Q & A

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Ask a question, get an answer.

Any question to anyone or about anything......

I'll start:

If you are a guy, do you hate to cry? Or are you ok with crying?

Also, they don't have to be general questions, they can be questions directed to me or, someone else if you'd like.... open forum for "whatever"....

Ask a question, get an answer.

Any question to anyone or about anything......

I'll start:

If you are a guy, do you hate to cry? Or are you ok with crying?

Also, they don't have to be general questions, they can be questions directed to me or, someone else if you'd like.... open forum for "whatever"....
I don't have an issue with crying. Wailing or breaking down doesnt seem too manly to me but thats just my opinion.

My husband doesn't like it at all....

I feel very uncomfortable around people that cry..... I have no clue what to do. I know they need comforting, but especially for men it's hard cause, sometimes they might get pissed if you try to comfort them (cause they don't want you to think they are a baby).........

Like you, I think it's okay to cry, but sobbing etc. just is "odd" - nothing wrong with it, I guess it's more MY hang up cause I don't know how to "handle" that......

My brother cries over stuff, he's pretty sentimental - that never bothered me.....

My husband doesn't like it at all....

I feel very uncomfortable around people that cry..... I have no clue what to do. I know they need comforting, but especially for men it's hard cause, sometimes they might get pissed if you try to comfort them (cause they don't want you to think they are a baby).........

Like you, I think it's okay to cry, but sobbing etc. just is "odd" - nothing wrong with it, I guess it's more MY hang up cause I don't know how to "handle" that......
Yeah its best to just let a guy cry. Guys dont need comforting...at least I dont.

Fags cry. This is one reason I never trusted that schmuck John Boehner.

Forum List

Back