Putin on the run

I thought you were a Chinese asset?! Or at least a Chinese-US government asset!
Absolutely! Especially when I say things like:

Here's how we can tell China to go fuck themselves, strengthen the Americas and address our border issue all at the same time.

Silly little ignorant Trumpster!

:spinner:

And the Russian assets weigh in again

:laugh:

Speaking of Russian assets, you voted for this administration, right?

1663017768942.png

Trump wouldn't help Ukraine and Russia would have won, and half you idiots would have loved it.
um trump armed ukraine with deadly weapons…the opposite of what “more flexible” obama did, and it was xiden who put a freeze on that aid right before putin invaded

What better way to try to cover one's tracks than to say something against a topic so you can keep referring back to it as supposed proof! You even have an immediate link to it as if you EXPECTED to need it! Too bad it says nothing of your 100K other comments!
And the best part is, I can do that on MANY topics. A couple of clicks, and I've shoved your bullshit down your throat.

You don't know my politics, Trumpster. But keep humping my leg.

And the best part is, I can do that on MANY topics.

Only further goes to prove all your links are BS, planted there by you to deny what everyone knows, that you are a government-paid chinese propagandist communist.

People don't know your politics because you HIDE THEM, while always saying and doing the exact opposite of what you claim.

Honest people don't operate that way.

Bottom line, you do nothing but rail against Trump while claiming that you stand for everything his MAGA party represents! :laughing0301:

um trump armed ukraine with deadly weapons…the opposite of what “more flexible” obama did, and it was xiden who put a freeze on that aid right before putin invaded
And then Biden won the war....Trump plays both sides and is totally FOS like GOP BS and you lol...Trump did just enough to say he did opposite of the black guy lol....

Forum List

Back