Putin kills 298 people while r-wingers admire him here and elect him President.

I told you before the right values bluster, zingers and displays of perceived toughness more than substance.

Thats why Palin is always throwing out zingers and the right mentions how hawt she is...What else matters?
They love Putin because he takes his shirt off and stomps around like a mad man. Must be tough if you are shirtless, right?
They loved when Bush would clear brush..."like a man!" on his estate...err...Ranch! (Manly)

They are like popular school girls who value labels over all

The one thing I just can't stand is how some RWs have so consistently sided with Pootin against their own country.

I'd like to ship all the Pootarians to Russia and see how long they last without President Obama protecting them.

Can you provide an example of one these "pootarians" siding with Putin?

When has Obama ever protected any American? It seems to me he has done precisely the opposite.

Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh,Sean Hannity, Fox News......all sided with Putin as a "powerful leader"

What happened to you guys......can't get far enough away from the guy now

I told you before the right values bluster, zingers and displays of perceived toughness more than substance.

Thats why Palin is always throwing out zingers and the right mentions how hawt she is...What else matters?
They love Putin because he takes his shirt off and stomps around like a mad man. Must be tough if you are shirtless, right?
They loved when Bush would clear brush..."like a man!" on his estate...err...Ranch! (Manly)

They are like popular school girls who value labels over all

The one thing I just can't stand is how some RWs have so consistently sided with Pootin against their own country.

I'd like to ship them all to Russia and see how long they last without President Obama protecting them.

When given a choice between Putin and a Democratic President

Republicans will take a dictatorial tyrant every time

We've had him for 5 1/2 years!

30usdty.jpg

I'd like to ship all the Pootarians to Russia and see how long they last without President Obama protecting them.

When has Obama ever protected any American? It seems to me he has done precisely the opposite.

Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh,Sean Hannity, Fox News......all sided with Putin as a "powerful leader"

Recognizing someone as a powerful leader does not equate to supporting them, siding with them, worshipping them, or even liking them. Refusing to admit that your adversary could be a good leader is just juvenile.

Teaper...the correct answer is teaper or tea partier or tea bagger or - for those who think teaper is a bad word - douchebag.

Anyone who uses the term "teabagger" is automatically a worthless piece of shit, as far as I'm concerned.

So what traitorous acts have members of the TEA party committed, ask the President to follow the Constitution? Demand that Congress balance the budget?

Teapers root for the failure of the United States. They praise Putin and Russia. They obstruct in hopes of failure. They threaten armed insurrection and say they will use women as human shields like terrorists. They have zero respect for the Office of the President (you don't have to respect Obama to respect the Office). All of this for political gain. Yep, Teapers are traitors and they are perverting conservatism to the point we may never see a Republican President again and close to the point that we will not take over the Senate this November. Because of Teapers...we lost to Obama TWICE. TWICE! After for years of failure...the Teapers fucked it up and made the GOP lose again for 4 more years of failure. Fucking idiot teapers.

Oh, I don't like Tea Bagger either...that is why I use Teaper. Isn't it a more friendly term for a bunch of racist asswipes who hate America?

Yes, running McLams, and McRomney has shown what the supposed MODERATE POGRESSIVE with the Republican elite can produce!

I'd like to ship them all to Russia and see how long they last without President Obama protecting them.

Wrong, they wouldn't take Obama.

Very true

When given a choice between a Russian dictator and Obama they take the dictator

We've had him for 5 1/2 years!

30usdty.jpg

Should I respond to photoshop Charlie?

I don't think so

IF they said Putin looked better without a shirt on would that be "siding with him?"

If I said that Hitler was a better politicians than Roosevelt, would that be "siding with him?"

Is an criticism of your Dear Leader by anyone allowed in this people's republic?

Recognizing someone as a powerful leader does not equate to supporting them, siding with them, worshipping them, or even liking them. Refusing to admit that your adversary could be a good leader is just juvenile.

If you say anything negative about Dear Leader they will send you to a re-education camp to teach you the proper respect.

Anyone who uses the term "teabagger" is automatically a worthless piece of shit, as far as I'm concerned.

So what traitorous acts have members of the TEA party committed, ask the President to follow the Constitution? Demand that Congress balance the budget?

Teapers root for the failure of the United States. They praise Putin and Russia. They obstruct in hopes of failure. They threaten armed insurrection and say they will use women as human shields like terrorists. They have zero respect for the Office of the President (you don't have to respect Obama to respect the Office). All of this for political gain. Yep, Teapers are traitors and they are perverting conservatism to the point we may never see a Republican President again and close to the point that we will not take over the Senate this November. Because of Teapers...we lost to Obama TWICE. TWICE! After for years of failure...the Teapers fucked it up and made the GOP lose again for 4 more years of failure. Fucking idiot teapers.

Oh, I don't like Tea Bagger either...that is why I use Teaper. Isn't it a more friendly term for a bunch of racist asswipes who hate America?

Yes, running McLams, and McRomney has shown what the supposed MODERATE POGRESSIVE with the Republican elite can produce!

They are more electable than Herr Cruz and Frau Palin. A fucking canadian and a ditzy **** wannabe canadian.

IF they said Putin looked better without a shirt on would that be "siding with him?"

If I said that Hitler was a better politicians than Roosevelt, would that be "siding with him?"

Is an criticism of your Dear Leader by anyone allowed in this people's republic?

What ever happened to Fox News and the Putin admiration society?

Putin is such a "manly" leader while Obama is a whimp

The whimp is laughing on the sidelines as Putin crashes and burns.

They are more electable than Herr Cruz and Frau Palin. A fucking canadian and a ditzy **** wannabe canadian.

Well suckNutz, you always have this in the wings...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

10482538_413123628828461_9111553179599375657_n.jpg

I had no idea any of those things ever existed. Do you suppose you could quote something you object to so people can know what the fuck you're talking about?

Showing respect to former Russian communist KGB leader who just helped murder 298 people, including scores of little kids and babies just says a lot about a persons character and who they are. Mocking ones own leader at the same time tells even more. The fact that not even a dreadful and tragic incident and crisis can halt the hatred for ones own elected leader for even a day is very telling. It indicates a real mental condition that many trained professionals would describe as an illness.

Well suckNutz, you always have this in the wings...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

10482538_413123628828461_9111553179599375657_n.jpg

I hope not...but if we can't get the lousy fucking teapers under control...we will have 8 more years of misery. Stupid fucking racist traitors!

I had no idea any of those things ever existed. Do you suppose you could quote something you object to so people can know what the fuck you're talking about?

Can you sense the denial?

We never supported Putin. You must be mistaken

I posted seven threads from Republicans today admiring Putin...SEVEN

Can you guys turn tail any quicker?

Can you sense the denial?

We never supported Putin. You must be mistaken

I posted seven threads from Republicans today admiring Putin...SEVEN

Can you guys turn tail any quicker?

And they will go back to their Putin fantasies because Obama can do no right...this is why they offer no solution, they want to go back to Putin praising when the dust settles. In other words, they will be jerking off to Putin tonight and will be using his photo in their avatars and their sigs even more...starting tomorrow.

Forum List

Back