Putin Killing Ukranians...but somehow President Biden is to Blame? Why?

Doesn't make much sense...

Can someone explain why President Biden is getting blamed for this other than "I hate Joe"?
China virus killed Americans and you blamed Trump. Why?

Political theater.

Putin not attacking in the four year window Trump happened to be in office is no more evidence of president causing that than Putin not attacking in the first terms of presidents before him.

Duh?
D2E27952-75A4-4C59-8EBC-407939A513DA.jpeg

You are seriously deranged.

Putin attacked in Bush's 8th year in office and Obama's 5th year in office, which means if they were one term presidents like Trump they would not have Putin attack during their time in office.
The mental gymnastics you people do to justify your Trump Derangement Syndrome is amazing.
5E29AC7D-D756-40B1-8437-DC21D2E73406.jpeg

It's simple Biden and the democrats created the mess 4 years of Russia Russia Russia and Biden opening his big mouth creating red lines like Obama did.

I hear Putin is looking for Hillary's emails, and the DNC Server they been hidin!

We know how much the old Trumpybear loved the UKraine!

It's plain English, wtf do you not understand?

Putin attacked in Bush's 8th year in office and Obama's 5th year in office, which means if they were one term presidents like Trump they would not have Putin attack during their time in office.

Putin not attacking in the four year window Trump happened to be in office is no more evidence of president causing that than Putin not attacking in the first terms of presidents before him.

Duh?

Serious discussion is about what POLICY would possibly cause Putin to not attack Ukraine? And the answer is clearly that nothing short of US/Nato millitary in Ukraine would stop it.

Rightwingers never suppported our millitary defending Ukraine border, so how about a nice hot cup of stfu?
Putin attacked when Obama was president now he attacks while biden is.......

Putin attacked when Obama was president now he attacks while biden is.......
Which means nothing.

POLICY is what matters, not (R) or (D) being in the WH.

Nothing short of NATO/US forces defending Ukrainian border would stop Putin.

Can someone explain why President Biden is getting blamed for this other than "I hate Joe"?
He colluded with Putin to allow this and even said he wouldn't do a damn thing if Putin took a big bite out of Ukraine and invaded it. Same as Obama did with Crimea.

And let's not forget how blackmail Joe, quid pro Joe operated.

The man is a corrupt scoundrel.

Which means nothing.

POLICY is what matters, not (R) or (D) being in the WH.

Nothing short of NATO/US forces defending Ukrainian border would stop Putin.
It means democrat foreign policy is weak.

Had Sleepy Joe not given Vlad the green light on this, he would have never thought to do it.

After all, the Trumpster kept him at bay for 4 years- because Putin didn't know what he was going to do if the Trumpster came running over him.

You are one huge pile of shit.

Do you realize that those are two different types of tanks?

Of course you do
I'm talking about liberals trying to turn our military into a bunch of pussies.

Forum List

Back