Putin Spitting On Obama- Russia Sends Its Only Aircraft Carrier To Syria

Lets see, I think out carrier is somewhere off South America on endless 'Tiger Cruises' while Putin continues to flaunt his presence in front of Obama, and now sends his only carrier to to work with the 1000's of Iranian troops coming into Syria

If Russia's only carrier is actually being sent- it will be amusing to see what it does. The carrier has been deployed 5 times previously.......

Of course they also said it would be deployed to Syria in 2013.

And everyone is 'trembling' in their boots.......

Russia's Military is relatively small in comparison to America's. Russia and China combined, don't even spend half as much as we spend on our Military. So it's not as large & powerful, but it is being used effectively. It's campaign against ISIS is going very well. Even the U.S./West has to admit that.

Who is admitting that?

From what I have seen- Russia is attacking opponents of Assad- regardless of whether they are ISIS or Kurds.

Good for him. We shouldn't have funded & armed any groups in Syria. That's how ISIS came about. We should bow our heads in shame over what our Government has done over there. Who are we to declare 'Regime Change' on any nation?

Nation building is sometimes a necessity.
When you ignore the dictators you end up with the mass "immigration" were seeing in Europe.
Hell,if I had my way we'd invade mexico and straighten out their corrupt government and maybe the wetbacks would stay home.

Assad was never a threat to the U.S. We had no right declaring 'Regime Change.' Shame on our Government.

AircraftCarrier2_0.png

Designed for VTOL craft. Theirs is supposedly equal to our A-10

Forum List

Back