🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin, massive strike against Saudia Arabia if West attacks syria.

What a bunch of bullshit, why do people believe this stuff? Does threadstarter also believe the stuff in the supermarket tabloids?

Click on the source link at the bottom of the article, you get this site:
WhatDoesItMean.Com

Some of the other "news" from that source:

Massive US East Coast Disaster Warned Near As Dolphin Deaths Explode
Snowden Revelation Of “Solar-Virus” Armageddon Shocks World
President Carter, General Powell Plead For Russian Aid To Overthrow Obama

What a bunch of bullshit, why do people believe this stuff? Does threadstarter also believe the stuff in the supermarket tabloids?

Click on the source link at the bottom of the article, you get this site:
WhatDoesItMean.Com

Some of the other "news" from that source:

Massive US East Coast Disaster Warned Near As Dolphin Deaths Explode
Snowden Revelation Of “Solar-Virus” Armageddon Shocks World
President Carter, General Powell Plead For Russian Aid To Overthrow Obama
??

Sunshine isn't to blame for the reporting of others. Given Putin's ego, its plausible.

I simply don't think that the memo exists, or if it does, it has been misread.

The OP is clearly BS, but if it comes down to anything even resembling a standoff Obama will blink. It's not directly applicable experience or anything like that, but I doubt Obama has ever been in a real fight in his entire life. I'll bet Putin has.

I'm check a solid source that's reporting Putin moving more ships and aircraft into the area.

All that chest thumping by Obama is getting us into a pissing contest that's not going to have a good outcome.

At the same time, Russian news reported that Moscow sent an anti-submarine ship and a cruise to the Mediterranean in order to prepare for a “well-known situation” in the area — a subtle reference to Syria.

U.S., Russia both beef up Persian Gulf presence - Washington Times
Given the ships we have in the area now, that isn't surprising.

I'm checking a solid source that's reporting Putin moving more weaponry into the area.

All that chest thumping by Obama is getting us into a pissing contest that's not going to have a good outcome.

At the same time, Russian news reported that Moscow sent an anti-submarine ship and a cruise to the Mediterranean in order to prepare for a “well-known situation” in the area — a subtle reference to Syria.

U.S., Russia both beef up Persian Gulf presence - Washington Times

Sunshine isn't to blame for the reporting of others. Given Putin's ego, its plausible.
I'm comfortable blaming someone for relaying something as news that has an obvious bullshit source, and no it isn't plausible.
Then you'll be okay blaming people who continually report NY Times articles as news. They too, put their fair share of shit out there.

A grim “urgent action memorandum” issued today from the office of President Putin to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation is ordering a “massive military strike” against Saudi Arabia in the event that the West attacks Syria.

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria | EUTimes.net

So? When did the Saudi Kingdom ever do anything for us?

Why does Russia want to destroy Saudi Arabia? Talk about starting a fire storm.

Why attack Saudi Arabia and possibly get the world into another world war?
Exactly. Anyone who believes this story is plausible isn't thinking things through.

What exactly is Putin going to accomplish by attacking Saudi Arabia? What is the risk versus reward? I can't believe some people actually believe this shit.

Then you'll be okay blaming people who continually report NY Times articles as news. They too, put their fair share of shit out there.

If someone posts a New York Times article as ridiculous as this, sourced from a poorly made doomsday website that also claims '"Massive US East Coast Disaster Warned Near As Dolphin Deaths Explode" then yeah I'd be happy to call 'em out.

Forum List

Back