🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin's approval hits record high.

And there ya go. THAT is the priority for them. They're terrified of "the Globalists" (I'll bet each one of them has their own definition of that word), and they view Putin as their hero and ally. This is the stuff that Tucker and Hannity and Levin have poured down their throats every single day, every single hour, year after year.

It's no longer Left vs. Right for them. It's 100% nationalism vs. 100% globalism for them. One or the other. There are no other choices. Freedom & Liberty OR commie death camps. That's it.

I have no idea where Hannity or Levin fall out on Russia, nor do I care.

Putin saw what the globalists, including people in US government, did to Saddam and Qadaffi and he was crystal clear about his line in the sand: Ukraine NEVER joins NATO.

We also earned from the invasion, that the USDOD funded and operated 26 bio "research" labs in Ukraine

I have no idea where Hannity or Levin fall out on Russia, nor do I care.

Putin saw what the globalists, including people in US government, did to Saddam and Qadaffi and he was crystal clear about his line in the sand: Ukraine NEVER joins NATO.

We also earned from the invasion, that the USDOD funded and operated 26 bio "research" labs in Ukraine
Putin don't want Nato (us) troops and missiles aimed his border just like we didn't want the same thing from the USSR in Cuba.

Putin don't want Nato (us) troops and missiles aimed his border just like we didn't want the same thing from the USSR in Cuba.

Can you imagine if the Russian military funded and operated 26 bio "research" labs in northern Mexico?

Russian Public likes Putin even more now that Putin is doing something about US expansionism in eastern Europe and Syria.
So much for "Russians want peace". Russians are ready to sacrifice themselves again if it means getting rid of the seeds of Nazism on Ukraine.

View attachment 624671
Putin is selling records for dead civilians.

So?
Biden's approval ratings went up after Russia invaded Ukraine.

The ignorant masses are weak sheep...like most of you.
They naturally feel all warm and fuzzy about their leaders when war is going on.
Like children wanting their Daddy to protect them from bad things.

It's like that throughout history.
The only time the reverse happens (usually) is when the war goes badly.

Whatever.
Sounds like Ukrainian propaganda.
I am not believing ANYTHING from EITHER side until long after the war is over.

And the Russians NEVER stormed Kiev.
They just (partially) surrounded it.
The only two, major Ukrainian cities the Russians attacked directly (so far) are Kherson (which they took relatively easily) and Mariupol (which they are having a tough time with - for various reasons).

2april2022_Ukraine_map.jpg

Do yourself a favor.
Stop listening to the MSM on this...for either side of the war.
They know dick about military matters...it has always been that way.
And are just saying what their readers want to hear.

Last edited:
Russian Public likes Putin even more now that Putin is doing something about US expansionism in eastern Europe and Syria.

Total horseshit from beginning to end. The Russian public are told who to like and vote for and what the consequences are if they don't follow orders.

The US has absolutely no interest at all in expansionism anywhere in the world. We do not seek more territory or control anywhere else.

Russian polls are about as believable as CNN, MSNBC, NYT and the WaPo, which have all become commie propaganda outlets, cheerleading for the Marxist Democrats.

Total horseshit from beginning to end. The Russian public are told who to like and vote for and what the consequences are if they don't follow orders.

The US has absolutely no interest at all in expansionism anywhere in the world. We do not seek more territory or control anywhere else.
Wow

Whatever.
Sounds like Ukrainian propaganda.
I am not believing ANYTHING from EITHER side until long after the war is over.

And the Russians NEVER stormed Kiev.
They just (partially) surrounded it.
The only two, major Ukrainian cities the Russians attacked directly (so far) are Kherson (which they took relatively easily) and Mariupol (which they are having a tough time with - for various reasons).

2april2022_Ukraine_map.jpg

Do yourself a favor.
Stop listening to the MSM on this...for either side of the war.
They know dick about military matters...it has always been that way.
And are just saying what their readers want to hear.

Last edited:

Then why continue funding wars in Lybia, Syria and Iraq?

Then why continue funding wars in Lybia, Syria and Iraq?

What makes you think we are funding wars in Libya, Syria, and Iraq? Where are you reading such bullshit? Far as I know, we have no military in Libya at all, and 900 troops in Syria and 2500 in Iraq, none of whom are in combat roles. That is hardly funding a war anywhere, and it sure as hell isn't US expansionism. You're full of shit, dude.

Forum List

Back