Putin once again picking up the disaster left behind by Obama

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/21/official-russian-flying-unmanned-drones-over-syria-sending-more-fighter-jets/

I guess Russia is going to become the new power broker around the world. Essentially this will leave the Obama policy of ousting the Syrian leader in the dustbin of history.

Is there ANY foreign policy that Obama has that Putin hasn't made a complete mockery of?

And for all you morons on the left I am not a Putin fan in ANY sense of the word but I ALWAYS know when I've been bested by my opponents. Sadly Obama doesn't give a rats ass that Russia has made us look foolish every time Obama sticks his toes in the water of international affairs.
Unfortunately the looney left will continue making America look foolish by waving their "Hope & Change" signs around as we are REPEATEDLY made to look foolish on the world stage.

ISIS should have been a footnote by now

How sad is it that Russia, FUCKING RUSSIA, sees the threat to the world that ISIS poses while we sit on the sidelines arguing over global warming and other nonsensical bullshit?

Obama: "We will make them pay with the force of a sustained campaign that they will hardly notice"

Well, there's no way of knowing what he's actually doing.

We can be sure that he sees some kind of opportunity here.

And if he comes out looking like a hero, yikes.

How sad is it that Russia, FUCKING RUSSIA, sees the threat to the world that ISIS poses while we sit on the sidelines arguing over global warming and other nonsensical bullshit?

Obama: "We will make them pay with the force of a sustained campaign that they will hardly notice"

Elect the senator from south Carolina and the Governor of Ohio.

Kasich/Lansey 2016...That is your best shot.

100 to 1 he is looking for the targets that will be decimated in the next few weeks.
Putin showed up with a chess set while Obama came with checkers.

Made us look foolish? I wouldn't say that. They are essentially conducting a proxy war with us through smaller states as has been done several times in the past.

Looking foolish is the last thing that worries me. If tension keeps building like this and Russia continues to assert itself we could have real war on our hands - something that this generation has never seen. That needs to be avoided at all costs. Obama's foreign policy has been a colossal failure.

100 to 1 he is looking for the targets that will be decimated in the next few weeks.
Collateral damage certainly won't be as big an issue to him as it would be to Obama. On the other hand, I'd guess he's trying to grab some influence on the world stage, so he still have to tread somewhat carefully, at least.

Collateral damage certainly won't be as big an issue to him as it would be to Obama. On the other hand, I'd guess he's trying to grab some influence on the world stage, so he still have to tread somewhat carefully, at least.
If a few hundred or thousand die but ISIS is obliterated we will have the bigger problem because ISIS will then focus on the disaster we left behind in Iraq. Essentially forcing our hand.

Russian goals could very well be to push ISIS fully into Iraq. They have the bombs to do it. Just kill our credibility with our fragile middle eastern allies

If a few hundred or thousand die but ISIS is obliterated we will have the bigger problem because ISIS will then focus on the disaster we left behind in Iraq. Essentially forcing our hand.
I wonder if any kind of centralized command exists in Syria (or at all for that matter) and whether that would be Putin's target. But yeah, if Putin can leave an ISIS-saturated Iraq behind, he damn sure will. With a nice "you break it, you own it" sign in front.

I say let the Russian Bear insert it's pecker in this meat grinder. Worked so well for them in Afghanistan.

OP- ACTUALLY, in the real world, Putin the a-hole is protecting the Russian base in Syria and the a-hole dictator who caused this mess by refusing any reform or election in his poor country, and selling arms to him. If Putin hadn't supported Assad no matter what, we might have had a democratic, peaceful Syria 4 years ago. Hater dupe support of this swine just shows what brainwashed racist dupes' hate of Obama has become. Traitorous functional morons/douchebags.

Hopefully diplomacy can make Putin an ally in destroying ISIS and having reform/elections.

OP- ACTUALLY, in the real world, Putin the a-hole is protecting the Russian base in Syria and the a-hole dictator who caused this mess by refusing any reform or election in his poor country, and selling arms to him. If Putin hadn't supported Assad no matter what, we might have had a democratic, peaceful Syria 4 years ago. Hater dupe support of this swine just shows what brainwashed racist dupes' hate of Obama has become. Traitorous functional morons/douchebags.

Hopefully diplomacy can make Putin an ally in destroying ISIS and having reform/elections.
Like in Libya?

Idiot

Go ahead and cry big crocodile tears for Ghadafi. The asshole had American blood on his hands, and deserved what he got. That the Libyans are unable to control themselves enough to form a successful government is not our fault.

The US and Russia are meeting to negotiate the end of the war in Syria..Oblama meets Putin Monday in D.C.

Go ahead and cry big crocodile tears for Ghadafi. The asshole had American blood on his hands, and deserved what he got. That the Libyans are unable to control themselves enough to form a successful government is not our fault.
What sucks if Dubya made him an Allie after being a terrorist...

Forum List

Back