Putin’s chief critic is barred from running for president of Russia

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
This is the way Trump would like to rule and why he so admires Putin. Simply conduct a kangaroo court against his 2020 opponent (he's not likely to last that long) and get his judicial puppets to convict the them of a Trumped up (pun intended) felony, thus barring them from eligibility.

Moscow - Russian election officials on Monday formally barred Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny from running for president, prompting calls from him for a boycott of the 2018 vote.

The Central Election Commission decided unanimously that the anti-corruption crusader isn't eligible to run.

Navalny is implicitly barred from running for office because of a conviction in a fraud case which has been viewed as political retribution.

He could have run if he was given a special dispensation or if his conviction was cancelled.

Over the past year, Navalny has mounted a grassroots campaign which reached out to the most remote corners of Putin's heartland.

Navalny, 41 is the most serious challenger that Putin has faced in all his years in power, and the court cases against him have been widely seen as a tool to keep him from running for office.
Continued:

Russian officials bar Navalny from running for president

This is the way Trump would like to rule and why he so admires Putin. Simply conduct a kangaroo court against his 2020 opponent (he's not likely to last that long) and get his judicial puppets to convict the them of a Trumped up (pun intended) felony, thus barring them from eligibility.

Moscow - Russian election officials on Monday formally barred Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny from running for president, prompting calls from him for a boycott of the 2018 vote.

The Central Election Commission decided unanimously that the anti-corruption crusader isn't eligible to run.

Navalny is implicitly barred from running for office because of a conviction in a fraud case which has been viewed as political retribution.

He could have run if he was given a special dispensation or if his conviction was cancelled.

Over the past year, Navalny has mounted a grassroots campaign which reached out to the most remote corners of Putin's heartland.

Navalny, 41 is the most serious challenger that Putin has faced in all his years in power, and the court cases against him have been widely seen as a tool to keep him from running for office.
Continued:

Russian officials bar Navalny from running for president
It's sad that this was the first thing I thought to myself when I heard that this a.m. How much of a Trump tactic that sounds like.
People should be very aware.

The guy isn't 'critic', but a thief who barred by a Russian court to run for president due to his felony.He stole lots of millions from Russian people and is supported by Deep State, Soros, NWO, Filty Russian Fifth Column and western MS presstitutes. Why crooked Hillary would not allow to run, but this thief yes?He hasn't any chance to get more as 0,1 %, but he needs troubles and new Orange Maidan ( revolution ) paid by Soros.
If he will be killed now Deep State can blame Putin for it, like by Litwinenko and Nemzow.

The List of his huge crimes:

0_158c73_3af66671_XXXL.jpg

Here in states he would be sentenced at least to 200 years behind bar. In Russia he shall run for President as a 'criticizer' of Putin.
Also, any con can get support of Deep State and lot of our tax money if he/she criticizes Putin?Yeah?

Crooked Hillary isn't good to run in USA.

12940246_260258444321027_696540026_n.jpg

Bitch of Soros, Deep State, NWO and MS Presstitutes.
Is good to run in Russia, no problem.

518140_600.jpg

The question is why?Twofold standards?
Or Russian troglodytes shall accept any dirt from NWO?

No, because the guy serves Deep State, not Russia.
He wants to destroy Russia like his 'colleges' in Ukraine it did.

129903929_Pt0qRLigsdw.jpg

The guy isn't 'critic', but a thief who barred by a Russian court to run for president due to his felony.He stole lots of millions from Russian people and is supported by Deep State, Soros, NWO, Filty Russian Fifth Column and western MS presstitutes. Why crooked Hillary would not allow to run, but this thief yes?He hasn't any chance to get more as 0,1 %, but he needs troubles and new Orange Maidan ( revolution ) paid by Soros.
If he will be killed now Deep State can blame Putin for it, like by Litwinenko and Nemzow.

Here in states he would be sentenced at least to 200 years behind bar. In Russia he shall run for President as a 'criticizer' of Putin.
Also, any con can get support of Deep State and lot of our tax money if he/she criticizes Putin?Yeah?

Beat it Paid Putin Troll

:bye1:

It's sad that this was the first thing I thought to myself when I heard that this a.m. How much of a Trump tactic that sounds like.
People should be very aware.

Yep, this poor bloke is going to wind up tossed off a balcony or shot dead on a bridge in the shadow of the Kremlin.

Here are 10 critics of Vladimir Putin who died violently or in suspicious ways

Alexei Navalny was one of the lucky ones. This is Putin's "stage one warning"

navalnyBBXS.jpg

There is no one prove the murders were performed by Putin.
Only lies and 'suggestions' of Deep State.
Putin shall supervise Navalny very well now, catch assassins of Deep State and show the entirely world lies of Soros & Deep State.

Beat it Paid Putin Troll

And whose troll are you?

Soros's one?
Deep States's ?
Or probably that of Hillary?

Beat it Paid Putin Troll

And whose troll are you?

Soros's one?
Deep States's ?
He shouldn't have called you a troll but you shouldn't call him one, either. Dr. Love is not a troll. A paid shill, maybe, but no troll.

Beat it Paid Putin Troll

And whose troll are you?

Soros's one?
Deep States's ?
He shouldn't have called you a troll but you shouldn't call him one, either. Dr. Love is not a troll. A paid shill, maybe, but no troll.

And not clever one,

I guess Putin is your hero. In the US he would have gotten a fair trial not a kangaroo court. There is no evidence of what you are saying other than sprouting propaganda. How many people has he killed? None unlike Putin. Putin would be in jail for 1,000 years. Get out of here COMMIE!!!

BTW 90 % of Nasralny's supporters are school pupils.For example this boy refused to go to school as protest and demanded registration of Nasralny.
But he was beaten by dad and go to school again.

nGoG7lR5l_o.jpg

1129046_original.jpg

I guess Putin is your hero. In the US he would have gotten a fair trial not a kangaroo court. There is no evidence of what you are saying other than sprouting propaganda. How many people has he killed? None unlike Putin. Putin would be in jail for 1,000 years. Get out of here COMMIE!!!

Do you have any proof of your allegations?With such right I can claim you have a 3 ft vibrator in your pants.

Mega comforting OL that you consider me only a "paid shill" :)

Okay here's the deal. I KNOW this dude from other forums (he attempts bigly to mask his identity with different handles)
My Russian Troll accusation? Stand by it.
Like clockwork - Though he RARELY posts is right there on the money anytime Putin comes up and PARTICULARLY with regards to his opposition.
Man has a little bell that goes off and ----> WOOP there it is with ginormous jpegs and such to F up a thread.

But Obama wishes you all Happy Kawanza from " HIS HOME TOWN" oh imagine that.. and it was all a conspiracy lmfao dumb fkrs.

25659395_2005795152780963_2406186511561734974_n.jpg

As you Trump haters blow bs out of your asses on Trump which are nothing but lies you deny the truth on your bitch Obama.

Do you have any proof of your allegations?With such right I can claim you have a 3 ft vibrator in your pants.

I think you have a 3 foot vibrator in your brain. Putin is KGB. It is amazing how his critics seem to die. I think this guy had better watch his back.

Putin also jails people who criticize him. A all-female band was jailed for singing Putin go away. You think they were guilty of a crime?

But Obama wishes you all Happy Kawanza from " HIS HOME TOWN" oh imagine that.. and it was all a conspiracy lmfao dumb fkrs.

25659395_2005795152780963_2406186511561734974_n.jpg

As you Trump haters blow bs out of your asses on Trump which are nothing but lies you deny the truth on your bitch Obama.
actually this was his Christmas Tweet

Tweets

Barack Obama‏Verified account @BarackObama

On behalf of the Obama family, Merry Christmas! We wish you joy and peace this holiday season.

DR53o7RWAAAPPrU.jpg

8:05 AM - 25 Dec 2017

• 243,601 Retweets
  • 1,319,625 Likes

Mega comforting OL that you consider me only a "paid shill" :)

Okay here's the deal. I KNOW this dude from other forums (he attempts bigly to mask his identity with different handles)
My Russian Troll accusation? Stand by it.
Like clockwork - Though he RARELY posts is right there on the money anytime Putin comes up and PARTICULARLY with regards to his opposition.
Man has a little bell that goes off and ----> WOOP there it is with ginormous jpegs and such to F up a thread.
I only said "maybe," Dr. Love.

Forum List

Back