Putin says he wants to “de-Nazify” Ukraine even though their president is Jewish

Anyone who thinks Trump would have stood up to Putin is a seriously deluded dipshit.

This is a guy you applauded for falling in love with North Korea's communist dictator, and has a long history of fawning over and defending Putin.

He just praised Putin for invading Ukraine, you stupid dumb fucks.

Hey Guno, you Nazi pile of shit - why didn't Putin finish his invasion when we had a REAL president, you fucking moron?

The invasion was started, but something happened in 2016 - now that something is gone.

Wonder what it could be, stupid fuck?

Explain this one to me….

Putin claims he wants to “DeNazify” Ukraine, even though the president of Ukraine is Jewish.
The president isn't the only person in government, dumbass.

Ukraine has a shitload of Nazis. And I don't mean Illinois Nazis, tiki torch Nazis with wooden shields or other such ridiculous attention seekers.

I mean real actual militant Nazis that torture and murder people such as the Azov Battalion, which was officially made part of the Ukranian National Guard after the Obama/Biden administration orchestrated a coup in 2014 against the democratically elected government of Ukraine.

Last edited:
Explain this one to me….

Putin claims he wants to “DeNazify” Ukraine, even though the president of Ukraine is Jewish.
Putin want's to de-Demnazi Ukraine. Biden and Demnazis have been running all kinds of pay to play schemes to line their pockets. Then there's the Russian pipeline, reports today say Demnazis are raking in millions on that deal.

Of course....support Putin.

You do know that the wife of the Mayor of Moscow's wife was the bag lady for a multimillion dollar payoff to the Potatohead's family, don't you? Did CNN ever report on that?

Hunter Biden Took $3.5 Million From Ex-Moscow Mayor’s Wife

That's the same as staying home. Spineless commie..
Nope. It's called standing by my principles. Something Trumptards know nothing about.

The only commies on this board are people like you backing KGB Putin and blaming America first.

You see? The tard herd's BDS is so over the top, they gladly take Putin's cock in their mouths.
Blame America First!
You're the coxucker that can't refute the truth so you resort to vulgarity.
Typical behavior of low IQ democrats.
I blame that "worthless", "always wrong" POS Xiden, and the morons who put him in office.
You really don't know how to debate facts do you??

Nope. It's called standing by my principles. Something Trumptards know nothing about.

The only commies on this board are people like you backing KGB Putin and blaming America first.
Nope. It’s called throwing away your vote.

When there are two candidates running, and one is suffering from dementia and beholden to the radical left, you don’t waste your vote on some impossible third-party candidate.

Your Biden vote is what caused this to happen, ya fuckin' traitor. This shit never would have happened under Trump, and you Democrats should swing by the neck for it.
There is something you need to know.

You once claimed to have a degree in journalism. :auiqs.jpg:

You once claimed to be married to a black woman. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm guessing you are a young 20-something who is directionless in life. You once heard of a really cool book called Atlas Shrugged but never actually read it. Too many pages.

But you thought it would get you some quick internet street cred to call yourself JGalt. But then you keep saying shit like the quote in my signature which no Libertarian would be caught dead saying.

In short, kid, you are a public embarrassment. No one has the heart to tell you, and they tolerate your cuteness only because they are Trumptards like yourself.

Thought you should know.

Last edited:
Nope. It’s called throwing away your vote.

When there are two candidates running, and one is suffering from dementia and beholden to the radical left, you don’t waste your vote on some impossible third-party candidate.
I didn't waste my vote.

You fools throw away your votes on two disastrous candidates who did not EARN your votes. You have cheapened yourselves and your "lesser of two evils" shit is destroying our country as it results in more and more evil choices.

You can't seem to grasp that when you vote for the lesser of two evils you are still voting for EVIL.

Let's examine this TardLogic™ which says by voting Libertarian I was helping Biden. Well, a Biden voter could claim by voting third party, I was helping Trump. And both sides would be wrong.

I guess by writing in a name on my 2016 ballot, I was helping Trump, right? Right?

So the Trumptards should be thanking me.

Lisa, ambassador Joel was referring to Ukraine's past, to Ukraine's national heroes, not to the current leadership but his statement was bombastic (to say the least) coming from a diplomat.

"Your heroes are our nightmare"

1024px-Joel2018.jpg

Joel Lion (born 1964) is an Israeli diplomat, former Ambassador
Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the State of Israel to Ukraine.

"According to polls Ukraine is the third country, after Poland and Greece to be antisemitic." 18:40​

Last edited:
Easy....NATO has thugged that Nation and persecuted the Russian nationals living there.
He's spot on.

Jo
You know what justification the REAL Nazis used to invade Poland?

On September 1, 1939, Germany invaded Poland. To justify the action, Nazi propagandists accused Poland of persecuting ethnic Germans living in Poland.

The tard herd is swallowing Putin's piss by the bucketful.

It's crazy how Putin, the Ayatollah and more recently, Trudeau, all lie in the same manner to protect their totalitarian strongholds. America first capitalism is the answer.

This would have never happened under Trump...Trump is tough and strong and very powerful...Putin would not have tried anything like this and risk angering Trump's wrath.....have you seen how strong and powerful Trump is??

Also, Biden is weak.....nobody fears Biden....that is how Biden was able to steal the election from the powerful and strong Trump and Trump couldn't stop him because of how powerful and strong he is...

It's crazy how Putin, the Ayatollah and more recently, Trudeau, all lie in the same manner to protect their totalitarian strongholds. America first capitalism is the answer.
more babble talk from reactionary right-wing morons...

there is no such thing as America first capitalism you moron

Forum List

Back