Putin kills 298 people while r-wingers admire him here and elect him President.

Showing respect to former Russian communist KGB leader who just helped murder 298 people, including scores of little kids and babies just says a lot about a persons character and who they are. Mocking ones own leader at the same time tells even more. The fact that not even a dreadful and tragic incident and crisis can halt the hatred for ones own elected leader for even a day is very telling. It indicates a real mental condition that many trained professionals would describe as an illness.

Obama talks plane crash for 40 seconds, then starts telling jokes... This guy IS A MENTAL CASE!!! THIS IS HOW A PRESIDENT ACTS???

Obama talks plane crash, then starts telling jokes, before attending fundraiser | CT Talking - Connecticut's place for civil discourse featuring Dan Lovallo

I had no idea any of those things ever existed. Do you suppose you could quote something you object to so people can know what the fuck you're talking about?

Can you sense the denial?

We never supported Putin. You must be mistaken

I posted seven threads from Republicans today admiring Putin...SEVEN

Can you guys turn tail any quicker?

And they will go back to their Putin fantasies because Obama can do no right...this is why they offer no solution, they want to go back to Putin praising when the dust settles. In other words, they will be jerking off to Putin tonight and will be using his photo in their avatars and their sigs even more...starting tomorrow.

Putin offers everything a Republican coud want

Manly paunch, thuggery and a chance to kill innocent people

And they will go back to their Putin fantasies because Obama can do no right...this is why they offer no solution, they want to go back to Putin praising when the dust settles. In other words, they will be jerking off to Putin tonight and will be using his photo in their avatars and their sigs even more...starting tomorrow.

Putin offers everything a Republican coud want

Manly paunch, thuggery and a chance to kill innocent people

Please don't confuse Republican with nasty, racist, anti-American Teapers. There is a difference. BIG difference.

2lwlj82.jpg

Showing respect to former Russian communist KGB leader who just helped murder 298 people, including scores of little kids and babies just says a lot about a persons character and who they are. Mocking ones own leader at the same time tells even more. The fact that not even a dreadful and tragic incident and crisis can halt the hatred for ones own elected leader for even a day is very telling. It indicates a real mental condition that many trained professionals would describe as an illness.

Obama talks plane crash for 40 seconds, then starts telling jokes... This guy IS A MENTAL CASE!!! THIS IS HOW A PRESIDENT ACTS???

Obama talks plane crash, then starts telling jokes, before attending fundraiser | CT Talking - Connecticut's place for civil discourse featuring Dan Lovallo

what do you expect from a scumbag muslime ?

Well I can't say Putin Shot it down or even approved such a thing. The eyes of the world are focus on what he does next. I think it was a terrible accident caused by the separatist trying to down what they thought was another Cargo plane like the one they had shot down a few days earlier. But we'll have to wait and see!

Time for a cease fire and perhaps cooler heads can help resolve the conflict.

you must be blind if you really think it was an accident. :up:

Putin's goons shoot down an airliner and kill 298 people while R-wingers man crush on Putin continues unabated on this board and elsewhere. Carry on Comrades!

U.S. accuses Russia in downing of plane - CNN.com

Obama executed a US minor w/o a trial and was re-elected in an actual election by leftist and not in a mock poll.

You think about that you degenerate fuck.

provide a link and give the audience something to think about

Four U.S. citizens killed in Obama drone strikes, but 3 were not intended targets | PolitiFact Texas

Rogers says on her campaign website that Obama violated the Fifth Amendment "with the avowed assassination of at least four American citizens, Anwar Al-Awlaki, his 16-year-old son, Samir Khan, and Jude Mohammed, without benefit of due process of law. Indeed, the death warrants against these individuals were effectively signed in secret, in a committee which is overseen directly by the president."

How you degenerates pretend not to know is amazing.

rot in hell

Obama executed a US minor w/o a trial and was re-elected in an actual election by leftist and not in a mock poll.

Oh, he is whining about the teen age son of an American traitor terrorist working out of Yemen for al Qaeda. The little gonna be terrorist went to Yemen to visit his Dad and friends and decided to stick around with his new friends. So he got blasted by a drone aimed at an al Qaeda leader. Moral of the story, sons of terrorist should not hang out with terrorist in Yemen.

allow me to translate from degenerate to human;

It's ok to murder a citizen as long as it's the Pres (D) doing it, b/c I don't give a fuck about life, liberty, the law, nothing, we can do what we want.

What ever happened to Fox News and the Putin admiration society?

Putin is such a "manly" leader while Obama is a whimp

The whimp is laughing on the sidelines as Putin crashes and burns.

I had no idea any of those things ever existed. Do you suppose you could quote something you object to so people can know what the fuck you're talking about?

I'll take that as a "no."

:lmao: A teaper accusing anyone of not having a sense of humor is fucking hilarious!

I'm not a teaper, you lying dipshit.

One day you are a teaper, one day you are not. But you always support the traitors. So which is it, are you a teaper or do you call yourself a libertarian when the teapers embarrass you?

The only traitors I see in this country are Obama and all his dick sucking drones. I'm not a "teaper," but I defend them from the attacks of morons like you.

Four U.S. citizens killed in Obama drone strikes, but 3 were not intended targets | PolitiFact Texas

Rogers says on her campaign website that Obama violated the Fifth Amendment "with the avowed assassination of at least four American citizens, Anwar Al-Awlaki, his 16-year-old son, Samir Khan, and Jude Mohammed, without benefit of due process of law. Indeed, the death warrants against these individuals were effectively signed in secret, in a committee which is overseen directly by the president."

How you degenerates pretend not to know is amazing.

rot in hell

It will not matter to the Leftist that you proved your assertion. Truth to a liberal is like garlic to a vampire. They are willful Zombies who care about one thing: OBAMA and his power structure. I've said it before and it bears repeating.. I often used to wonder how Adolf Hitler got away with simply marching people in to the ovens and then came Obama and his Mushbrained robotic subjects who cheered when he asked them to turn in their neighbors if they spoke badly about the Administration.. who have turned one blind eye after another whether it's dead Americans, using the government to intimidate people , etc.. These far lefters are dangerous and not representative of the true American spirit.

Edit to add: I'm not talking about the entire Democrat Party-- The far left kooks are thankfully a small percentage.

Last edited:
Putin's goons shoot down an airliner and kill 298 people while R-wingers man crush on Putin continues unabated on this board and elsewhere. Carry on Comrades!

Kiev, Ukraine (CNN) -- A senior U.S. diplomat pointed the finger Friday at pro-Russian rebels in the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 in Ukraine, an act that killed 298 people.

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power told an emergency meeting of the U.N. Security Council that the plane was "likely downed by a surface-to-air missile ... operated from a separatist-held location in eastern Ukraine." If pro-Russian separatists are responsible for shooting down the plane with a missile, investigators can't rule out the possibility that Russia offered help to operate the system, she said.

There is no proof the Russians were involved in anything. No has even seen the crash site yet. Back away from your keyboard and quit listening to the bobbleheads on cable

Last edited:

Kiev, Ukraine (CNN) -- A senior U.S. diplomat pointed the finger Friday at pro-Russian rebels in the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 in Ukraine, an act that killed 298 people.

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power told an emergency meeting of the U.N. Security Council that the plane was "likely downed by a surface-to-air missile ... operated from a separatist-held location in eastern Ukraine." If pro-Russian separatists are responsible for shooting down the plane with a missile, investigators can't rule out the possibility that Russia offered help to operate the system, she said.

There is no proof the Russians were involved in anything. No has even seen the crash site yet.Back away from y7our keyboard and quit listening to the bobbleheads on cable

You're kidding right?

It's the Russians that got the whole Ukrainian war started in the first place.

No I am not kidding. No one including your bobblehead lockstepping CNN self has been able to investigate much less prove anything. When you are on the ground in the Ukraine let us know. Until then it is all conjecture.

No I am not kidding. No one including your bobblehead lockstepping CNN self has been able to investigate much less prove anything. When you are on the ground in the Ukraine let us know. Until then it is all conjecture.

Pro Russian Ukrainian rebels could have bought that missile system on eBay

Forum List

Back