Putin 'plans to deploy thousands of North Korean soldiers to dig tunnels beneath the front lines, and attack Ukraine from the rear'

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Putin 'plans to deploy thousands of North Korean soldiers to dig tunnels beneath the front lines, and attack Ukraine from the rear'

Russia has already used tunnels twice in the conflict, in Avdiivka and Toretsk, says United Ukraine analyst Aleksey Kushch, who has warned of a Putin bid to break the war 'deadlock' by digging.

Remote : Tue, 02 Jul 2024 11:19:19 +0100
Local : 2024-07-02(Tuesday) 12 : 19 : 19
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

this is just worrisome to me.
thoughts?
Why waste the time & energy? Easier, less expensive, faster & cleaner just to nuke the Nukrainian criminals.

Why waste the time & energy? Easier, less expensive, faster & cleaner just to nuke the Nukrainian criminals.

It is always astonishing that some people do not seem to be too shy to openly expose their deep-rooted criminal energy. No wonder that many people think about to forbid worldwide all forms of hate speech in the internet.

Do you think it makes any sense to pray for you?

Last edited:
Utter nonsense .

Of course north Koreans will fight in Ukraine .
That's old news .

But the rest is standard propaganda bilge.

If you have to think longer than 10 seconds to see how ludicrous it is , count yourself as ultra gullible or American .

Russia has already used tunnels twice in the conflict, in Avdiivka and Toretsk, says United Ukraine analyst Aleksey Kushch, who has warned of a Putin bid to break the war 'deadlock' by digging.

thoughts?

they have such plans for sure, NK and Moscow empire use them as a blackmail , practically, i dont think so ....

luiza

What do you like to say to me, Russian Goebbels blend? That you are also a criminal who lost the differentiation between opinion and crime? An appointment for mass murder is no opinion.

Last edited:
Utter nonsense .

Then it should also be not any problem if European nations fight directly with the own soldiers in the Ukraine. Could be interesting to find out how many dozen soldiers we will need to bring North Koreas heavenly Soviet god king at height normal zero. His nuclear plans have anyway to be stopped. This absurde Napoleonic plans are also dangerous for China, India, Pakistan and the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Utter nonsense .

That's old news .

But the rest is standard propaganda bilge.

If you have to think longer than 10 seconds to see how ludicrous it is , count yourself as ultra gullible or American .
the Russians have threatened to start a nuclear WW3 when the west brings it's troops to Ukraine.
but they get to do so with their BRICS alliance?
leads me to wonder if those sanctions can be tightened even more.

thoughts?

In 2004 Russia wanted to join both EU and NATO, the country was completely opened
I guess it was done something wrong by so-called 'leaders' of the West

Forum List

Back