🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin is pasty and shaken in latest interview

Putin may be a KGB murderer and asshole, but he is a man and a leader. So is Netanyahu.

Obama is neither a man or a leader.

Yes Putin is a muderer, I gather the KGB is "in" now with a few on the far, far right; where right meets left.
You mean like how FDR admired his Uncle Joe after starving 3 MILLION CHILDREN TO DEATH IN THE UKRAINE

You really have a fixation on the man.

No, Republican do. he is their HERO.....SWOON.....

When Tea Party Putin isn't killing Journalists, Lawyers, Opponents, beating up Girl Bands and shooting down Malaysian planes while trying to reconstitute the Soviet Union..

He's wowing the Conservatives in America with his Pasty pecs and horse riding skillz..son!

:D

When Tea Party Putin isn't killing Journalists, Lawyers, Opponents, beating up Girl Bands and shooting down Malaysian planes while trying to reconstitute the Soviet Union..

He's wowing the Conservatives in America with his Pasty pecs and horse riding skillz..son!

He's a flabby guy, 5'5", and a Soviet at heart.

Putin may be a KGB murderer and asshole, but he is a man and a leader. So is Netanyahu.

Yes Putin is a muderer, I gather the KGB is "in" now with a few on the far, far right; where right meets left.

How is acknowledging that he was a murderer with the KGB make him "in" ?

Hitler was a leader, but he is not "in"

Comparing the leadership abilities of Putin and Obama is real. Putin has 80% approval in Russia, Obama 39% in the USA. Measures of leadership, nothing more.

Grow up or go away.

Was that 80% determined by Gallup or Zogby? As if opinion polls have any meaning in a totalitarian oligarchy.

How is acknowledging that he was a murderer with the KGB make him "in" ?

Hitler was a leader, but he is not "in"

Comparing the leadership abilities of Putin and Obama is real. Putin has 80% approval in Russia, Obama 39% in the USA. Measures of leadership, nothing more.

Grow up or go away.

Was that 80% determined by Gallup or Zogby? As if opinion polls have any meaning in a totalitarian oligarchy.

Remember Saddam said he won with over 95%. Well, Putin will do as well with his opposition incarcerated. He may declare himself President for Life soon.

I can't find anyone in this Ukrainian conflict to really get behind. The hyper-nationalist Ukrainians have made some big mistakes and the Russians have certainly made some big mistakes.

IMHO the U.S. should just avoid this whole thing like the plague. I don't see any real "win" for the U.S. (or anyone for that matter) in this mess.

I can't find anyone in this Ukrainian conflict to really get behind. The hyper-nationalist Ukrainians have made some big mistakes and the Russians have certainly made some big mistakes.

IMHO the U.S. should just avoid this whole thing like the plague. I don't see any real "win" for the U.S. (or anyone for that matter) in this mess.

Ukraine should be allowed to maintain their own sovereignty. And make decisions on how they want to run their country.

They should not be subjected to Soviet/Tea Party bullies.

You are displaying your normal partisan idiocy. Acknowledging that Putin has more leadership qualities than obozo does not mean that anyone agrees with his policies and actions. Hitler was a leader, so were Chavez, Castro, Mao, Idi Amin, and Pol Pot.

Recognizing the leadership abilities of despots and dictators does not equate to agreeing with their policies.

But you left wing fools acknowledge obama's lack of leadership but still worship him----liberalism is indeed a mental disease.

former KGB COMMUNIST.. your kind of LEADER/MAN ?

Of course not. But he is a leader and a man. Is obama YOUR kind of leader and your kind of man?

President Obama's been doing a fine job as leader. And by all metrics? He seems a good family man, moral, patient, with a high degree of intelligence.

His leadership has helped America's economy rebound, saw real live terrorists killed and eliminated and got the US out of Iraq, which was a terrible mess.

Putin on the other hand, is presiding over a failing economy, world wide scorn and is turning his nation into a Pariah.

You might admire that?

The rest of the world, does not.

Ukraine should be allowed to maintain their own sovereignty. And make decisions on how they want to run their country.

They should not be subjected to Soviet/Tea Party bullies.

I agree to a large extent. But when they threaten and abuse Russian minorities in Ukraine and toy with the idea of breaking their treaty with Russia on the Russian's base in Crimea ... they start losing any sympathy I may have for them.

And Russia's reaction is so overblown and over the top it just reveals their designs on reclaiming the region. So, no sympathy there either.

IMHO - let 'em duke it out among themselves and let God sort out what's left.

I would have thought that we would have learned our lesson by now about trying to be the world's police force.

Last edited:
Putin on the other hand, is presiding over a failing economy, world wide scorn and is turning his nation into a Pariah.

Yes(.)

You are displaying your normal partisan idiocy. Acknowledging that Putin has more leadership qualities than obozo does not mean that anyone agrees with his policies and actions. Hitler was a leader, so were Chavez, Castro, Mao, Idi Amin, and Pol Pot.

Recognizing the leadership abilities of despots and dictators does not equate to agreeing with their policies.

But you left wing fools acknowledge obama's lack of leadership but still worship him----liberalism is indeed a mental disease.

You've just named dictators and thugs, as "leaders". And there are many leadership styles.

There are "administrative" type leaders, who generally are there as "tie breakers" when consensus fails. There are "executive" type leaders, who make decisions based on the best information they can get from expert. And there are dictators, who lead top down. My way or the highway.

Obama is a blend of administrative/executive.

Putin is a dictator.

And you seem to prefer the latter.

former KGB COMMUNIST.. your kind of LEADER/MAN ?

Of course not. But he is a leader and a man. Is obama YOUR kind of leader and your kind of man?

President Obama's been doing a fine job as leader. And by all metrics? He seems a good family man, moral, patient, with a high degree of intelligence.

His leadership has helped America's economy rebound, saw real live terrorists killed and eliminated and got the US out of Iraq, which was a terrible mess.

You might admire that?

The rest of the world, does not.

OMG, you are totally disconnected from reality. Must be that defective liberal gene.

obama's leadership is an oxymoron. How many national budgets has his "leadership" produced in the last 5 years? How about his leadership on the border? leadership in Syria? Obama is a national joke and an international embarrassment.

And who is struggling with revolutions on their borders due to their poorly planned policies?

Forum List

Back