Putin kills 298 people while r-wingers admire him here and elect him President.

You have no credibility here.. NONE. I despise Bush but I'm not obsessed with hating him but you are. Had this been Bush you would still be crowing about it. Someone needs to mark this thread and remember your lies.

Feel free to mark this thread. While you are at it you can add

Bush screwed the pooch on 9-11 and his overreaction to the attack caused the deaths of over a hundred thousand and wasted money that could have been better spent elsewhere

Thankfully, we had Obama to come in and clean up Bushs messes and resist the temptation to get us engaged in new conflicts

Yesterday some Clinton documents were released.. They contained a major FUCK UP which contributed to 9-11 that SLICK didn't believe his own CIA in regard to Bin Laden being a real threat.. He believed a NY Times article.. So don't sit in your cozy liberal cocoon of lies and throw out sticks when your fucking boy had a damn mountain in his own backyard.

Clinton launched a cruise missile to kill bin Laden

Republicans threw a fit claiming he was "wagging the dog" to draw attention away from their blowjob investigation

You have no credibility here.. NONE. I despise Bush but I'm not obsessed with hating him but you are. Had this been Bush you would still be crowing about it. Someone needs to mark this thread and remember your lies.

Bush screwed the pooch on 9-11 and his overreaction to the attack caused the deaths of over a hundred thousand and wasted money that could have been better spent elsewhere

Thankfully, we had Obama to come in and clean up Bushs messes and resist the temptation to get us engaged in new conflicts

Yesterday some Clinton documents were released.. They contained a major FUCK UP which contributed to 9-11 that SLICK didn't believe his own CIA in regard to Bin Laden being a real threat.. He believed a NY Times article.. So don't sit in your cozy liberal cocoon of lies and throw out sticks when your fucking boy had a damn mountain in his own backyard.
Ah....back to "It's all Clinton's fault". :D

Republicans threw a fit claiming he was "wagging the dog" to draw attention away from their blowjob investigation

Interesting tidbits from the latest dump of Clinton administration documents - The Washington Post

The document dump yesterday blows your argument all to hell and back but you pretend to ignore that.. LMAO

So now Obama is a Bush puppet, you are just too funny.

Bush never targeted and killed US citizens especially innocent 16 year olds.

No, actually bush talked the talk but did not walk the walk in fighting terrorism. Ask bin laden

I have no problem targeting Americans who take up arms against our country

Teenage sons of terrorist should refrain from hanging around with members of al Qaeda and other terrorist organization when they are roaming around terrorist controlled territories in places like Yemen. We have to drone the al Qaeda dudes whether they are with the "gonna be terrorist" or not. Otherwise every al Qaeda member will acquire an American shield. Basically that is what the nut job anti Obama "he killed an American citizen" whiners are promoting. They think that if an American, even a willing American, is present, the al Qaeda terrorist should be shielded from being attacked.

From Mother Jones:
Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq | Mother Jones

But the blame for Iraq does not end with Cheney, Bush, or Rumsfeld. Nor is it limited to the intelligence operatives who sat silent as the administration cherry-picked its case for war, or with those, like Colin Powell or Hans Blix, who, in the name of loyalty or statesmanship, did not give full throat to their misgivings. It is also shared by far too many in the Fourth Estate, most notably the New York Times' Judith Miller. But let us not forget that it lies, inescapably, with we the American people, who, in our fear and rage over the catastrophic events of September 11, 2001, allowed ourselves to be suckered into the most audacious bait and switch of all time.

Only partisan HACKS choose to close their eyes to the ugly truth.. Mother Jones lays out a timeline which implicates both the Clinton and Bush Administrations..

Putin is the dictator that Obama thinks he is

You guys need to get a grip. Obama fully recognizes that the Republicans are being obstructionist, and his options are limited as a result since he talks about it frequently. Putin wouldn't put up with that for a minute.

The "Republicans" are obstructionist? What have the Democrats offered the Republican congress? Maybe if I learn from your side how to compromise then I'll grasp how it works better.

You still working on that list Mustang? I actually want an answer to this, I'm calling you out to back up your crap.

From Mother Jones:

But the blame for Iraq does not end with Cheney, Bush, or Rumsfeld. Nor is it limited to the intelligence operatives who sat silent as the administration cherry-picked its case for war, or with those, like Colin Powell or Hans Blix, who, in the name of loyalty or statesmanship, did not give full throat to their misgivings. It is also shared by far too many in the Fourth Estate, most notably the New York Times' Judith Miller. But let us not forget that it lies, inescapably, with we the American people, who, in our fear and rage over the catastrophic events of September 11, 2001, allowed ourselves to be suckered into the most audacious bait and switch of all time.

The invasion of Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9-11

Putin's goons shoot down an airliner and kill 298 people while R-wingers man crush on Putin continues unabated on this board and elsewhere. Carry on Comrades!

U.S. accuses Russia in downing of plane - CNN.com

I'm Tea-Partyish in my basic thinking but I'm no fan of Putin. Why? Because he's a Communist. The same, exact reason I don't like Obama. The difference between the two is that Putin is a man while Obama is a pansy. So I may not like Putin but I can respect his ability to "man up" and lead (even if I don't like the direction he's going).

Haven't we seen the result of Putins "manly" leadership?

Even a TeaTard can understand

RE-READ my post!!! Are you blind or a natural-born cherry picker? I said: "even if I don't like the direction he's going." Pay attention!!!

Interesting tidbits from the latest dump of Clinton administration documents - The Washington Post

The document dump yesterday blows your argument all to hell and back but you pretend to ignore that.. LMAO

God damnit

Why do you guys always pull this shit of making me read articles that do nothing to prove your point?

You guys need to get a grip. Obama fully recognizes that the Republicans are being obstructionist, and his options are limited as a result since he talks about it frequently. Putin wouldn't put up with that for a minute.

The "Republicans" are obstructionist? What have the Democrats offered the Republican congress? Maybe if I learn from your side how to compromise then I'll grasp how it works better.

You still working on that list Mustang? I actually want an answer to this, I'm calling you out to back up your crap.

Let me help you and Mustang out.

Senate GOP Blocks Veterans Jobs Bill : Roll Call News

http://blogs.rollcall.com/wgdb/republicans-block-pay-equity-bill/

http://cbsnews.com/news/senate-republicans-block-consideration-of-student-loan-bill/

Very specific question. "What have the Democrats offered the Republican congress". I am giving you three bills that Republicans should have and could have supported but refused to and chose to be obstructionist instead. Now we want to change your question and expand it. Kind of your usual slimy kind of weasel way of punking out.

Last edited:

Republicans Block Senate Pay Equity Bill

Senate Republicans block consideration of student loan bill - CBS News

You didn't help him, not at all. That wasn't the question. Reading is fundamental, give it a go.

The question was for you to provide examples of how Democrats have compromised with the GOP. The GOP controls the House. They can filibuster the Senate. Show me examples of Democratic reasonableness so I can understand how it's done, how they are Democrats compromising? Show us how it's done.

Seriously, you didn't grasp that was the question when you read my post?
[MENTION=22217]Mustang[/MENTION] is still hiding

Last edited:

Their blowjob investigation? Wow, I missed that entirely, was that before or after the perjury, witness tampering, obstruction of justice and abuse of power investigation?

Republicans Block Senate Pay Equity Bill

Senate Republicans block consideration of student loan bill - CBS News

You didn't help him, not at all. That wasn't the question. Reading is fundamental, give it a go.

The question was for you to provide examples of how Democrats have compromised with the GOP. The GOP controls the House. They can filibuster the Senate. Show me examples of Democratic reasonableness so I can understand how it's done, how they are Democrats compromising? Show us how it's done.

To democrats compromise means that republicans give in to what they want.

What the left wing is all about.

bovine-excrement-meter-animation.gif

Middle ground is not giving the other side what they want

The right wing media will not allow any Republucan to even mention a middle ground on taxes, healthcare or guns

From Mother Jones:

The invasion of Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9-11

Of course it did, we had to help get rid of the only secular leader in the area, al Qaeda wanted new recruits, we helped them find the new members.

Yep

Middle ground is not giving the other side what they want

The right wing media will not allow any Republucan to even mention a middle ground on taxes, healthcare or guns

Yet another one who can't answer the question. I'll highlight it for you.

Forum List

Back