🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin's approval hits record high.

Same reason that you are allowed.
He posts and debates. ... :cool:
You never answered. Do you get paid in Euros or Rubles?

Russia exports no cars, airplanes, electronics, services, WTF do you losers do for a living besides murder children?

I don't. Hopefully Putin, his people, his generals. Are publicly hung for their war crimes.
How do you even know what's actually happening over there? You don't believe the media do you?

Whether the poster is or isn't from Russia is immaterial.
This is a debate forum.
So he should be debated, not flamed and driven off.
This is "USMessage board". I don't mind at all that foreigners seem to be drawn here but when they are shilling for our enemies they should expect someone might take exception. What about you? I never saw anyone fall so in love with a dictator in my life. It used to seem like you had a little sense but lately you're the local president of the Putin fan club.

How do you even know what's actually happening over there? You don't believe the media do you?
I sure as fuck don't believe Russobots supporting the murder of women and children. And you call yourself a Republican. Shame!

I sure as fuck don't believe Russobots supporting the murder of women and children. And you call yourself a Republican. Shame!
Listen up moron, I don't approve of that ya lying jackass, all I asked was how do you know what is happening. And you don't, instead of answering you attack me for nothing. So that makes you another lying media fed idiot.

Last edited:

I sorta know what's happening over there, Vlad Putin is working on his third half-pint of Mr. Boston vodka tonight after he snorted a line of cocaine, and is and jerking off while he watches DVD videos of Pussy Riot.

It's good to be the king. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Russian Public likes Putin even more now that Putin is doing something about US expansionism in eastern Europe and Syria.
So much for "Russians want peace". Russians are ready to sacrifice themselves again if it means getting rid of the seeds of Nazism on Ukraine.

View attachment 624671
I can’t help but notice that you failed to provide a source for the graph and table. Lol

He’s almost as popular as Saddam Hussein in 2003.

Not quite. At least Saddam Hussein had some awesome-looking chicks to be his security detail...

1648858070087.png

Oh...wait. That was Muammar Gaddafi. All Saddam had were three swarthy goat herders with AK-47s.

1648858136238.png

Forum List

Back