for me to try tp speak with this criminal extremist in the third generation of criminal extremists and traitors of the people of North Korea. Instead of this Donald Trump made Kim Jong-Un to a famous man who grows more and more to be an extreme danger for the whole world while many people of his own brainwashed population die on hunger

Do you remember the massive civilian death toll in NK during the Korean War? How about the millions mass murdered during the Vietnam War? How about the Iraq War?

Anything?

Typical Nazi loving Jew hating warmongering fool.
Sure.................
These are NAZI loving jews too.

Torch-carrying marchers indicted over 2017 Charlottesville ...​

1682345845879.png
The Times of Israel
https://www.timesofisrael.com › torch-carrying-march...

5 days ago — Parade through campus by white nationalists, some of whom chanted 'Jews will not replace us,' came a day before deadly Unite the Right ...

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very ...​

1682345917311.png
The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com › archive › 2017/08 › tru...

Aug 15, 2017 — President Trump defended the white nationalists who protested in Charlottesville on Tuesday, saying they included “some very fine people,” ...

Typical gaslighting Trump cult member.

He’s been in power 20 years. So, he’s far more informed than the idiots in the west who are controlled by greedy capitalists.
He's been in power far too long, and dictators nearly always make the mistake of rewarding personal loyalty rather than superior performance, so he is clearly less informed than he should be. That's why he has humiliated Russia by launching this war that he can't win.

He's been in power far too long, and dictators nearly always make the mistake of rewarding personal loyalty rather than superior performance, so he is clearly less informed than he should be. That's why he has humiliated Russia by launching this war that he can't win.
Lol. You have accepted the CIA propaganda.

Do you remember the massive civilian death toll in NK during the Korean War?

Chinese and Russians?

How about the millions mass murdered during the Vietnam War?

That's why the USA stopped this senseless war. It is impossible to free dead slaves.

How about the Iraq War?

War? What do you call "war" in this context? The criminal sunday afternoon walk of the USA under George W. Bush?

Anything?

¿Anything?

Russian: Leave the Ukraine and don't forget to let Prigoshin back on a battlefield so "we" - whoever this "we" might be - are able to make this war criminal not to a pow in his own dead definition of "prisoners will not be taken".

Last edited:
We could see by your posts that you are unwell amd wondered if you are exhibiting early signs of Creutsfeld Jakob .
So check out your wurst intake as that so often goes straight to the brain, but not in a nice way .

See your politicians are in a terrible mess again .
Is it a national worst wurst brain epidemic ?

Or, how to make yourself a nazi.
Difficult to know what to make of these he/she/it people .
I put it down to too many Killer Shots plus a strong Gullibility profile .

No DYOR and swallowed the Bucha propaganda -- thereafter finding his virtual signalling posts treated as poor humour .

We could see by your posts that you are unwell amd wondered if you are exhibiting early signs of Creutsfeld Jakob .
So check out your wurst intake as that so often goes straight to the brain, but not in a nice way .

See your politicians are in a terrible mess again .
Is it a national worst wurst brain epidemic ?

Russian, you are lost because you are your own worst enemy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back