Putin says he wants to “de-Nazify” Ukraine even though their president is Jewish

Who said US Nazis are good?
The difference is the US has very few Nazis, while the Ukraine is mostly Nazis.
Remember the Ukraine sided with Hitler in WWII and ran most of the death camps.

Russia in not invading anywhere.
Russia is supporting 2 provinces that are a majority Russian, used to be Russian until 1956, and should be returned to Russia.

The proof the Ukraine is a criminal Nazi government is that they have been stealing billions worth of gas and oil, for decades.
The Ukraine sided with Nazis and Germany was ACTUALLY THE BIRTHPLACE OF NAZIS..

Yet yo dumb ass wants us to believe that Germany are no longer nazis but 80 years later -- Ukraine is mostly Nazis....yet literally, no one was claiming this in US politics until Russia invaded...

So either you are being woefully ignorant or you are lying....and both is always an option too....

Wow, comrade. Thanks for showing your true colors.

Go look it up.
The Crimea and Donetska have always historically been Russian in population, and Khrushchev just gave them away in 1956 for some secret deal.

The Ukraine sided with Nazis and Germany was ACTUALLY THE BIRTHPLACE OF NAZIS..

Yet yo dumb ass wants us to believe that Germany are no longer nazis but 80 years later -- Ukraine is mostly Nazis....yet literally, no one was claiming this in US politics until Russia invaded...

So either you are being woefully ignorant or you are lying....and both is always an option too....

The majority of Germany was never Nazi.
The minority Nazis in Germany just were very good at taking over temporarily.
But the Ukraine has always been run by gangs of criminals and therefore always Nazi.
The Ukraine has always been extremely racist, corrupt, violent, etc.
The Germans used Ukrainians in all their prison camps, to do things Germans would not do.

And yes, everyone always admitted the Ukraine was always corrupt.
Why do you think the World Court ruled them guilty of stealing Russian gas and oil in 2010?

Last edited:
But the Ukraine has always been run by gangs of criminals and therefore always Nazi.
The Germans used Ukrainians in all their prison camps, to do things Germans would not do.
And yet Russia slaughtered more people than Hitler could even dream of.

KGB Putin is trying to rebuild the Soviet empire while you suckle his balls.

And yet Russia slaughtered more people than Hitler could even dream of.

KGB Putin is trying to rebuild the Soviet empire while you suckle his balls.

Wrong.
The origin of Russia was the revolt against the Tzar, then there was the civil war with White Russia against Red Russia.
The there was the military coup by Stalin.
None of this was the fault of Russia.
For example, it was Germany that sent Lenin into Russia in the first place.

The Crimea and Donetska simply are and always have been Russian populations, who inherently are supposed to have the right of self determination.
Anyone denying them that right, is a fascist even now.

And yes, everyone always admitted the Ukraine was always corrupt.
Why do you think the World Court ruled them guilty of stealing Russian gas and oil in 2010?
So the Ukraine has always been run by crooks and criminals yet the Ukraine has traditionally been part of Russia

Your propaganda is so juvenile that you don't even think shit thru before you babble it, you say shit to be saying shit.....

So the Ukraine has always been run by crooks and criminals yet the Ukraine has traditionally been part of Russia

Your propaganda is so juvenile that you don't even think shit thru before you babble it, you say shit to be saying shit.....

Why say something so contradictory to what I wrote?

I clearly said the Crimea and Donetska have always been majority Russian and belonged to Russia until Khrushchev gave them way in 1956.

The Ukraine itself has nothing to do with this, and has always been corrupt.
Which is likely something to do with why Khrushchev gave them these provinces in a secret deal?
I never said the Ukraine ever belonged to Russia.
And Putin is not claiming the Ukraine belongs to Russia now either.
No one ever did.

So American born Nazis are better than imaginary Ukrainian Nazis??

Wouldn't it be safe to assume there are still a bunch of Nazis in Germany? Why shouldn't Russia just invade them too

Fact of the matter is, yo dic sucking ass don't believe Ukraine is a Nazi government because if they were -- you would support them....
You're a fucking idiot. You have absolutely no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Those guys in Ukraine are real actual Nazis. They are not ridiculous attention seeking LARPers like you see here in America. They are battle hardened killers.

You're an idiot and it seems that you actually enjoy being a low IQ ignorant fool. You're simply pathetic.

The change is not going to effect Kiev most likely. Just Crimea and Donetzka.

ukraine-maps-shows-breakaway-regions.jpg

See the tiny areas in the south east, with stripes?
The Russians have captured Chernobyl and Putin is calling for Kiev to surrender, so I disagree.

Why say something so contradictory to what I wrote?

I clearly said the Crimea and Donetska have always been majority Russian and belonged to Russia until Khrushchev gave them way in 1956.

The Ukraine itself has nothing to do with this, and has always been corrupt.
Which is likely something to do with why Khrushchev gave them these provinces in a secret deal?
I never said the Ukraine ever belonged to Russia.
And Putin is not claiming the Ukraine belongs to Russia now either.
No one ever did.
Actually they were not maj Russian until the Soviet Union "moved people around" in the 1950s and 1960s. But it is what it is today. Hopefully, Ukranians who want to live free from Russia will be able to flee to west of Kiev and find new lives. And hopefully the EU can sustain sanctions until the West can make up the natl gas from Israeli and North Dakota fields. In the long term this may not be a bad deal for the US, and if we wanted to quell consumer demand until supply chains get sorted out .... $4.50 gas should do the trick, I'd think. It absoultely sucks for those who have to commute though.

The Russians have captured Chernobyl and Putin is calling for Kiev to surrender, so I disagree.

Chernobyl is very near the border between Russian and Ukraine.
But it is also not far from Kiev.
However, I have read nothing about the details, so I can't have much of an opinion.
What Putin said was just Crimea and Donetsk.
But Putin could have been lying.
No way for me to know.
I would not trust the Ukraine or Russia.

You mean you are parroting Putin's Facebook propaganda for FREE?!?

The truth shall set you free.
Doesn't matter which side you want to be on, you still have to work on objective reality.
And Putin has not be the liar US presidents have been.
Like invading Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.

The truth shall set you free.
Doesn't matter which side you want to be on, you still have to work on objective reality.
And Putin has not be the liar US presidents have been.
Like invading Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.
Ah, yes. Blame America First.

"Putin has not be (sic) the liar US presidents have been."

Wow. Just...wow. You've really drunk the Red Kool-Aid, comrade!

Actually they were not maj Russian until the Soviet Union "moved people around" in the 1950s and 1960s. But it is what it is today. Hopefully, Ukranians who want to live free from Russia will be able to flee to west of Kiev and find new lives. And hopefully the EU can sustain sanctions until the West can make up the natl gas from Israeli and North Dakota fields. In the long term this may not be a bad deal for the US, and if we wanted to quell consumer demand until supply chains get sorted out .... $4.50 gas should do the trick, I'd think. It absoultely sucks for those who have to commute though.

I did not follow the 50s too carefully, but the Crimea has always been majority Russian for over 500 years.
It has always been the only Russian warm water port.
There is nothing of more strategic importance, and the Russians would essentially be landlocked without it.

Economic sanctions are war crimes against the 1906 Geneva conventions.

Israel has little or no natural gas.
North Dakota will soon run out of natural gas.
Since we get the majority of our oil from Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Venezuela, there is no reason for this to effect oil prices.
It is Europe who will be impacted.

Ah, yes. Blame America First.

"Putin has not be (sic) the liar US presidents have been."

Wow. Just...wow. You've really drunk the Red Kool-Aid, comrade!

Oh?
So what countries did Putin invade based on lies, like the US has?

Xiden enabled Putin by shutting down US energy independence and then begging Putin to pump more oil?!
Oh fuck off with these ridiculous rationalizations, anything to shit on Biden.

Putin has just lost Nordstream to Germany, his other energy exports are about to take a HUGE hit and his economy is going into in huge recession. To say that anything about energy policy could have possibly prevented his invasion is stupidity of the highest order.

Nothing short of actual millitary intervention would stop Putin's invasion, NOTHING.

So unless you rightwingers are proposing that Biden and UN should have deployed millitary in Ukraine:

thumb_how-about-a-nice-big-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-53469336.png

I did not follow the 50s too carefully, but the Crimea has always been majority Russian for over 500 years.
It has always been the only Russian warm water port.
There is nothing of more strategic importance, and the Russians would essentially be landlocked without it.

Economic sanctions are war crimes against the 1906 Geneva conventions.

Israel has little or no natural gas.
North Dakota will soon run out of natural gas.
Since we get the majority of our oil from Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Venezuela, there is no reason for this to effect oil prices.
It is Europe who will be impacted.
Crimea, yes. From the late 1700s. But Putin had a 99 year lease on it when he invaded.

Forum List

Back