Putin's 'achilles heel' exposed as Moscow horde's death toll climbs. Ukraine is Afghanistan N2 for Moscow

Good news yesterday
Sweden is sending 5000 anti-Tank missiles

That should kill 10,000 or more Russian invaders
And another city will look like a parking lot lol scattered with baby parts.. it’s time we De escalate this war

Good news yesterday

Good news! Defensive weapons like Javelins and Stingers are both much cheaper and easier to get into the field than a fighter jet.

I fully support arming every Ukrainian with a Javelin and spreading around the stingers. :)

LOL Laugh all you like because when Putin is gone, you'll have to switch to loving Xi.

69qz3t.gif
You gonna take Putin out with your commie powers? Lol you gonna tell Biden to get him? Lol

Good news! Defensive weapons like Javelins and Stingers are both much cheaper and easier to get into the field than a fighter jet.

I fully support arming every Ukrainian with a Javelin and spreading around the stingers. :)
Why won’t Biden have a peace summit to de escalate? Why do you neo cons want more death?

And another city will look like a parking lot lol scattered with baby parts.. it’s time we De escalate this war
Russians are great at killing innocent women and children

When they have to fight the Ukrainian Army, they run away

Russians are great at killing innocent women and children

When they have to fight the Ukrainian Army, they run away
Well stop pushing propaganda, your trying to embarrass a super power with fake news. You will learn soon that don’t work in Russia .

Now you want Russians to live? Lol make up your mind ha
Of course. The difference being that Russians have a right to freedom too. Unlike you are supporting, they don't have a right to attack another country.

6399vm.gif

Of course. The difference being that Russians have a right to freedom too. Unlike you are supporting, they don't have a right to attack another country.

6399vm.gif
Ahh freedom like blacks in Chicago have? Tranny teachers and foreigners that flood black schools.. that freedom? I’ll take putins freedom protect heritage and culture. We will always win

Difference is they wanted to capture Afghanistan. In Ukraine all they want is regime change.

Russian Tanks are sitting ducks
Why the crews are running away

Good news yesterday

yes
"
Those Saab AT4 anti-tank missiles have really turned out to be a game changer. The Russians don't know what to do about them.

They don't have the range of a Javelin, but they are lighter than a Javelin and much less expensive. Just a fraction of the cost of a Javelin. And they are disposable. After they fire it they can just drop it because it's garbage. They are truly fire and forget tech.

With the Javelin, they still have to get away with the very expensive command launch units."

Ahh freedom like blacks in Chicago have? Tranny teachers and foreigners that flood black schools.. that freedom? I’ll take putins freedom protect heritage and culture. We will always win
Comrade Z, while you may hate blacks, Trannies and foreigners, in America we have the 9th and 10th Amendments which authoritarians like you don't understand. It's Chicago's right to choose, even if they are screwing up. Americans don't want to give the Feds the power to take over a state just because it's screwing itself. Dasvidaniya, comrade Z! LOL

Forum List

Back