Putin Killing Ukranians...but somehow President Biden is to Blame? Why?

The only thing that has changed in the last 14 months is President Biden replacing President Trump. Vladimir Putin didn’t change. The situation on the ground didn’t change. You just have a different Secretary of State and a different president. Putin saw the green light. America First protected and defended the things that matter here at home, and it makes folks like Xi and Kim stay in their box.

Gee I don’t know maybe for the same reason some on the left continue to blame Trump for bad things happening in the world today even though he has been out of office over a year.

Sure. It started in April. Bottomed out in Aug. and began it's slow rebound. You can even see the result of the Texas Big freeze in Feb 21.

According to your chart the last week of January production was 8,915. In 2020 pre-Covid the production was 13,000-13,100. The first part of January of 2021 we were at 11,000 and today we are 11,600.

So if you want to attribute oil production to the Presidents, then Trump took oil production from 8,915 to 11,000 when he left and Biden has increased the production another 600 barrels.

Not seeing the drop you claim.

Riiight. You idiots were screaming President Trump was going to start WW3. He was “praising dictators”.

Yet no one dared to cross him.

Biden blurted out the US would not send troops in. He took that off the table in a blundered press conference. He could had at least negotiated something for that. But he’s a stuttering dotard.

Facts are stubborn things.
View attachment 605970

Fixed that for ya . . .

E5F86F38-19FD-4EFD-B3D0-70306EBB8C4E.jpg

Doesn't make much sense...

Can someone explain why President Biden is getting blamed for this other than "I hate Joe"?
People know Bidens presidency hangs on the deep state leader oligarch and their RINO followers.

Gee I don’t know maybe for the same reason some on the left continue to blame Trump for bad things happening in the world today even though he has been out of office over a year.
TDS has earned itself a stolen election that everybody hates.

No, just Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists...

Oh that’s right, you believe anyone for election integrity is a “Russian agent” because you are completely delusional.

Biden is to blame for the sanctions. Sanctions are an act of war. Ukraine is meaningless to the US. We have 100 times the trade with Russia than we do Ukraine.

He has never admitted or acted like he is out of office.

Oh that’s right, you believe anyone for election integrity is a “Russian agent” because you are completely delusional.

Who said they're Russian agents? I just pointed out they're "domestic terrorists." Do you need a dictionary??

According to your chart the last week of January production was 8,915. In 2020 pre-Covid the production was 13,000-13,100. The first part of January of 2021 we were at 11,000 and today we are 11,600.

So if you want to attribute oil production to the Presidents, then Trump took oil production from 8,915 to 11,000 when he left and Biden has increased the production another 600 barrels.

Not seeing the drop you claim.
I don't know what chart you are looking at. The one I posted clearly shows a drop in production starting the first week in
April and ending in the last week of Aug when it started back up.

Trump didn't make the decision to slow production, that was a business decision. My point is the EO's Biden made 9 months after the drop, didn't cause the drop in production. I didn't blame or credit either one.

He has never admitted or acted like he is out of office.
Yeah and some on the left still act like he never won in 2016 but the bottom line is he did win in 2016 and lose in 2020 and has no impact on world events today where the current President does.

No, just Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists...

You're omitting three facts:

(1) Nancy Pelosi rejected Trump's gracious offering the National Guard to protect the Capitol.​
(2) Nancy Pelosi ordered the Capitol Police to open the Capitol doors to the protesters so she could create a false narrative that President Trump caused the crisis she did in fact.​
(3) The only person who took a bullet was an unarmed retired female soldier of the United States of America. She died from her wound on the spot. Nobody else died that day from a bullet wound, and no Republican took a gun into the Capitol building.​

Doesn't make much sense...

Can someone explain why President Biden is getting blamed for this other than "I hate Joe"?
Sure, cc. Biden is an extortionist who bragged about his extortion on a video that went viral. He also was captured on another video bragging about getting a Ukrainean high official fired for asking Hunter Biden for his credentials for becoming a board member of Burisma, when he had no experience in the oil and gas business, which is and was the truth. The deep state decided to put Biden in the Presidential runoff as their representative. The man was so unpopular he never ever got a full rally meeting, and one in an eastern board state had only 12 show up, most of whom were Presidential candidate body guards that the federal government pays for.

Yet, the Democrats went one step further. They inundated the polls with several million false votes in key states at 3 am the morning of November 4, 2020. Unfortunately for the Democrats, two of the polling places carried hidden cameras that recorded the Democrat mischief of running off the worn-out Republicans monitors, by promising that they were closing and would be out in short order, and all of them left, not realizing that the door behind them was locked tight, and for several hours of the recording, they dug out hidden suitcases full of ballots for Joe Biden, and some that were still around, and they put them through the voting machines late into the morning. Well, this was a crime. This crime was not acknowledged by the State of Georgia at first, and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court turned down several lawsuits of former President Trump.

Norway Sweden Ireland added to list of those country's condemning Putin.
Add CHINA putting blame on USA, and Mexico not condemning seems now to have some thing to share with right wing Americans who love dictators.

Forum List

Back