Putting Comey into perspective

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Loretta Lynch instructed Comey to tell Americans that Hillary wasn't being investigated, and Comey conformed. Not obstruction of justice.

According to Comey's memo to self, Trump suggested he drop the investigation into Flynn. Course we knew nothing about it until Comey was fired (cough!). Since then Comey has dressed it up to imply Trump ordered him to do so. Obstruction of justice.

Trump wouldn't tell the world that Trump WAS NOT being investigated. Rather than be honest with Americans about their POUS, he decided "nah, can't do that just in case you're investigated in the future". WTF?

To the liberal Comey was a hack and corrupt. That was until he was fired by Trump, who they hate. Now Comey is a Patriot. WTF?

Comey, the mother fucking former FBI director leaked information that was objectively worthless. But the fact he did demonstrates he's incompetent and a bit disgruntled he was canned. Course the "patriot" broke the law, but it's better we direct our attention toward the Russian spy Donald Trump. WTF?

Comey's testimony is LOADED with inconsistencies. Yet we're supposed to believe he's "non-partisan" and a patriot for no apparent reason. WTF?

On a side, the guy is nuts, he's a major pussy and glad he's done. Speak of pussies, at what point do liberals come to terms with the fact their free-flowing narratives are the result of two things only. 1. they lost the election. 2. They hate Trump because he's blatantly honest and has no trouble telling people to get fucked.

n a side, the guy is nuts, he's a major pussy and glad he's done.

So, the same old fantasy talking points from your cult, and the sexist insults. The talking points have been laughed at on a dozen other threads, and the sexism is just boring.

Don't look now but the snowflake has laughed at posts by his counterparts. Tell me, which part of the OP was sexist, or is your response another way of saying you're an overly-sensitive & irrational talking head?

Any opposition to Trump is a Democrat hero no matter what they do or say yet Trump keeps winning and Democrats look pathetic and desperate... I'm good with that.

n a side, the guy is nuts, he's a major pussy and glad he's done.

So, the same old fantasy talking points from your cult, and the sexist insults. The talking points have been laughed at on a dozen other threads, and the sexism is just boring.

Don't look now but the snowflake has laughed at posts by his counterparts. Tell me, which part of the OP was sexist, or is your response another way of saying you're an overly-sensitive & irrational talking head?

I'll take no response as further validation why I no longer identify myself as "liberal", which is another way of saying a basket case.

I'll take no response as further validation why I no longer identify myself as "liberal", which is another way of saying a basket case.

Do get over yourself, snowflake. Despite what you think, nobody is sitting at the computer waiting for you respond. Other people have actual lives.

"Pussy" is a very sexist term. I hope you don't embarrass yourself by pretending otherwise, being would be stupid and craven. But then, stupid and craven does earn a person cred with the conservative cult these days.

Loretta Lynch instructed Comey to tell Americans that Hillary wasn't being investigated, and Comey conformed. Not obstruction of justice.

According to Comey's memo to self, Trump suggested he drop the investigation into Flynn. Course we knew nothing about it until Comey was fired (cough!). Since then Comey has dressed it up to imply Trump ordered him to do so. Obstruction of justice.

Trump wouldn't tell the world that Trump WAS NOT being investigated. Rather than be honest with Americans about their POUS, he decided "nah, can't do that just in case you're investigated in the future". WTF?

To the liberal Comey was a hack and corrupt. That was until he was fired by Trump, who they hate. Now Comey is a Patriot. WTF?

Comey, the mother fucking former FBI director leaked information that was objectively worthless. But the fact he did demonstrates he's incompetent and a bit disgruntled he was canned. Course the "patriot" broke the law, but it's better we direct our attention toward the Russian spy Donald Trump. WTF?

Comey's testimony is LOADED with inconsistencies. Yet we're supposed to believe he's "non-partisan" and a patriot for no apparent reason. WTF?

On a side, the guy is nuts, he's a major pussy and glad he's done. Speak of pussies, at what point do liberals come to terms with the fact their free-flowing narratives are the result of two things only. 1. they lost the election. 2. They hate Trump because he's blatantly honest and has no trouble telling people to get fucked.

Your first line is a lie so I stopped reading.

WHY do all RWNJs lie?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Do get over yourself, snowflake. Despite what you think, nobody is sitting at the computer waiting for you respond. Other people have actual lives. Agreed.............Less the snowflake business anyway. Libs. really should come up with their own material. You know, like white men are rich, racist bigoted - phobians.

"Pussy" is a very sexist term. Ha ha ha!, I suspected. So if I call Trump a dick, you'd be up in my shit for sexism. I realize libs. are intellects, but on the top of my head, pussy refers to three completely extinct things. One is for play and species; one is mysterious and stinks, I mean cats; and the other is Comey.

I hope you don't embarrass yourself by pretending otherwise. No I get it. It's just that I'm horny thinking about Comey. Forget more kids though, another family is off the table.

being would be stupid and craven. Had to look up craven to see what I'm missing. Cool, new word. Lazy "man's" cowardly.

But then, stupid and craven. Wow, again?

does earn a person cred....cred is almost ironic considering "craven".

with the conservative cult these days. That's right, we're a cult now. That and we voted the Democrats out of office. Dems. and libs were major contributors however, and they continue doing so in a "progress"ive manner.

Do get over yourself, snowflake. Despite what you think, nobody is sitting at the computer waiting for you respond. Other people have actual lives.

"Pussy" is a very sexist term. I hope you don't embarrass yourself by pretending otherwise, being would be stupid and craven. But then, stupid and craven does earn a person cred with the conservative cult these days.

Democratic/fake news and the myopic brown shirts that follow them are down to zero credibility, you seem quite proud to be an insignificant part of it.

I'm glad there's people like you around, as you stand screaming on a sinking ship I'd be glad to wave to you from my lifeboat.

Last edited:
.facebook_1497143638728.jpg

Trump is honest? When? Trump lies as easily as opening his mouth. He had the biggest inauguration crowds ever. The Russians did not hack the DNC. I will release my income tax returns before the election. I saw thousands of Muslims dancing when the WTC towers fell.

Or even the recent lies: NATO nations owe the US money. Coal jobs are coming back.

I don't think anyone seriously thinks that Trump's firing Comey is, of and by itself, obstruction of justice. It was way stupid because it gave new legs to the Russia-Trump ties investigation. And you may have noticed that Jared's been sent to the basement. The firing confirms Trump is hiding something, but the crazy thing is unless there's an actual agreement to coordinate the campaign with Russian hacks, there's just not anything that's rises to impeachment. But now Trump floats firing Mueller, which would probably require Rosenstein to go too ... and at that point the whole fiasco will get bigger.

Trump is honest? When? Trump lies as easily as opening his mouth. He had the biggest inauguration crowds ever. The Russians did not hack the DNC. I will release my income tax returns before the election. I saw thousands of Muslims dancing when the WTC towers fell.

Or even the recent lies: NATO nations owe the US money. Coal jobs are coming back.

be85cd5a11c14edb4fb529676afd1532.jpg

I have no butthurt. I don't live in the US. I'm not going to lose a job when your country goes into the toilet because of Trump's policies. My pensions are locked in.

I'm sitting by the lake with my Government funded health care, having made it to retirement with my enough good health to travel and enjoy my family and grandchildren.

You might want to keep that butthurt salve for yourself. You're the one who's getting it up the ass by Trump and his billionaire cabinet.

be85cd5a11c14edb4fb529676afd1532.jpg
hurt

Forum List

Back