🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin's intelligence officials knew well enough that the fight for Ukraine would not be easy but they didn't want to tell him the truth

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Putin thought Russia's military could capture Kyiv in 2 days, but it still hasn't in 20+...I wonder if Putin knows how badly the war is going? Do his military and intelligence officials dare to tell him the truth? Or is he living in a bubble?

Where do they get this stuff? It would probably be more accurate to say that Biden's intell people didn't want to tell him the truth about Ukraine because he wouldn't understand it.

You're going to upset a LOT of Russian trolls with this. My guess is they will remain strangely silent on this one.

The propaganda machine is in full gear. This is like the Airplane Movies and the lead character Ted Stryker telling the attack formation route over Macho Grande. Most of this made-up stuff are probably by entertainer shills.

Putin thought Russia's military could capture Kyiv in 2 days, but it still hasn't in 20+...I wonder if Putin knows how badly the war is going? Do his military and intelligence officials dare to tell him the truth? Or is he living in a bubble?

Putin's inner circle puppets are afraid to tell him the truth, so they tell him what he wants to hear, then make excuses and shift blame!

Oh stop it---Putin is evil but he isn't nuts and senile like Biden---he knows what is going on. His war plan was to overwhelm Ukraine quickly knowing that dipshit biden would allow Russia to invade and murder in Ukraine as would Nato---Putin had to scare ukraine into submission QUICKLY---but he failed...Ukraine fought back and the world is upset with the carnage.

Forum List

Back