Putin mistakes stroke survivor for drunk and then BLAMES THE WORLD!

The Russian people have my deepest sympathy. It must be awful for the Christians living in Russia to realize what an evil man they have in power - ruling their country. Putin is a Sociopath.

President Putin is a Christian. Under his guidance the Church was fully restored after the fall of communism. The Russians have much to be thankful for in President Putin. It was his laws that prevented gays from corrupting the children. Russia is a Christian county. He has even put muslims on notice that imposition of sharia law on Christians will not be tolerated.

Let me tell this guy in Moscow what I think about Vladimir Putin.
Thank you for your opinion. Now I will stop voting for him. Because you opened my eyes =)))

It's really funny.
You do not understand the Russian language and can not assess the whole situation, which was at the time of this interview.

And of course your news is not translated and explained part of the interview.

Question about kvass asked Mamatov. The problem is not only, as he says.

Firstly, the question had to ask a Turkish journalist. Mamatov stood up and took the microphone.
Secretary tried to stop him - you are not from Turkey.
Mamatov said - what to do? it happened. And continued.

Secondly it was a stupid question. Such questions do not ask the president. Mr. President, we have a business but the store did not want to take our goods. What to do? - You have to be a moron that would ask such a question to the President.

Everyone thought that this man was drunk.
He just wanted to be famous, and now he was invited on radio and pay money for an interview.
- Tell me ... how you asked Putin ...
- Oh yeah ... it was ... horrible. I saw his big teeth and huge claws ... I was so close I felt his bad breath ... it was a breath of death ...

Putin simply joked in response to such a brazen behavior.

I do not expect to open your eyes. I am just telling you what I see. As for what Putin said? I didn't read the news story. What he says is not important to me. It is what he is doing that I watch. Not what he says. Understand that I do not take much account of what a liar tells others - I watch what he does.

What Putin is doing is setting the stage for a major attack on the USA with nuclear weapons. His alliance with Cuba, Nicaragua, Venezuela? All part of his attack plan on the USA.

His drills with the Chinese in waters off of Taiwan - his promise to back them when they invade Taiwan in the future? All part of his plan and an excuse for attack on USA. Will the world be convinced of this sociopaths' good nature after America burns? I say no. They won't.

We'll see. Although you do have 90% nuclear bunkers for your population you won't be needing them and when your own day of judgment comes and your nation is shaken to its core by an earthquake you are not in control of - there will be no place of safety for you then. Although you will wish there was - there won't be. The people you vote for you are held accountable for that - before God - So make jokes but realize God does avenge His own people and that day will surely come.

Russia s Putin looking at cooperation to fight Islamic State agency - Yahoo News

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin discussed with his Security Council on Monday potential cooperation with other countries on fighting against Islamic State, Russian news agencies cited the Kremlin's spokesman as saying.

Russia, whose ties with Washington are at their lowest since the end of the Cold War, has not yet responded to calls from the United States to build an international coalition to destroy the radical Sunni Muslim group, which has seized swathes of territory in Iraq and Syria

As you praise Putin as a great leader you are telling me you are hoping for his success in destroying the Islamic states and his destruction of Sunni Muslims. Your Prophet said that you are not to align yourself with non Muslims against Muslims. So which is it, Sunni man. Is your loyalty to the Constitution of Medina drawn up by Mohammad in 622 A.D. which commands you do not assist non Muslims such as Putin in destroying your brethren or to Vladimir Putin who has vowed to destroy those of your Sunni religion? Are you telling me you are no longer a Sunni Muslim? Which is it? It cannot be both unless you have some sort of split personality or are experiencing some break down - you appear to be intact today - so explain how you reconcile the two polar opposite loyalties into one? It isn't off topic and I expect an explanation or a confession that you didn't think this one through in advance.

Last edited:
The Russian people have my deepest sympathy. It must be awful for the Christians living in Russia to realize what an evil man they have in power - ruling their country. Putin is a Sociopath.

President Putin is a Christian. Under his guidance the Church was fully restored after the fall of communism. The Russians have much to be thankful for in President Putin. It was his laws that prevented gays from corrupting the children. Russia is a Christian county. He has even put muslims on notice that imposition of sharia law on Christians will not be tolerated.

Putin is a Christian? Oh my gosh. That is about the furthest thing from the truth I have heard this morning. Putin is not a Christian!!

Your Prophet said that you are not to align yourself with non Muslims against Muslims. So which is it, Sunni man. Is your loyalty to the Constitution of Medina drawn up by Mohammad in 622 A.D. which commands you do not assist non Muslims such as Putin in destroying your brethren or to Vladimir Putin who has vowed to destroy those of your Sunni religion?
You are still off topic but I will answer you Jeremiah.

The Charter of Medina was basically a treaty between the various tribes of muslims, christians, pagans, and jews, who lived in the small town later named Medina 1400 years ago.

It was not a blanket order given by Muhammad to all muslims for all times.

Besides I don't live in Medina. ....... :cool:

Last edited:
Putin needs to give up trying to restore the old Soviet Union and worry about his people and his economy.
Soviet Union - favorite topic.This is a new record - remembered only en 2nd page =))
Союз нерушимый республик свободных *sings the Soviet anthem* =))))

Actually this thread is a sign that the Soviet Union is NOT a hot topic at all. Neither is Putin evidently. Stay warm, Sonic. I hear it gets very cold in Russia.

Lol. Keep to the 50s anti-gay propaganda, it will keep making me laugh. 'Prevented gays from corrupting children', oh so Putin is a god now and can determine who is born or not, and has a gay detector up his ass that counts all gay people as 'pedophiles'.

Putin is a Christian? Oh my gosh. That is about the furthest thing from the truth I have heard this morning. Putin is not a Christian!!
Everyone has to remember that Jeremiah has appointed herself the "official arbiter" of who is, or is not, a Christian.

She figures this is way too important of a job to leave to God. ....... :cool:

Says someone whose garrulous obnoxiousness on the USMB has caused more nonbelievers to run from The Gospel than to it.

We'll see. Although you do have 90% nuclear bunkers for your population
This is bad news for me. I do not know anything about the bunkers. Oh my God ... my people leave me to die under American missiles ... =))

Read it again - Bunkers will do you little good in an earthquake. America has no intention of doing a nuclear strike on Russia. It is the Russians plotting a nuclear strike against America - they never gave up the ambition to defeat America - envy is that way - it just never forgets and Russia has not forgotten. Russia has always envied America because America has been the number one Superpower in the world and that is a status Russia desired for herself. She won't get it by doing a nuclear strike on the USA though.. In fact, that will guarantee she won't. Putin's name will be mud. Just wait.

Your Prophet said that you are not to align yourself with non Muslims against Muslims. So which is it, Sunni man. Is your loyalty to the Constitution of Medina drawn up by Mohammad in 622 A.D. which commands you do not assist non Muslims such as Putin in destroying your brethren or to Vladimir Putin who has vowed to destroy those of your Sunni religion?
You are still off topic but I will answer you Jeremiah.

The Charter of Medina was basically a treaty between the various tribes of muslims, christians, pagans, and jews, who lived in the small town later named Medina 1400 years ago.

It was not a blanket order given by Muhammad to all muslims for all times.

Besides I don't live in Medina. ....... :cool:

So your answer is that you are alright with Putin destroying your Sunni Muslim brethren in Syria and Iraq? Good to go on Putin making war against the Islamic State? Alright. Wow. I am surprised though. I didn't realize you preferred Communism over Islam. Who knew, eh?

So your answer is that you are alright with Putin destroying your Sunni Muslim brethren in Syria and Iraq? Good to go on Putin making war against the Islamic State? Alright. Wow. I am surprised though. I didn't realize you preferred Communism over Islam. Who knew, eh?
Don't be so obtuse you freakin old crone. ...... :cuckoo:

btw Did God personally tell you that Putin is not a Christian?? ...... :cool:

Then you need to stop paying attention to propaganda and educate yourself President Putin is definitely a Christian and was responsible for the restoration of the Russian Orthodox Church when the Soviet Union fell.

Vladimir Putin Christian Crusader The American Conservative

In the culture war for the future of mankind, Putin is planting Russia’s flag firmly on the side of traditional Christianity. His recent speeches carry echoes of John Paul II whose Evangelium Vitae in 1995 excoriated the West for its embrace of a “culture of death.”

We'll see. Although you do have 90% nuclear bunkers for your population
This is bad news for me. I do not know anything about the bunkers. Oh my God ... my people leave me to die under American missiles ... =))

Read it again - Bunkers will do you little good in an earthquake. America has no intention of doing a nuclear strike on Russia. It is the Russians plotting a nuclear strike against America - they never gave up the ambition to defeat America - envy is that way - it just never forgets and Russia has not forgotten. Russia has always envied America because America has been the number one Superpower in the world and that is a status Russia desired for herself. She won't get it by doing a nuclear strike on the USA though.. In fact, that will guarantee she won't. Putin's name will be mud. Just wait.
obungle is reducing our nuclear arsenal and to eliminate it entirely leaving us defenseless. Democrats intend we be defenseless. Although, the way the United States is going, down some kind of evil debauched road, defeat by a Christian country would be preferable to what liberals are doing, or what muslims would like to do.

Ooooh. That means Biden bloopers too.

This justifying one behavior by another behavior is just too juvenile.

Forum List

Back