🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin is pasty and shaken in latest interview

Putin is discovering that being a leader on an international stage is different than it was in the USSR

All actions have consequences and he is finding out first hand the impact that the western nations can have on a fragile economy.

Bullies did well in the USSR, but on the international stage there are significant consequences

Tough man Putin may poll well in Russia today but as economic sanctions affect the quality of life in Russia, he will feel the impact from the voters. More significantly, Putin will feel the pressure from the capitalists within Russia as they see their global markets drying up

Time will tell if Putin succeeds or fails. But obama's failure has already been established.

While Putin is trying to reconstitute the USSR, Obama is trying to destroy the USA.

I see our economy recovering nicely, how is Putins economy doing?

Putin is discovering that being a leader on an international stage is different than it was in the USSR

All actions have consequences and he is finding out first hand the impact that the western nations can have on a fragile economy.

Bullies did well in the USSR, but on the international stage there are significant consequences

Tough man Putin may poll well in Russia today but as economic sanctions affect the quality of life in Russia, he will feel the impact from the voters. More significantly, Putin will feel the pressure from the capitalists within Russia as they see their global markets drying up

Time will tell if Putin succeeds or fails. But obama's failure has already been established.

While Putin is trying to reconstitute the USSR, Obama is trying to destroy the USA.

wall street is doing fine. the rest of the economy is tepid at best. the market is only up because of all the fake money being pumped in by the fed, that is temporary and the crash will be severe when it comes----and it will.

As to Russia, I was in St Petersburg recently and it seemed to be booming. Don't know how siberia is doing. Do you?

Ok - but to what end?
Let's say that the U.S. is able to gather enough support around the globe to pressure Putin to back out of Ukraine .... so that means the hyper-nationalist Ukrainian government is free to abuse and persecute ethnic minorities ... so what have we really won?

So long as he has the petro dollars ... er euros ... er yuan ... coming in the ruskies will have cheap sausage and vodka, and that, along with thinking they're a world player, are all they care about.

Obama's simply embarrassing.

Yes but the thing is to date Putin has faced no serious consequences for his actions you may be right in your assessment if he ever does face serious consequences but right now that seems like a very big if.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/22/w...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

On one hand he wants to be conciliatory and cooperative...and on the other hand he and his generals are still blaming someone else. But the evidence is building and he will soon see that he is backing the Three Stooges of the Rebel World in eastern Ukraine.

Putin sees the writing on the wall and will soon have to make a hard decision. He needs to step away from the wackos in eastern Ukraine or his own country is going to suffer badly. I doubt he will ever take responsibility for tragedy or even admit that the missile was a Russian missile...even if the evidence is 99% sure it was their missile.

Putin is now in a BOX and if he were a real man he would take his shirt off, travel by train to eastern Ukraine and arrest the thugs that killed all these people. But he is not a real man and therefore he will continue to lie and deceive.
He is so full of botox how would you know how he is feeling. The man doesnt make expressions .

wall street is doing fine. the rest of the economy is tepid at best. the market is only up because of all the fake money being pumped in by the fed, that is temporary and the crash will be severe when it comes----and it will.

You keep comparing the two leaders

How is the Putin economy doing compared to five years ago?
How is the Obama economy doing compared to five years ago?

As to Russia, I was in St Petersburg recently and it seemed to be booming. Don't know how siberia is doing. Do you?

Ask Sarah Palin....she can see it from her house

I don't recall saying that obama was the only one to ignore the border, but he is the current president.

But once again, since you dodged my question, why does obama favor open borders for the USA?

Wow, so Obama should do what no other POTUS has done and since he cannot he's terrible but everyone else is cool?

Thats a severe case of Obama Derangement Syndrome. Fucking Obama...cant even do what no one else can. :eusa_boohoo:

rather than be repetitive, see post #54, he covered it.

Covered what? Unverifiable feelings about Obama? :lol:

Why on earth would Putin be shaking? Sanctions? Russia has too much leverage. War? God forbid it reaches that point.

Seriously who will hold Putin accountable? Who can?

Putin may be a KGB murderer and asshole, but he is a man and a leader. So is Netanyahu.

Obama is neither a man or a leader.

I never thought I would see the day when alleged right wingers drop to their knees and fellate a Russian leader.

I agree with this also, no "trickle down" in my area of the country.

Putin may be a KGB murderer and asshole, but he is a man and a leader. So is Netanyahu.

Obama is neither a man or a leader.

I never thought I would see the day when alleged right wingers drop to their knees and fellate a Russian leader.

RW's never cease to amaze do they?

When your ONLY agenda is to complain about Obama .... it makes for some .... um .... "interesting" ... positions taken.

When your ONLY agenda is to complain about Obama .... it makes for some .... um .... "interesting" ... positions taken.

Not necessarily. George Will and other RW 'wags" criticized Reagan for not being more forceful over the Korean Airliner that the commies shot down.

Of course, I think Reagan would be giving military aid to the Ukraine and every other former soviet satellite. It's shameful that we do nothing after we convinced the Ukraine to give up their nukes for the right to coexist peacefully in a demilitarized set of former Soviet "republics."

Not necessarily. George Will and other RW 'wags" criticized Reagan for not being more forceful over the Korean Airliner that the commies shot down.

Of course, I think Reagan would be giving military aid to the Ukraine and every other former soviet satellite. It's shameful that we do nothing after we convinced the Ukraine to give up their nukes for the right to coexist peacefully in a demilitarized set of former Soviet "republics."

I'm not sure how your post relates to mine. Could you explain it to me?

George Will :lol:

Reagan was on vacation, and did nothing other than a give Russia a quick, vapid tongue lashing just like he did to Iran when they bombed the Marines in Lebanon ... ain't that right Georgie boy?

Forum List

Back