Putin mistakes stroke survivor for drunk and then BLAMES THE WORLD!

Here is a document, showing what was really going on:
President of Russia

Putin: Let’s give the floor to the gentleman from Turkey and then to Georgia, all right?

VLADIMIR MAMATOV, REPORTER NEWSPAPER: Good afternoon, Mr Putin. Vladimir Mamatov, Reporter newspaper, from Kirov, which used to be Vyatka.

DMITRY PESKOV: But you are not from Turkey.

VLADIMIR MAMATOV: Well, true, it’s just happened… Thank you for the applause.

Compared to the global macroeconomic issues and my colleague’s aunt, my question is really insignificant. There was a question regarding agriculture about a machinist, which I really liked. My question is minor but still important. You see, my region produces kvass.

DMITRY PESKOV: Kvass?

VLADIMIR MAMATOV: Vyatka kvass.

VLADIMIR PUTIN: I’m guessing you had some kvass this morning.

VLADIMIR MAMATOV: Mr Putin, I wanted to bring some for you but security wouldn’t let me.

VLADIMIR PUTIN: You know what they say sometimes? I get a gift and they ask, “Mr Putin, do you want to eat or drink it, or would you like it to be checked first?”

VLADIMIR MAMATOV: So you don’t have a taster. All right. The question is, you see, we have been producing good kvass for a long time and we’ve been making a lot of it.

VLADIMIR PUTIN: I can see that. (Laughter)

VLADIMIR MAMATOV: But the problem is neither Auchan nor other major retail chains will buy it even though the taste and price are better than Coke, Pepsi and whatever else they make. What should we do about Vyatka kvass and the supermarket chains? Is there a way to get it on the shelves?

VLADIMIR PUTIN: Well, you know, jokes aside, this is a very good question. I don’t know how unhealthy Coke is but many experts say it is, especially for children. I don’t want to offend Coke, it’s their business. But it is true we have our own non-alcoholic drinks (kvass is non-alcoholic, right?), including kvass. Our water is also great, and we clearly should promote it. You know, it cannot be done by fiat. We can’t force anyone out of the market or create unfavourable conditions for the investors that came here and occupied a particular niche. We can’t do it. But we can and we will try to help you win back the domestic market, which is rightfully yours. It is not an easy process but we will try to help.

Now let’s pass the microphone to the Turkish journalist.

Forum List

Back