Putin's Right-Wing Shills And why they matter.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

An interesting take on support for Putin in his war against the people of Ukraine. Putin destroyed a childrens hospital today but I doubt that little boe tied twat carlsson will commnt on this.

The thrust of the article is that putins hatred of Gays,Jews and women strikes a chord with the Gosars and carlsons of political life.
There should be a reckoning for these low lifes.

An interesting take on support for Putin in his war against the people of Ukraine. Putin destroyed a childrens hospital today but I doubt that little boe tied twat carlsson will commnt on this.

The thrust of the article is that putins hatred of Gays,Jews and women strikes a chord with the Gosars and carlsons of political life.

Tell ya what....

Watch him tonight, and give us a full report tomorrow.

Russian media showed Putin posing with 6 women on International Women's Day and Zelenskiy is a cocaine addict.

What is surprising is that no arguments have appeared trying to paint him as him 'left'.

1646856155599.gif

I don't really follow Carlson or any of the others, not worth my time when larger issues abound.

How are the pro-Russian rallys in GB going? You slugs over are disgusting filth.

No Republican is rooting for Putin. Just because we don't want our great soldiers over there dying.

I wonder if the democrats have any bio weapons research going on in Ukraine like they do China?

What is surprising is that no arguments have appeared trying to paint him as him 'left'.
:cuckoo:

Putin, a former KGB leader who has publicly lamented the breakup of the communist Soviet Union.

It kind of goes without saying that Putin is an extreme leftist.

Russia increases censorship with new law: 15 years in jail for calling Ukraine invasion a 'war'​

Only two people on the planet believe the Russian state media. Putin and Tucker Carlson.

Forum List

Back