Putin once again picking up the disaster left behind by Obama

So, the OP wants us to go back into the Middle East, lose thousands more soldiers, and then have to leave in 10 years (if we're lucky)?
We have bombs that would require zero soldiers on the ground. What we lack is the courage to use them.
Winning hearts & minds is not a viable military strategy

So, the OP wants us to go back into the Middle East, lose thousands more soldiers, and then have to leave in 10 years (if we're lucky)?
We have bombs that would require zero soldiers on the ground. What we lack is the courage to use them.
You are suggesting the murder of tens of thousands of innocent women and children from collateral damage. Not a viable option to most Americans. You guys whine about aborted fetus parts in a petri dish but don't give a shit about body parts of school aged children and toddlers scattered all over the streets and rubble. Fucking hypocrites. Lets hear the cheering for Putin if he brings you that.

You are suggesting the murder of tens of thousands of innocent women and children from collateral damage. Not a viable option to most Americans. You guys whine about aborted fetus parts in a petri dish but don't give a shit about body parts of school aged children and toddlers scattered all over the streets and rubble. Fucking hypocrites. Lets hear the cheering for Putin if he brings you that.
The bombs we drop on ISIS encampments will not kill any refugees who have ALREADY FLED THE AREA.
If Putin shows the fortitude and balls that Obama clearly doesn't possess I will cheer for the deaths of thousands of Muslim terrorists while weeping for America's lost prestige

Neither is indiscriminately dropping bombs. You've seen too many movies. Forget about winning hearts and minds; you've obviously lost yours.

So, here is what you want to do now; send missiles into the area and blow up lord knows what. Hopefully, you're not suggesting that we send pilots into the theater (they tend to get shot down--or didn't you know that????).

It will do nothing except kill some folks who may or may not be of any advantage; stir up our enemies who are currently happy that we're not putting our nose in their business.

What is so fucking comical is that chicken shit chicken hawks like you think there will be no blowback: we've seen this play over and over.

Try to wrap whatever fucking brain cells you still have functional.......all two of them...around the lesson of history.

We shelter the Shah (after we help install him). They take our embassy.
We occupy Kuwait and bases in Saudi. They blow up our embassies in Tanzania and Kenya. They blow up the USS Cole.
They hatch 9/11.
We go into Afghanistan and Iraq. They blow up busses in London and trains in Spain.

So obviously the way forward is to dial up the attacks.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

4V1ivo7.jpg

Go ahead and cry big crocodile tears for Ghadafi. The asshole had American blood on his hands, and deserved what he got. That the Libyans are unable to control themselves enough to form a successful government is not our fault.
So Iraq - no big deal then right? The fact that Bush took out Saddam does not really matter as he did deserve it after all...

The bombs we drop on ISIS encampments will not kill any refugees who have ALREADY FLED THE AREA.
If Putin shows the fortitude and balls that Obama clearly doesn't possess I will cheer for the deaths of thousands of Muslim terrorists while weeping for America's lost prestige
What makes you think all the people have fled and are in refugee camps? You think Syria is a big empty space with no civilians and only combatants? Really, is that what you believe? You think ISIS is in plain view in your so called encampments? You think they are not hiding in populated areas and not using human shields to protect themselves?
The population of Syria at the start of the war was about 24 million souls. Approximately 4.5 to 5 million are currently in refugee status or believed to have fled the county. That leaves 17 to 19 million still in Syria and that is assuming a million of them have been killed already. Those are the ones who will become collateral damage if your criminally misinformed ideas are followed or the American support for Putin continues and gives him confidence that he can commit these murders with Americans cheering him on.

www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/21/official-russian-flying-unmanned-drones-over-syria-sending-more-fighter-jets/

I guess Russia is going to become the new power broker around the world. Essentially this will leave the Obama policy of ousting the Syrian leader in the dustbin of history.

Is there ANY foreign policy that Obama has that Putin hasn't made a complete mockery of?

And for all you morons on the left I am not a Putin fan in ANY sense of the word but I ALWAYS know when I've been bested by my opponents. Sadly Obama doesn't give a rats ass that Russia has made us look foolish every time Obama sticks his toes in the water of international affairs.
Unfortunately the looney left will continue making America look foolish by waving their "Hope & Change" signs around as we are REPEATEDLY made to look foolish on the world stage.

ISIS should have been a footnote by now

Screw Putin, when the U.S. withdraws from the world our enemies fill the void. it's as simple as that. Russia and Iran increasing their presence in Syria is not something to be applauded.

www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/21/official-russian-flying-unmanned-drones-over-syria-sending-more-fighter-jets/

I guess Russia is going to become the new power broker around the world. Essentially this will leave the Obama policy of ousting the Syrian leader in the dustbin of history.

Is there ANY foreign policy that Obama has that Putin hasn't made a complete mockery of?

And for all you morons on the left I am not a Putin fan in ANY sense of the word but I ALWAYS know when I've been bested by my opponents. Sadly Obama doesn't give a rats ass that Russia has made us look foolish every time Obama sticks his toes in the water of international affairs.
Unfortunately the looney left will continue making America look foolish by waving their "Hope & Change" signs around as we are REPEATEDLY made to look foolish on the world stage.

You would prefer that Russia go bankrupt trying to be the world's policeman. Good for you.

Screw Putin, when the U.S. withdraws from the world our enemies fill the void. it's as simple as that. Russia and Iran increasing their presence in Syria is not something to be applauded.

We created the void in Syria that allowed ISIS to rise.

WE DID THIS. All because our leaders wanted to hand over Syria to the Muslim Brotherhood. You know.

The secular all wonderful Muslim Brotherhood.

They have been there for years, where's the beef?

We created the void in Syria that allowed ISIS to rise.

WE DID THIS. All because our leaders wanted to hand over Syria to the Muslim Brotherhood. You know.

The secular all wonderful Muslim Brotherhood.
When all else fails, bring out the box for $200....

What makes you think all the people have fled and are in refugee camps? You think Syria is a big empty space with no civilians and only combatants? Really, is that what you believe? You think ISIS is in plain view in your so called encampments? You think they are not hiding in populated areas and not using human shields to protect themselves?
The population of Syria at the start of the war was about 24 million souls. Approximately 4.5 to 5 million are currently in refugee status or believed to have fled the county. That leaves 17 to 19 million still in Syria and that is assuming a million of them have been killed already. Those are the ones who will become collateral damage if your criminally misinformed ideas are followed or the American support for Putin continues and gives him confidence that he can commit these murders with Americans cheering him on.

How fucking crazy are you?

Putin has no choice now but to move into Syria and say fuck you to the moronic western leaders who in their desire for some unknown reason wanted to completely fuck up the middle east.

I'm still trying to figure it out.

Fucking Chechens have now declared allegiance to ISIS.

You fucking nutbars have brought this on.

How fucking crazy are you?

Putin has no choice now but to move into Syria and say fuck you to the moronic western leaders who in their desire for some unknown reason wanted to completely fuck up the middle east.

I'm still trying to figure it out.

Fucking Chechens have now declared allegiance to ISIS.

You fucking nutbars have brought this on.
Camp did it all along?

Putin once again worshiped by the right.

Forum List

Back