Putin Killing Ukranians...but somehow President Biden is to Blame? Why?

You side with Putin against America and attack President Biden.

Conservatives are scum.

Says the asshole who supports a resident of the Whitehouse that removed the sanctions, and stopped our energy production that kept the asshole in check so you can go fuck yourself you verminous piece of filth.

Says the asshole who supports a resident of the Whitehouse that removed the sanctions, and stopped our energy production that kept the asshole in check so you can go fuck yourself you verminous piece of filth.
Energy production never stopped, and the drop in production happened under Trumpyberra's watch.

Doesn't make much sense...

Can someone explain why President Biden is getting blamed for this other than "I hate Joe"?
I read most of the article and see nothing blaming Biden. Can you quote in the article where people are blaming Biden?

That's pure bullshit.

Putin is doing what he's doing because he's a sick fuck.
Obama with oceafnront properties with the ocean rising many feet a year wanting us to spend tens of trillions of dollars on global cooling, global warming, global climate change scams. He is a true oreo cookie that sells himself as a brother using the wealth of hardworking people for his benefit. More power to you brother!

That's pure bullshit.

Putin is doing what he's doing because he's a sick fuck.

Yeah, but if xiden weren't a corrupt weakling, pootin wouldn't be doing it.

DURRRRRR

You stupid clod.

Doesn't make much sense...

Can someone explain why President Biden is getting blamed for this other than "I hate Joe"?

Biden allowed it. Encouraged it, even.

Forum List

Back