Putting Black Kids In White Schools Solves Nothing

[
The problem is a lot deeper than just sending the kid to a different school. We need to integrate our neighborhoods and our schools will follow. What's more, when you are growing up next door to someone, you aren't going to have the same prejudices.

HAHAHA. You stupid do-gooder liberals are so funny. Integration just makes things worse for blacks. Integrate the races and whites find out how inferior and criminal blacks are.

FBI stats show that there are THOUSANDS of black on white rapes every year in america and usually ZERO white on black rapes. Most whites don't know stuff like that but with integration they find out. THINK

Kids who come to school with the attitude that they're there to learn generally do and the color of their skin is immaterial.

I would also add to that the level of parental involvement is also key. If you have parents who care about your education they are going to make sure you're doing well in school.

When they bused blacks into my high school in the name of desegregation over forty years ago the first thing they did was create a black studies curriculum and a black student union. To object would be racist.

every other class in your school was a white studies and white history class and the student union was white.

I think it's probably time for you to let it go

why have separate unions? what does it accomplish except to further segregate us?

It gives Black kids much needed education on black accomplishments left out in general education.

I think Black people should go back to educating their own. Exposing them to a white centered education is detrimental to the psyche of young Black minds without something to offset it at home.

I think Black people should go back to educating their own. Exposing them to a white centered education is detrimental to the psyche of young Black minds without something to offset it at home.
I think the Black Panthers have a home school program that would perfect for you and your racist agenda. . :cool:

Last edited:
When they bused blacks into my high school in the name of desegregation over forty years ago the first thing they did was create a black studies curriculum and a black student union. To object would be racist.

every other class in your school was a white studies and white history class and the student union was white.

Nothing was white anything. It was assimilated. In fact our class president who was not bused in was black. The King of our popularity show was also a black who was not bused in.
Time for you to let it go and stop with the segregation mindset.

Last edited:
Brown was supposed to resolve the separate but equal issue because it wasn't equal. The kids were transferred and the African American teachers were fired. If you listen to the interviews, years later, they wanted all of the stuff in their schools that the white kids had in their schools. The books, the equipment and all of the rest.
Reagan was big on ending integration.

We had similar bullshit arguments here. As whites moved farther to the outskirts of the school system and the mostly black schools continued to fail they blamed it on emphasis being put on those outer schools. As whites completely left the school system they had to abandon that argument as the entire jurisdiction went down the tubes. It's been the second worst school system in the state for nearly thirty years. The busing became so absurd that in the 1990's you had schools who were busing kids cross-county because one school was 84% black and another was 88% black and that 88% was too high. Thank the NAACP for that waste.

why have separate unions? what does it accomplish except to further segregate us?

It gives Black kids much needed education on black accomplishments left out in general education.

I never heard Little Walter mentioned even once when I was in high school. In fact, I have to educate most of my black musician friends on blues music. Under sixty and it's no part of their segregated culture.

That's exactly what is has accomplished. More segregation.

I never heard Little Walter mentioned even once when I was in high school. In fact, I have to educate most of my black musician friends on blues music. Under sixty and it's no part of their segregated culture.

Whats important about Little Walter?

[
The problem is a lot deeper than just sending the kid to a different school. We need to integrate our neighborhoods and our schools will follow. What's more, when you are growing up next door to someone, you aren't going to have the same prejudices.

HAHAHA. You stupid do-gooder liberals are so funny. Integration just makes things worse for blacks. Integrate the races and whites find out how inferior and criminal blacks are.

FBI stats show that there are THOUSANDS of black on white rapes every year in america and usually ZERO white on black rapes. Most whites don't know stuff like that but with integration they find out. THINK

Grow up!

How is this a current events topic? Schools have been integrated for how many decades?

Oh, tank can't post in the proper forum, so he is allowed to spew his nonsense in current events. LOL

How is this a current events topic? Schools have been integrated for how many decades?

Oh, tank can't post in the proper forum, so he is allowed to spew his nonsense in current events. LOL
Read the OP again. The story is from this year, this month.

Forum List

Back