Putin made a mistake invading Ukraine

Right, meaning almost everyone. Russia is not powerful enough to take on the whole world.
Only the US, Europe, Canada, Australia, about 20% of the worlds population is aligned against Russia.
The other 80% like Africa, South America, India, Middle east, China/Asia, don't have any sanctions against Russia, and are buying his oil and still making trade deals with him.

Only the US, Europe, Canada, Australia, about 20% of the worlds population is aligned against Russia.
The other 80% like Africa, South America, India, Middle east, China/Asia, don't have any sanctions against Russia, and are buying his oil and still making trade deals with him.
Russia can't survive with the entire Western alliance against him. We have almost all the money and power.

Putin is a master strategist and statesman who planned the humanitarian mission into Ukraine for a long time..
The ruble is stronger than the dollar on the world market.
He is very popular with the people in his country.
And the Russian army is wiping the floor with the Ukrainian forces.

Putin is a master strategist and statesman who planned the humanitarian mission into Ukraine for a long time..
The ruble is stronger than the dollar on the world market.
He is very popular with the people in his country.
And the Russian army is wiping the floor with the Ukrainian forces.
You remind me of that guy in Iraq who declared Iraq was winning the war even while American tanks were rolling through Baghdad.

The Ruble has increased in value. How does that equate to a collapsing economy. All that suggests, is that the US shot itself in the foot when it comes to the US dollars global hegemony. Now Europe, and other nations have to pay for fuel in Rubles. Bidens sanctions fucked our dollar, and strengthened the ruble. And our "biggest adversary, upon whom were dependent" shares a border with Russia. And they have the fastest growing economy. Add India into the mix? We could be yesterdays news, astonishingly fast.

Pure nonsense, Ruble is propped up by sky-high interest rates that are contracting GDP and government blocking withdrawals.

Russian economy is looking at over 10% economic contraction this year with around 20% inflation.

If starting a war and getting the whole world to turn you against you makes Putin a master strategist, then I suppose Hitler is too and so is Napoleon.

Our leadership is headed by bumbling bozo Biden.
We fled from the Afghanistan failure in the middle of the night.
Now inflation is almost double digit, a 40 year high.
Gas at record high prices at the pump.
Food prices going up every day.
And our military is focused on transgender soldiers and CRT training instead of training to fight a war.

I don't think Putin worried about America. ... :laugh: :laugh:

Our leadership is headed by bumbling bozo Biden.
We fled from the Afghanistan failure in the middle of the night.
Now inflation is almost double digit, a 40 year high.
Gas at record high prices at the pump.
Food prices going up every day.
And our military is focused on transgender soldiers and CRT training instead of training to fight a war.

I don't think Putin worried about America. ... :laugh: :laugh:
All we have to do is give the Ukranians weapons and tanks and planes.

That's just a US / Nato fantasy. ... :cuckoo:
I don't know why anyone wastes their time on this whaked our his mind idiot.

Nothing he says has any backing, he just posts whatever propaganda and hate happens to be stuffed into his empty head.

Forum List

Back